• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey can you play a digital and physical copy of this game on the same system and it won't screw anything up? Logically it makes sense since one save goes to the SD and the other to cart, but can anyone confirm this is true?

My wife loves the game so much she wants her own town. We're playing on a digital copy now. She can just switch her character and house over to a physical copy, right? Well buy another 3ds eventually..

Koomaster

Oh... I wonder if I typed it in wrong... I might have and not noticed. Correcting now.
Yep, you just popped up. :)

Got your PM. I'll leave the gate open and put the firefly lamp on the ground by the train station, so feel free to drop by whenever you get done doing things. :)

llamarawk

So I just lucked out and got a Raja Broke Butterfly worth 92 points as my 3rd catch. Am I set for first place at 6 pm or should i keep looking for better?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I might go with a Japan themed room in my dupes house later. Then those katana's would fit right in.

Getting there now :)

Your flag is way more awesome than the one Niraj has.

Off my friends list

Also, I'm getting that same error where I give a bug with a higher score and it's not registered. Oh well :p

Linius

Off my friends list

Also, I'm getting that same error where I give a bug with a higher score and it's not registered. Oh well :p

I got that error too, I thought it was me at first. Handed in a 47 while the current score was only 39. Nothing happened.

Koren

I might go with a Japan themed room in my dupes house later. Then those katana's would fit right in.
I'll invite you see mine when you'll want to tackle this (I've half an house dedicated to this theme) and based on what I've seen in your house, we'll probably be able to exchange a couple of things ^_^

Linius

Yes, just got the golden watering can! Anyone need my silver one?

Very much. What do you want for it?

I'll invite you see mine when you'll want to tackle this (I've half an house dedicated to this theme) and based on what I've seen in your house, we'll probably be able to exchange a couple of things ^_^

As soon as I paid some more debt on my dupes house we should do this then. Gotta have room first :p

Btw Niraj, is your bug off still going? What list are you?

Linius

Mind blown...

I went catching bugs with some people in the beginning when I didn't had my own island and trough an error I found out my bugs were still in the basket in my own town. Luckily we had done some tours after the bug catching so it saved in between.

I hate losing my tan

anyway after getting modern wood I need another full room what should target as the next set?

what is a japanese set? I already have a japanese room but just want to know if there is a tatami set?

Niraj

Yeah my bug contest is totally fucked. Two bugs, one at 82 and another at 127 both failed to beat Groucho's 53 point diving beetle. That dick has clearly paid Nat off.

tumblr_mq92w84Igs1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq92w84Igs1sw5rnlo2_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq92w84Igs1sw5rnlo3_r1_400.jpg

milkham

if i had a bunch of stuff on the floor where the bug off tent is now, did i lose them all?
also, any kind europeans want to let me come raid their island for bugs?

lol I actually have to go though for real. Have an all day bachelor party thing going on.

Thanks for the help. Got list A and B insect furniture complete and also got a cattower which I searching for for a while now. :D And i loved the house.

Enjoy. :D

Yeah my bug contest is totally fucked. Two bugs, one at 82 and another at 127 both failed to beat Groucho's 53 point diving beetle. That dick has clearly paid Nat off.

And he took all mine without complaining, although he loved to give me butterfly mini tables while I had already one. 7 tables in total...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hey can you play a digital and physical copy of this game on the same system and it won't screw anything up? Logically it makes sense since one save goes to the SD and the other to cart, but can anyone confirm this is true?

My wife loves the game so much she wants her own town. We're playing on a digital copy now. She can just switch her character and house over to a physical copy, right? Well buy another 3ds eventually..

Might be issues with spot/streetpass. And how would you do the transfer? You need two 3dses to transfer a character to a new town.

Linius

if i had a bunch of stuff on the floor where the bug off tent is now, did i lose them all?

Gonna take a shower first. But I'm willing to let you in with let's say 25 minutes if you like?

Also Mich, are you reading this? I got a firefly lamp for you!

And OMG Aero, when I'm opening up later, you should come pick up your carpet too :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Have you had any visitors over? I had this and so did my son, and we'd both visited each others towns to get prizes.

SmithnCo

I know that when that happens and you have a police station, the items will go in there. Dunno what happens if you don't have one though.

milkham

Gonna take a shower first. But I'm willing to let you in with let's say 25 minutes if you like?

And OMG Aero, when I'm opening up later, you should come pick up your carpet too :)

that'd be great linius thanks!

I know that when that happens and you have a police station, the items will go in there. Dunno what happens if you don't have one though.

thanks! found a bunch of stuff in there

Niraj

Have you had any visitors over? I had this and so did my son, and we'd both visited each others towns to get prizes.

I had, yeah. Pretty lame if that's the reason though.

On a positive note, GOLD WATERING CAN

Time to fuck some trees up!

when I get home :p

Nori Chan

I accidentally gave a goliath beetle that was worth 122 points...

I only got two furnitures out of it and I still have two golden beetles :(

I had, yeah. Pretty lame if that's the reason though.

On a positive note, GOLD WATERING CAN

Time to fuck some trees up!

when I get home :p

Just go all out and chop down all your trees...then realize the bushes you wanted won't show up until the next Nook expansion so now you're stuck with an empty town.

ibutBQbkOhGSUU.JPG

does this also work for when your fruit disappears because you have patterns on the floor around your trees or balloon gifts falling on pattern floor disappears?

would you find that stuff in a Police Station

OMG Aero

Sweet, is there anything you want in exchange for it?

So yeah I bought this game yesterday. First ever Animal Crossing I play.

To be honest, it's just an experiment... we'll see how much I last.

Today I settled the downpayment for the house and participated in the bug-off.

I have to say the game's got a really peculiar sense of humor... the entomologist being a chameleon salivating over the contest entries.... that's dark. Anyways, won it. Speaking about bugs, yesterday goofing around I captured a bird winged butterfly.

This is also my first one. And people here made me interested, though I didn't know for sure if it was something for me.

Well, since I got it, no other game is being played on my 3DS for now... Kinda wished I had played the ones before, but otherwise I think that this one would be the best one, right? Returning to the older ones wouldn't be so satisfiying anymore, I think...

Well, I have every List A bug furniture. Thanks for opening your town up Zeer0id!

Anyone need a fine painting?

Which one is it? And how much?

Koomaster

I accidentally gave a goliath beetle that was worth 122 points...

I only got two furnitures out of it and I still have two golden beetles :(
I got ripped off on my golden beetle I gave. Nat said it was small and didn't have a good shiny luster so it was only worth 76 points. Shouldn't have saved it for last; wasted a good chunk of money down that dude's gullet today. :p

Also egads, what is causing the errors with scoring people are having. Is it really visitor interference or something else?

Elija2

Okay, the Bug-Off is definitely glitched in some way. I gave Nat a bug worth 55 points and it apparently doesn't beat the 50 point record. This seems to be a widespread problem. I hope Nintendo patch it before the next Bug-Off.

Which one is it? And how much?

This one:

tumblr_mo9ix4piEJ1svownfo4_400.jpg

You can have it for free.

Linius

Sweet, is there anything you want in exchange for it?

No, you're good.

I'll post again when I open up. What pieces of Polka Dot do you still need? I can see what I can get for you in my house.

When there are no takers for the fine painting I'll offer myself. I don't have it yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom