• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh shizz, can I buy it?

I figured out your issue with the spreadsheet. You just don't know how to count :p

(you were prob counting three sets of 30, when it should be three sets of 29. There are no songs in the top row)

pulga

Banned
I figured out your issue with the spreadsheet. You just don't know how to count :p

(you were prob counting three sets of 30, when it should be three sets of 29. There are no songs in the top row)

LOL Youre totally right. Duh! Haha.

Leeness

MicH, thank you for letting me visit your beautiful town and catalog rococo. :)

Hopefully someday, you'll let me touch your music. Haha. :D

MicH

MicH, thank you for letting me visit your beautiful town and catalog rococo. :)

Hopefully someday, you'll let me touch your music. Haha. :D
You're welcome.

I finally got everything back. Hoping for a good HHA score tomorrow!

Also Rodney suggested the sphinx as a PWP. I can now build both the pyramid and the sphinx lol

Anyone have a Megacerops Skull or Peking Man? I just need these to complete my collection.

I have these dupes available for trading:
pachy torso
ankylo skull
ptera skull
styraco skull
parasaur torso
stego skull
ptera right wing
T-rex skull
apato torso
stego tail
diplo neck
diplo hip
ankylo tail
ptera left wing
ichthyo torso

I also have a flowery painting that I'm willing to trade: I have:
flowery, fine, basic, proper, solemn, nice, calm serene and a beautiful statue.

Thanks

tetsuoFI

What's up with Gracie? She has never showed up and I've got the game about a month now. 3 of my friends play New Leaf and they haven't gotten her also. Is she even a visitor or is she a part of a public work project or something? I need my store upgraded :(

MicH

I just had althought.

Villagers can move on top of trees and flowers, but what about stumps? They functions as rocks for bushes and trees. Will a villager be able to move in on top of one?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What's up with Gracie? She has never showed up and I've got the game about a month now. 3 of my friends play New Leaf and they haven't gotten her also. Is she even a visitor or is she a part of a public work project or something? I need my store upgraded :(
She starts visiting after you obtain the second-to-last upgrade for the Nook shop; nobody should be there yet.

I'll post this here first before going to other boards. I've got Mallary, the snooty duck moving out of my village today. If anyone wants her, just let me know within the next hour.

Not asking for anything in return, though if you have any villagers you don't want, let me know.

spacebear

Looking for an Ichthyosaur Head to complete my fossil collection! Have these for trades :D

Nintendo
Block Floor
Blue Pikmin
Goal Pole x2
Midna's Mask x2
Peach's Parasol
S.S Dolphin x2
Super Star x2
Triple Bananas

Fossils
Amber
Ankylo Skull
Dinosaur Egg
Diple Hip x2
Diplo Neck
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Mammoth Skull
Pachy Skull
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso x2
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Neck
Plesio Torso
Ptera Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
Styraco Skull
Styraco Torso
T.Rex Tail
Tricera Skull

tetsuoFI

She starts visiting after you obtain the second-to-last upgrade for the Nook shop; nobody should be there yet.

Thanks for the info! Well it's waiting time then. Working the graveyard shift here, might as well grind some island tours, there's nothing to do here. Elite ore-hunter seems like a great tour to grind.

Nooooooo.

Ive been avoiding the campsite so I dont get a 10th villager come in and fuck things up.

Well, I open up the game today....and a 10th visitor is moving in, uninvited.

Fucker.

Niraj

Guess I might as well offer again since it's all out

Have all 91 KK songs out in front of my station atm if anyone is interested in cataloging them. Poplemousse is in my town right now, but after that I guess I can add a few of you (don't have a lot of space left on my friends list tbh)

Nooooooo.

Ive been avoiding the campsite so I dont get a 10th villager come in and fuck things up.

Fucker.

Aww I'm sorry man. The campsite allows you to play games with the campee without them moving in so don't worry. Make sure you greet them and tell them you don't them otherwise they could end up setting up in your town. This goes for when you visit other towns as well; tell unwanted packers that you don't want them!

Nooooooo.

Fucker.
You can't avoid having a 10th villager. They just give you more time so you can have some choice in the matter.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Anyone mind if I visit their town tonight and is selling turnips anywhere in the 100s? I need to unload just a few, I just started the game this past week. Thanks

SeZMehK

Okay, here is today's image dump:

QEgKC03.jpg

rd27xHQ.jpg

Philia came over the other day for some gardening. After she was done, she decided to hang out for awhile afterwards. We were just sitting there and drinking coffee. :D

Marshal moved into today but I didn't see him to take a picture.
Now that Marshal moved in...

5eML4qg.jpg

F6BAv6D.jpg

Klaus has to go. He's been sick for three days... I am not helping him. Hopefully this motivates him to move out sooner...

PZ3wibe.jpg

I ran into Diana at Super T&T. I love her. My favorite villager. Just gotta love her attitude!

PRD0G4w.jpg

I finally caught this thing. Luckily it was stupid to walk towards me when I was standing still. After catching it, I decided to go see it in the musuem...

kg9XLSL.jpg

I ran into Diana and we started to watch the scorpion and tarantula duke it out to see who is supreme.

2jMmVOr.jpg

Finally after 15 days of not touching my landscape, I finally attained the great gold watering can. Now watering plants shouldn't take as long as before. Lol.

Vv7Xw4t.jpg

I visited Shari to deliver something that she left at Hopper's place. We aren't on good terms so she freaked out when I came barging in.

milkham

Guess I might as well offer again since it's all out

Have all 91 KK songs out in front of my station atm if anyone is interested in cataloging them. Poplemousse is in my town right now, but after that I guess I can add a few of you (don't have a lot of space left on my friends list tbh)

i'd like to come, i think we're friends?

Marvie_3

Banned
I just need these fossils to complete my collection:

Diplo Skull
Ichthyo Torso
Plesio Torso
Tricera Torso

I have these to trade (I'd also trade bells or some Nintendo items):

Coprolite
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Iguanadon Tail
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Sabretooth Torso

pulga

Banned
Yeah we added each other in MicH's town earlier. I actually had to go for a few, but I'll be back in like 10 min if that's cool

As long as youre doing this, mind keeping the 12 Im missing handy for me? Gotta leave in a bit, so if you could set them aside Ill love you forever and ever <3

pulga

Banned
Name them again, you slavedriving bastard

:p

DJ KK
KK Bossa
KK Calypso
KK Country
" Faire
" Gumbo
" Parade
" Salsa
" Song
" Tango
Sleep Hill
The K Funk

Ill relieve you of your solemn GAF duties once I have everything, promise :*

Niraj

DJ KK
KK Bossa
KK Calypso
KK Country
" Faire
" Gumbo
" Parade
" Salsa
" Song
" Tango
Sleep Hill
The K Funk

Ill relieve you of your solemn GAF duties once I have everything, promise :*

lol it's all good dude. I'll try my best. Worst case, I'll help you find them when you head over later.

milkham, I'm about to open up.

pulga

Banned
lol it's all good dude. I'll try my best. Worst case, I'll help you find them when you head over later.

milkham, I'm about to open up.

Awesome! Ill be back in tops two hours, dont know if youll still be here! If not, no worries! :)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I would really like to visit anyone's town right now! My FC is 3711 7239 3957

Also I've been playing a week, shouldn't I be able to unlock dream house by now? Isabelle is never sleeping, do I just need to come in and out of town hall?

Niraj

Closing for a few to get my customized furniture back, but I'll open up again in a bit.

Thanks for visiting Poplemousse, milkham, K'Dash, Philia, and Solideyesystem!

Also Groucho needs to gtfo seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom