• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semajer

Whoever is responsible for the way the island works online should never be allowed to make decisions again. I spent two hours casually getting beetles, I had the basket nearly full, and then I get a connection error. This happens pretty much every time I'm on the island with someone.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Haha.

I have the following complete sets out:

Astro
Rococo
Stripe
Polka-Dot
Modern Wood

Gates are opening now

You're not perfect town are you? You'll need to get all that gathered up before morning or it'll mess up your rating due to litter.

upandaway

Anyone got any tips for scarab beetle? I've been going all around the place for a while now, after 11pm, and nothing. All these freaking fruit beetles are driving me crazy!

MicH

You're not perfect town are you? You'll need to get all that gathered up before morning or it'll mess up your rating due to litter.
Yeah, but I got my golden can yesterday so it's no prob. But I will put everything back for my HHA score anyway :p

milkham

i can't see anything!
U1KpS2c.jpg
T86OEFk.jpg

Alright guys, my spreadsheet is open to the public now.

Unfortunately I think I've catalogued all the songs you have on hand, the only one I particularly want is K.K. Sonata which I can get on Saturday. Not to worry though, I'll grab all those out so you can pop by and catalogue them. At this point getting 100 visits from other people is my main goal so adding 1 to the total would be good enough.

pulga

Banned
Unfortunately I think I've catalogued all the songs you have on hand, the only one I particularly want is K.K. Sonata which I can get on Saturday. Not to worry though, I'll grab all those out so you can pop by and catalogue them. At this point getting 100 visits from other people is my main goal so adding 1 to the total would be good enough.

Awesome! Post your fc please since MobileGAF is a bitch.

Mines 2191 7676 2318

Has anyone gotten a purple tulip? :( I don't know which guide to follow. Some say it's orange+orange, others say it's orange+red... I've been trying the first and no luck so I'll try with red tulips.

I just want to know for certain which combination to use :/

Grizzo

Okay, MicH and I had a blast doing the Pro Bug tour. :3 Let me iterate this again, my island is selling Hibiscus bush starts, RED AND YELLOW for 5 medals each. I'll open my gates for any who wants to buy bushes early.

Thanks again for the bushes ! By the way, your town looks absolutely lovely, everyone should check it out !

Philia

Has anyone gotten a purple tulip? :( I don't know which guide to follow. Some say it's orange+orange, others say it's orange+red... I've been trying the first and no luck so I'll try with red tulips.

I just want to know for certain which combination to use :/

I know. Same here. Its quite frustrating.

Thanks again for the bushes ! By the way, your town looks absolutely lovely, everyone should check it out !

LOL I keep forgetting its YOU. XD Glad you love my town! :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Off to bed, but before I do, I know most are not bothering with fossils so are just selling them off, but if you get a Megacerops torso or Dinosaur track can you please save it for me.

I can give you whole dino sets in exchange so you can turn them into mini models.

pulga

Banned
Off to bed, but before I do, I know most are not bothering with fossils so are just selling them off, but if you get a Megacerops torso or Dinosaur track can you please save it for me.

I can give you whole dino sets in exchange so you can turn them into mini models.

Ill keep it in mind, be on the lookout for Trex Skulls for me please!

milkham

i'll keep an eye out

MicH

Did y ou want to catalog my stuff? Gate is open so you can do it quick

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wtf! I got two Virtual Boys in a row from the fortune cookies. I have like 4 now.

Your flag should be a sad face emote!

Man suzu... I still haven't been to your town yet, let alone see you ingame. We have to make that happen at some point. :)

Change your flag Niraj!

I'm gonna add frowns to the tree leaf circles to reflect how you guys make me feel

SeZMehK

Dammit, I can't get the image share tool to log into tumblr... It keeps failing to load part of the site... Anyone else with this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom