• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, looked at my bug items and only need the honeycomb chest. So with the other bugs I can get duplicate items if I go to Niraj.

Hopefully no 5 mini butterfly tables like before...

Elija2

Weird, Curly's birthday was in a week but when I sent him a letter with a gift attached yesterday he sent me a reply saying "I can't believe you sent me a birthday present!" That wasn't your birthday present, dude! That was just a regular present!

Linius

To get gold, you need:
- both 10 points ore
- at least 3 special 3 points ore (out of 4)
- filling your inventory

Maximum is 42

Yeah, lol just figured it out. Had my second 40 points run just now. Three of the bonus ores does the trick.

And thanks for the answer about Sable guys, really happy about that.

zroid

Banned
Wart is throwing a hissy fit because I talked to him while he was trying to catch a darner dragonfly

chill dude, it's not like that would've taken first place anyway :lol

Megatron

YES! Got bronze. Next month silver which should be easier since you have a guide of what score just to get under. Just to re-iterate, first was 56 points, third was 50 so there isn't much margin for error.

tumblr_mq8w54xr0u1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq8w6rlzs11svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Couldn't you just temporarily create a second villager to get your silver?

Did people know if a villager invites you and you keep talking to it, it sometimes proposed you can get an item from his house? Not all the items work, but sometimes it's nice. Ankha sold one of her pyramids to me that way...

Linius

Did people know if a villager invites you and you keep talking to it, it sometimes proposed you can get an item from his house? Not all the items work, but sometimes it's nice. Ankha sold one of her pyramids to me that way...

We sure do. That's another reason why people are after a certain villager.

I have a guy moving in with almost all of the Pascal furniture so I have my fingers crossed I can buy it from him.

Can anyone send me something worth 80 points or more? I fucked up by removing the non-Coconut trees on my island, so I can't really get any beetles there (or can I?).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Come on over

Koomaster

Does anyone need either a firefly lamp or ladybug carpet? You can have either or both. Free to a good home. Let me know and we can exchange friend codes.

Stat!

Ahhh! The bug catching thing is annoying.

I can't seem to get just over - even following the guide, I get a crazy amount over, and everything else is just below the new record off the first bug I give him:(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So there's no way to know if you're in second or third until after the fact?

Maybe I'll just catalog from one of you 'luckier' peeps lol :p

Elija2

I went to update my dream town and when I did Luna said that my Dream Address has changed. What's that about?

Is it alright if I come over to someones town to offload my bugs for the bug furniture?

Linius

My town is cursed, after Mich now Azure Phoenix arrived without Katie :lol

Zeeroid, you hanging somewhere? I'm ready, I got a shit ton of bugs on me.

SmithnCo

I went to update my dream town and when I did Luna said that my Dream Address has changed. What's that about?

Is it alright if I come over to someones town to offload my bugs for the bug furniture?

I think the address changes if you haven't updated in a while.

Yeah I'm on now. I have my gates open.

Cool... I'll head over again as soon as I see you on my list. I won'tr be able to stay long though as I still need to go eat lunch. *chuckles*

Grab my dream code if you want though and visit later to see if there's anything you need. Then just PM me with whatcha want if I can order it. :)

Linius

I'd like to come to, if possible?

Like to come where and do what? I was planning on visiting Zeeroid if that's what you want. He still got the bug off going and he's an A-lister. Trying to get another firefly lamp for Mich and a Ladybug Carpet for someone else.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So yeah I bought this game yesterday. First ever Animal Crossing I play.

To be honest, it's just an experiment... we'll see how much I last.

Today I settled the downpayment for the house and participated in the bug-off.

I have to say the game's got a really peculiar sense of humor... the entomologist being a chameleon salivating over the contest entries.... that's dark. Anyways, won it. Speaking about bugs, yesterday goofing around I captured a bird winged butterfly.

Koomaster

Cool... I'll head over again as soon as I see you on my list. I won'tr be able to stay long though as I still need to go eat lunch. *chuckles*

Grab my dream code if you want though and visit later to see if there's anything you need. Then just PM me with whatcha want if I can order it. :)
Added your FC, but it appears you didn't add me back as of yet?

My FC: 0903-3656-0179

I'm Koo from Dansbury in the game btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom