• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Updated list

I have for trade

- Snail Clock ×3
- Stag Beetle Chair
- Lady Bug Chair
- Lady Bug Carpet

Lookign for

- Firefly Lamp

Ramyeon, opening gates now!

Linius

May I join to bring you the robo stuff you were missing?

(if at the same time I can get rid of some bugs in your bugs off, I'm also interested...)

Please do, the Robo stuff you wanted is out there for three days now :lol

Do some catalogue exchanging.

RaidenZR

Maybe this has been asked but can someone say what the lower-end scoring bugs are that we should seek in order to obtain the most prizes during the competition? And/or maybe what the higher scoring ones are that we should avoid?

Philia

My Nooks is selling a Folk Guitar, Peacock Chair, Glass-top table, Sconce, Old Brick wall, Robo Wall, and Playroom rug (and a common floor but who wants that... lol).

Linius

My Nooks is selling a Folk Guitar, Peacock Chair, Glass-top table, Sconce, Old Brick wall, Robo Wall, and Playroom rug (and a common floor but who wants that... lol).

FOLK GUITAR!

And I need the Robo wall too. My town is still open, or should I come by yours later?

ramyeon

Managed to get the complete bug set with the help of Mekere and Linius! Thanks a lot both of you :D I have a few spares that I'll post up tomorrow in case anyone needs them, but for now I gotta go get some sleep. Good luck to all.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Wow, nat just gave me three ladybug chairs in a row :/

Was at my sons town and it was annoying because he has a score of 103 so I was burning through island bugs just to scrap the occasional prize. So expensive too, wasting golden stags etc.

Still missing ladybug carpet and snail clock, but don't know if I can be bothered to do a third island trip.

Edit: limits, can I have a ladybug carpet and snail clock to save my sanity? Don't have any bug items spare but can order you in normal furniture

Linius

Wow, nat just gave me three ladybug chairs in a row :/

Was at my sons town and it was annoying because he has a score of 103 so I was burning through island bugs just to scrap the occasional prize. So expensive too, wasting golden stags etc.

Still missing ladybug carpet and snail clock, but don't know if I can be bothered to do a third island trip.

Edit: limits, can I have a ladybug carpet and snail clock to save my sanity? Don't have any bug items spare but can order you in normal furniture

By Limits you mean Linius I take it?

But I'm holding to these for a bit because I really want that Firefly Lamp. As soon as I have that and I still have spares you can have them.

Snail Clock is no problem btw since I have 3.

Roto13

Thanks to rpm for the regular sized dharma. Now all I need is the giant dharma and I would hug and kiss anyone who would let me catalog one. Letting me buy it from you would be even better because my catalog is backlogged with KK songs for like the next five days.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ohh me me me

Idk, you'd have to see my flag....

go on then :p

Also, I have no idea what list I have, since I haven't provided any bugs yet. If you guys wouldn't mind letting me catalog whatever you get, I would be grateful :)

Linius

His highscore is 49. I've taken advantage of this myself ^_^

Thanks again for the visit...

No problem. Was 49 my own score or from one of my villagers?

Because I'm not supposed to be number one :(

EDIT

I checked, it's from Pashmina. Fingers crossed I'm in second or third place.

Niraj

If you're A I'll come over and you cabbage anything I get that isn't a ladybug carpet.

I have no idea. I haven't checked :/ literally just checked the score and opened up. I guess I can provide a bug to figure it out

Animekatt

I have no idea. I haven't checked :/ literally just checked the score and opened up. I guess I can provide a bug to figure it out

Thanks for having me. I'm checking a list now to see which bugs bring in 80 points. If I capture them sometime soon, I'll be back over. :)

Edit: Noticed that fruit beetles are worth 80+, I can get those easily from the island. I have 2 currently now.

Linius

Whichever comes first ;)

Need to wait 30 mins to go to my island though. International ones keep being daytime

Yeah, you know the firefly lamp also means a carpet so it makes no difference.

Also, I'm nervous for the resulsts guys. I want that trophy.

Niraj

Thanks for having me. I'm checking a list now to see which bugs bring in 80 points. If I capture them sometime soon, I'll be back over. :)

Edit: Noticed that fruit beetles are worth 80+, I can get those easily from the island. I have 2 currently now.

My current record is Rhonda at 23....with a fruit beetle. She sucks.

UberTag

I'm tempted to find out how Bug-Off scores stagger with multiple characters on the same cartridge.
Would love to get both the Silver and Bronze trophies today via cycling characters in my town.
I'll let you guys know if I land an extra Gold trophy in the process that I can pawn off.

The local gang won't let me pass the bridge without giving up all my bugs

tumblr_mq8r5nCf4D1stdouno1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom