• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

OK, I hate to take without giving anything so I always offer something no matter what :p

My gate is open right now so you can swing by if you want.

I have the following sets laid out to catalog:
Astro
Polka-Dot
Stripe

I can put more out if you want.

MicH you are welcome to come over and plug all the red tulips in my town :) going for a all white flower approach atm. Got quite a few. Code is in profile :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
MicH you are welcome to come over and plug all the red tulips in my town :) going for a all white flower approach atm. Got quite a few. Code is in profile :)
Killing off a few perfect trees and going for this look?
llL1wwf.jpg

MicH

I wouldn't mind getting the Astro set.

If you have any modern, modern wood or minimalist stuff too I'd like to catalog it. :)

My FC is 1048 8676 6252.
I can offer you Astro and Modern Wood. I'm afraid I don't have room to fit the other two right now. Maybe another day :)

I'll add you when the people who are here are done :) Might take a while

Thanks man! I might do that :D

Tash

Killing off a few perfect trees and going for this look?
llL1wwf.jpg

hehe naaah not at all :)
Just thought it might look cool.

Btw if you visit: ignore the town flag..I just did a test with that ios qr app and scanned a random selfie I had on my phone -.-

Koomaster

Would you be willing to share where you got this path design, Koomaster? I love it!
Yeah I actually made it myself. I didn't want a path that took up so much space I had to create a second character. So this one only takes up one slot. You or anyone else is free to use it, here is the code...

tumblr_mq3a7yktbx1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

In other news, first signs of new grass growth in my town today...
tumblr_mq3a9nx25F1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

When the fence was placed down it cleared out all grass inside of it and a bit around it. You can see where the two flowers I have planted in the fence, grass is starting to grow under them. There are also other areas of my town that are experiencing new grass growth. Don't know if this is just based on time or the consequence of me receiving and using the golden watering can yesterday? Exciting none the less.

vsrobot,
thanks for coming by yesterday. you were apparently my 100th visitor! now remodeling my train station to match my town hall.
I ordered the lab wall, it will arrive in about 5 hours, I'll look for you around my work schedule.

Today I got my interior hha gold house And my gold watering can! Time to fix my stupid tree and furniture layout!

pulga

Banned
If anyone else need to catalog the complete sets of Astro, Stripe and Polka-Dot, I have opened my gates again.

I also have the complete sets of

Rococo
Modern Wood
Modern
Sleek
Minimalist

on hand if anyone needs those.

MicH are you still open? Can I catalog those and the Modern Wood, too?

Grizzo

Is there a limit number of community projects you can build in your town ? Because I can't seem to get my villagers to ask me about new ones... I'm getting tired of swimming, waiting and then trying to catch their attention :( I only built like 15 of them.

I can offer you Astro and Modern Wood. I'm afraid I don't have room to fit the other two right now. Maybe another day :)

I'll add you when the people who are here are done :) Might take a while

Sounds good. I scoured my town for red tulips and found a few so I'll offer those as a thank you. :D

Is there a limit number of community projects you can build in your town ? Because I can't seem to get my villagers to ask me about new ones... I'm getting tired of swimming, waiting and then trying to catch their attention :( I only built like 15 of them.

I think the build limit is 30 or something. There is no limit on obtaining them other than if you've exhausted the shared pool and the personality specific pool of requests those villagers won't ask for anything.

It can take anywhere from 5 mins to the end of time itself to get a project though as it is completely random. It took me over 2 hours to finally get a project today, although it was a windmill from Muffy so I was very happy about that.

MicH

I wouldn't mind getting the Astro set.

If you have any modern, modern wood or minimalist stuff too I'd like to catalog it. :)

My FC is 1048 8676 6252.

Perfect, my friend code is 5214 - 9721 - 0180, hopefully I catch you on in the near future!

Edit, I can bring some red tulips, too!

MicH are you still open? Can I catalog those and the Modern Wood, too?

Adding you all and opening in a few minutes.

I am Michael from Dewford.

The following are available:

Astro
Polka-Dot
Stripe
Modern Wood

Feel free to catalog whatever you need

Grizzo

I think the build limit is 30 or something. There is no limit on obtaining them other than if you've exhausted the shared pool and the personality specific pool of requests those villagers won't ask for anything.

It can take anywhere from 5 mins to the end of time itself to get a project though as it is completely random. It took me over 2 hours to finally get a project today, although it was a windmill from Muffy so I was very happy about that.

Ah, thanks ! I'm gonna keep trying then ! And hope they won't ask for another one of those stupid traffic signs.

Megatron

Does anyone have anyone good moving out or camping today? (I think I can talk people camping in other towns into coming?) Buck just left so I have an open spot. I'd like to take care of that before a crappy character shows up instead...

Linius

Mich, I noticed at least one lonely red tulip in my town. I'll take the poor soul with me to cataloge the polka dot pieces I missed. Let me know when it's calm again in Dewford :p

Also, went for some medal grinding. Elite fishing was there so I can get 12 medals for 6 minutes of fishing. Though sometimes I hit some bad luck and I only catch 7. It's a bit random since my record is 13. I was wondering, how many bushes will I need if I want to place them along the sides of my future paths? I reckon you have quite a lot in your town Mich?

Oh and it turned out the purple tiger in my town is a snooty villager and she just suggested the modern bench. Now I only need modern street lights :D

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Adding you all and opening in a few minutes.

I am Michael from Dewford.

The following are available:

Astro
Polka-Dot
Stripe
Modern Wood

Feel free to catalog whatever you need

I'd like to visit in a bit as well. I have 16 red tulips :)

MicH

Mich, I noticed at least one lonely red tulip in my town. I'll take the poor soul with me to cataloge the polka dot pieces I missed. Let me know when it's calm again in Dewford :p

Also, went for some medal grinding. Elite fishing was there so I can get 12 medals for 6 minutes of fishing. Though sometimes I hit some bad luck and I only catch 7. It's a bit random since my record is 13. I was wondering, how many bushes will I need if I want to place them along the sides of my future paths? I reckon you have quite a lot in your town Mich?

Oh and it turned out the purple tiger in my town is a snooty villager and she just suggested the modern bench. Now I only need modern street lights :D
Thanks.

I'm also looking for WHITE tulips now :D (still need a few red).

I think it's nearly impossible to have bushes along every path in your town. I have a few holes and you would need to cut down most of the trees near your paths.

Linius

Thanks.

I'm also looking for WHITE tulips now :D (still need a few red).

I think it's nearly impossible to have bushes along every path in your town. I have a few holes and you would need to cut down most of the trees near your paths.

So what number do you suggest? I'm going to get 100 coins at least so that gets me 20 bushes. But I guess in the end I'll need way more?

And can a full grown bush die?

Grizzo

I'm begging all my villagers to stay when they say they want to leave because I don't want new ones to come and destroy my town by setting up their house anywhere. They will have to wait until my town has enough community projects if they really want to leave.

MicH

So what number do you suggest? I'm going to get 100 coins at least so that gets me 20 bushes. But I guess in the end I'll need way more?

And can a full grown bush die?
You will need many more :p

And nope, it can't.

I have no idea how many I have. But it's probably more than 70 lol

Koren

You'll probably need ten times more.

I've already bought something like 50 myself. But I'll probably wait for the shop upgrade before buying a lot more. I know I'll want different type of bushes, so that I have flower at different periods of the year, and I don't feel grinding medals to get bushes I'll probably want to remove later.

Why would you want to cut trees?

Linius

You will need many more :p

And nope, it can't.

I have no idea how many I have. But it's probably more than 70 lol

You'll probably need ten times more.

I've already bought something like 50 myself. But I'll probably wait for the shop upgrade before buying a lot more. I know I'll want different type of bushes, so that I have flower at different periods of the year, and I don't feel grinding medals to get bushes I'll probably want to remove later.

Why would you want to cut trees?

Man, that's a depressing thought. What kind of bushes can you but with the shop upgrade? I reckon it's the latest shop update? Bells I have plenty, so that would probably be better than grinding for medals.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just transferred my daughters save to a new 3DS. Didn't realise it takes your house over, that'll save time with expansions.

haikira

If someone could help me out with something that's laughably easy, that would be appreciated. I'm very early still and I'm currently working on getting the permit. One of the current tasks I've been told to raise the % is watering plants, but I can't find anything to water them anywhere.

Man, that's a depressing thought. What kind of bushes can you but with the shop upgrade? I reckon it's the latest shop update? Bells I have plenty, so that would probably be better than grinding for medals.
A friends town has the TIY and I've nabbed a few pink/white azalea and hydrangea bushes from there.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The fuck. Was just in re-tail and Groucho came in to look around. I leave, and Groucho's outside o_O THE BEAR'S MAGIC

If someone could help me out with something that's laughably easy, that would be appreciated. I'm very early still and I'm currently working on getting the permit. One of the current tasks I've been told to raise the % is watering plants, but I can't find anything to water them anywhere.

Did you get the watering can from Isabelle? She should give you one at the end of the intro "quests."

Levi

Banned

Do all of Isabelle's tasks, and she gives you a watering can.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Issabelle will give you a watering can if you go back to her.

^What they said.

Linius

A friends town has the TIY and I've nabbed a few pink/white azalea and hydrangea bushes from there.

Okay, good to know. I'll probably do one more round of fishing to reach 80 medals and then I'm done with this. I'll wait till you guys get the bigger shop.

The fuck. Was just in re-tail and Groucho came in to look around. I leave, and Groucho's outside o_O THE BEAR'S MAGIC

You available later for the last songs?

I'm begging all my villagers to stay when they say they want to leave because I don't want new ones to come and destroy my town by setting up their house anywhere. They will have to wait until my town has enough community projects if they really want to leave.

Exactly what in doing. Haven't built Cano ground either....I need the police station first and I want to protect my orchards with lights

Koren

There can only be 15 trees and bushes in a 7x7 area. If your bushes won't grow try chopping some trees in that area
How, good reminder... 15 is pretty low.

It's a slinding 7x7 area? (I mean, *any* 7x7 area is limited to 15, or is the town a checkboard of 7x7 areas that are each limited to 15?)

Man, that's a depressing thought. What kind of bushes can you but with the shop upgrade?
I haven't the details (want to keep some "surprise") but there's half a dozen bushes you can buy at the shop, if I'm not mistaken.

I reckon it's the latest shop update?
No, it's available with the fourth one, so the next one for most of us, if I'm not mistaken, probably in something like 10 days. I believe there are five shops at least.

Bells I have plenty, so that would probably be better than grinding for medals.
Depends on what you want. I guess you'll only be able to buy one or two bushes a day, too. Will take time!

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Igunodon Skull
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Ptera Skull
Amber

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, or a pair of Brown Loafers, or Hero's Clothes, I'll take that too :D

pulga

Banned
So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to make some room in storage :p):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
Igunodon Skull
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull
Ptera Skull
Amber

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, or a pair of Brown Loafers, or Hero's Clothes, I'll take that too :D

Just sell those off already! :p

Does anyone have anyone good moving out or camping today? (I think I can talk people camping in other towns into coming?) Buck just left so I have an open spot. I'd like to take care of that before a crappy character shows up instead...

Margie is moving out today, she's a normal.

MicH

Gate is still open if you wanna catalog the following:

Astro
Stripe
Polka-Dot
Modern Wood
Rococo

I need onlye 4 more white tulups if anyone would be kind enough to give/sell me those :p

Chaos17

I was finally being able to street pass someone and damn the sea set can't be ordered >_< (that person seems to had the whole set mermaid sell on the island!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom