• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I sold the 9 lamp apparently :(. I'll order one and visit you tomorrow.

No biggie, see you tomorrow then.

tumblr_mq8swd3ZVu1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

Why does stuff you modify using gold ore look so much better than stuff you make from three pieces of gold ore?

I have that golden stereo too, someone gave it to me when I just started this game :p

I just got a firefly lamp so I'm on list A too?

How long is your bug off going on from now? Maybe I'll farm some beetles on my island and visit you later if there's time?

I had a few bugs that were better than that. Got a ladybug chair, stag beetle chair, and firefly lamp :p Thank you soulmate!

Would love that stag beetle chair if you don't want it? You searching for any particular?

How long is your bug off going on from now? Maybe I'll farm some beetles on my island and visit you later if there's time?

Is that possible? I was asking myself that if you go to an American version if you could still participate in their buggoff, because of the time difference...

Philia

Catalogued the cabana lap but can't order it Q_Q

Yeah. Mermaid and Cabana sets are only purchasable from the Island and thus making them unorderable. :( I feel your pain, I need those sets too.

Your best bet is farm for medals by island touring a lot. And buy each piece for 40 medals (I know... its a LOT) at a friend's whenever they tell you they're available at their island or yours.

Stat!

Most of the men's hairstyles are pretty bad. I went to Shampoodle without a guide and ended up with my default hairstyle dyed black. :p

Someone could probably bring you a hat if you opened your gate.

Use a pattern for a hat :p

The colour too is terrible. I just want the default colour and haircut back :(

Anyone know if the bug furniture can be cataloged or is it only for the bug off?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Would love that stag beetle chair if you don't want it? You searching for any particular?

You can have it, I don't care. I'd just like to catalog any of the bug items I don't have (yes, I know you can't order them):

List A:
...Caterpillar Sofa

List B:
...Beetle Chair
...Cicada Stereo
...Mini-Butterfly Table
...Spiderweb Clock
...Butterfly Wall

Yeah. Mermaid and Cabana sets are only purchasable from the Island and thus making them unorderable. :( I feel your pain, I need those sets too.

Your best bet is farm for medals by island touring a lot. And buy each piece for 40 medals (I know... its a LOT) at a friend's whenever they tell you they're available at their island or yours.

I have Mermaid set complete and for the Cabana Set I only miss the wallpaper... :( But what time I spend for that... Also got all Tortimer Exclusive Clubs ones, damn that sand castle... Now I trying to get the rest of the Island items, but for some, I'm far off...

You can have it, I don't care. I'd just like to catalog any of the bug items I don't have (yes, I know you can't order them):

List A:
...Caterpillar Sofa

List B:
...Beetle Chair
...Cicada Stereo
...Mini-Butterfly Table
...Spiderweb Clock
...Butterfly Wall

I have Caterpillar Sofa, Cicada Stereo and Butterfly Wall that you can catalogue from me.

List A:
...Caterpillar Sofa

List B:
...Beetle Chair
...Cicada Stereo
...Mini-Butterfly Table
...Spiderweb Clock
...Butterfly Wall

I have a beetle chair you can catalog.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ladybug carpet and firefly lamp get!

Thanks zeeroid. Linius if you still need the firefly lamp I'll open my gates in 5 mins and leave it for you

It's one Shampoodle per day in your own town or in all towns? Could Aces, for instance, come to my town and use mine? (If so, you're welcome to.)

The colour too is terrible. I just want the default colour and haircut back :(

Anyone know if the bug furniture can be cataloged or is it only for the bug off?

It can be catalogued but not ordered.

SuperSah

Banned
So I start playing a few minutes before the end of the bug-off, like oh noes and I win easily. :p

Apparently my winning stag which was "small in size, lack of colour" beat Boone's diving beetle. :lol

Cool guys, thanks. I'll add you kamikazekoala and open up. I think we have each other already Sam.

Also if you guys need stuff from List B, I'm on that, and my score is super low, so feel free to bring dem bugz

Ok, I added you. I go get the stuff and will be there shortly.

UberTag

what are the chances for me to get beetles to spawn before 5pm? on the ISLAND?
This CAN be done believe it or not.

Go to Club Tortimer, connect internationally, hope you wind up in an Asian island now... or a European island in a couple hours or so... and farm beetles to your heart's content to bring back to your village for Bug-Off acceptance.

The resident GAF Europeans may allow access to their islands for beetle farming as well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Last time I just went to the lead with 80+ points. This time I'm trying to get silver or bronze so it has been interesting to see that the lead does change throughout the day. Last check I was third with 50points, first was with 56. It's almost 6pm so hopefully I kept bronze.

Can't be ordered. Except strangely the floor and probably the wallpaper.

Wallpaper can be ordered. I didn't find it in my inventory and freaked out. Just got to Nook and it can be ordered, hence would be the reason why I didn't keep it.

Sorry, Niraj, tought I had it in my inventory, but I can order one now, but I will not get till tommorow.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Error'd, that's unfortunate. Thankfully it just saved when soulmate joined, so nobody should've lost anything really. I'll open again.

Wallpaper can be ordered. I didn't find it in my inventory and freaked out. Just got to Nook and it can be ordered, hence would be the reason why I didn't keep it.

Sorry, Niraj, tought I had it in my inventory, but I can order one now, but I will not get till tommorow.

No worries dude.

SuperSah

Banned
I'll ask once more, does anyone have a large 4 space table which would look suitable in a kitchen?

Please answer asap. Room's a mess.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
YES! Got bronze. Next month silver which should be easier since you have a guide of what score just to get under. Just to re-iterate, first was 56 points, third was 50 so there isn't much margin for error.

tumblr_mq8w54xr0u1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq8w6rlzs11svkqkfo1_400.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Streetpassed someone today who had a modern house. Was surprised to find some of his rooms were not fully expanded. So you just have to have every room to change the exterior.

Oh well, I quite like the classic house look and I'm slowly focusing on the expanded all my current rooms before I add the back room.

OMG Aero

I don't suppose anyone has a spare Ladybug carpet to trade or can order one from their catalogue for me?
It would be perfect for my room full of polka dot items I've customised to be red and black, but I was on the wrong list of bug rewards so I couldn't get it today.

Linius

I don't suppose anyone has a spare Ladybug carpet to trade or can order one from their catalogue for me?
It would be perfect for my room full of polka dot items I've customised to be red and black, but I was on the wrong list of bug rewards so I couldn't get it today.

I'm getting out later today scoring some more bug items at Zeeroids town who has List A so I might get you a ladybug carpet if Nat's nice to me.

I would like to see a screenshot of your polka dot room btw. I have a polka dot room too for the trendy theme challange but it's such an ugly set non customized :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom