• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

H1qoos7.jpg

Jay, my man, what the fuck is going on with your stereo?!

Linius

pulga

Banned
FOR FUCKS SAKE

I accidentely sold my hero's pants because Katrina wanted me to wear a damn skirt.

Anyone got a spare? lol

SmithnCo

FOR FUCKS SAKE

I accidentely sold my hero's pants because Katrina wanted me to wear a damn skirt.

Anyone got a spare? lol

So that's why you were wearing a skirt, lol

I have like 5 hero's pants, I can come by again and drop one off real quick before I eat lunch

MicH

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Anyone got a spare? lol
I know that feeling, lol. Accidentally sold my S.S. Dolphin which Wolfe was so kind to give me. Felt so bad.

EDIT: Doing some tours at Philia, but will open again after.

BGBW - when are you available?

Linius

I have like 5 hero's pants, I can come by again and drop one off real quick before I eat lunch

Dude, can I get one too? It's the last Link part I'm missing. I can get you bells or cataloging stuff or whatever.

Wolfe

Anyone have any idea why I'm not being presented with the option to bury a fruit when standing in front of a hole? First time I've had this happen to me. I'm trying to plant the 3 perfect cherries I got from Pulga's town (although it's happening with any fruit), managed to plant one after a few tries but no luck with the 2 other holes yet.

pulga

Banned

Woot! Now I dont have to choke a puppy lol

Might be better to open up real quick if Linius is coming!

SmithnCo

Dude, can I get one too? It's the last Link part I'm missing. I can get you bells or cataloging stuff or whatever.

I have too many so you can have it for free. For some reason the Nooklings think it's hilarious to give me hero's pants over and over.

edit: I'm going to eat so I might open up after or tomorrow, sorry!

Linius

I have too many so you can have it for free. For some reason the Nooklings think it's hilarious to give me hero's pants over and over.

Nice, I added you. If you open up in the coming ten minutes I'll swing by tonight, otherwise it can wait. Brushing my teeth first now :p

Thanks again for letting me buy those bushes Philia. Bought half and half, spend 80 coins so I have a nice stache now.

EDIT

Oh I see Smith, no problem. See you tomorrow then.

pulga

Banned

edit: I'm going to eat so I might open up after or tomorrow, sorry!

Alright, let us know! This skirt is ruining my fling with Frita.

And by fling I mean how I crawl into her bed every night and shave off her fur whilst I whisper in her ear, threatening her to leave.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright, let us know! This skirt is ruining my fling with Frita.

And by fling I mean how I crawl into her bed every night and shave off her fur whilst I whisper in her ear, threatening her to leave.

Pulga, you know you're my bro, but that sounds a little unhealthy.

pulga

Banned
I despise most of them. Lopez, Kevin, Lionel and Pudge are my bro's.

Wart Jr, Pompom, Bluebear, Margie can eat a *****

There's a special place in hell reserved for Velma and Frita.

pulga

Banned
Does anyone not named Niraj (he's helped enough) have these songs I can catalogue? Made a spreadsheet everyone else can use!

DJ KK
King KK
KK Bossa
KK Calypso
KK Country
KK Faire
KK Gumbo
KK Lament
KK Parade
KK Rock
KK Salsa
KK Samba
KK Song
KK Steppe
KK Tango
Mr KK
Neopolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Steep Hill
The K Funk
To The Edge

There's 94 songs altogether, right?

To everyone else, I can help you catalog the ones I do have. Itll take a while for everything to come in the mail, though.

Wart Jr, Pompom, Bluebear, Margie can eat a *****
I would gladly take Bluebear off your hands if I didn't have a nasty rodent (hamster) problem right now.

Does anyone not named Niraj (he's helped enough) have these songs I can catalogue? Made a spreadsheet everyone else can use!

DJ KK
King KK
KK Bossa
KK Calypso
KK Country
KK Faire
KK Gumbo
KK Lament
KK Parade
KK Rock
KK Salsa
KK Samba
KK Song
KK Steppe
KK Tango
Mr KK
Neopolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Steep Hill
The K Funk
To The Edge

There's 94 songs altogether, right?

To everyone else, I can help you catalog the ones I do have. Itll take a while for everything to come in the mail, though.

I've got about 7 or 8 of these on hand if you want to catalogue them.

I can't wait to have that smug little fucker move into my town!

We're gonna be best buds already, I can tell.

Knowing my luck that "little fucker" will never end up wanting to leave.

Thanks! See anything in my spreadsheet you might need? My FC is in my profile, Ill open up in about 20 minutes!
Can't access the document due to permissions so I'm not sure.

does anyone have this fake painting?
tumblr_mobfg6GbSg1svownfo7_400.jpg

i'd like to buy it or trade for it
Argh, if only you'd asked earlier. Redd was in my town with that fake yesterday.

Philia

Okay, MicH and I had a blast doing the Pro Bug tour. :3 Let me iterate this again, my island is selling Hibiscus bush starts, RED AND YELLOW for 5 medals each. I'll open my gates for any who wants to buy bushes early.

MarkusRJR

Anyone know any good path patterns that take 2 blocks? I'm looking to finally add some paths down since the grass deterioration is too bad to handle.

MicH

Okay, MicH and I had a blast doing the Pro Bug tour. :3 Let me iterate this again, my island is selling Hibiscus bush starts, RED AND YELLOW for 5 medals each. I'll open my gates for any who wants to buy bushes early.
Really fun :D Thanks again!

Does anyone still need to catalog the Astro, Stripe, Polka-Dot, Modern Wood and Rococo sets?

Wolfe

Knowing my luck that "little fucker" will never end up wanting to leave.

I haven't had much time to test it but I've had great luck so far just ignoring dudes I want to leave (at least in regards to new guys, the ones that I started with but want to leave are still kickin around town).

Anyone have any idea why I'm not being presented with the option to bury a fruit when standing in front of a hole? First time I've had this happen to me. I'm trying to plant the 3 perfect cherries I got from Pulga's town (although it's happening with any fruit), managed to plant one after a few tries but no luck with the 2 other holes yet.
Are you holding your shovel?

I haven't had much time to test it but I've had great luck so far just ignoring dudes I want to leave (at least in regards to new guys, the ones that I started with but want to leave are still kickin around town).

Yeah, I'm hoping ignoring actually works and that it isn't just a placebo. I ignore Iggly and he has said he plans to leave twice, Charlise lasted 2 weeks of being ignored before leaving and Timbra only lasted a week of being ignored before wanting to leave. Problem is Rosie wanted to leave despite spending half my time talking to her, so it still feels too random.

Damn you, she is at the tippy-toppest of my perfect village list.
I want her to call me a peasant.

Ahnka is definitely one of my dream villagers, never seen her in anyone town before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom