• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the Bug-Off is definitely glitched in some way. I gave Nat a bug worth 55 points and it apparently doesn't beat the 50 point record. This seems to be a widespread problem. I hope Nintendo patch it before the next Bug-Off.

This one:

tumblr_mo9ix4piEJ1svownfo4_400.jpg

You can have it for free.

very nice painting did not even know this one existed in game

need Redd to show up damn

Elija2

God dammit, three times in a row I've beaten the record and Nat still won't acknowledge it! I even reset the game and it's still bugged (pun fucking intended)! What do I do!? Do I just keep handing Nat rare bugs in the hopes that he finally comes to his senses?

Koomaster

From earlier today...
tumblr_mq8pnttSXj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Came upon Peewee ready to swing his net into a juicy dragonfly. Nope!
He with the fastest net is going to win today Peewee! That bug is mine.

Deirdre gets it...
tumblr_mq93wgKy8n1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq93yfQkVd1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq9405wwWI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Okay, the Bug-Off is definitely glitched in some way. I gave Nat a bug worth 55 points and it apparently doesn't beat the 50 point record. This seems to be a widespread problem. I hope Nintendo patch it before the next Bug-Off.

This one:

You can have it for free.

Nice, haven't this one, but, but for free, why don't I give another one in place.

Do you have this one?

Beauty_looking_back.jpg

Because I have that one double.

God dammit, three times in a row I've beaten the record and Nat still won't acknowledge it! I even reset the game and it's still bugged (pun fucking intended)! What do I do!? Do I just keep handing Nat rare bugs in the hopes that he finally comes to his senses?

Changing the date back and forward on the 3DS system without Animal Crossing running, maybe that could help? Dunno ofcourse

Elija2

Do you have this one?

Beauty_looking_back.jpg

Because I have that one double.

Changing the date back and forward on the 3DS system without Animal Crossing running, maybe that could help? Dunno ofcourse

No, I don't. I guess we can trade then. I added your FC. Mine is in my profile. Do you want to do this in your town or my town?

I don't want to mess with my 3DS system time. I can't believe this glitch slipped past Nintendo.

Koomaster

Anyone with this problem yet tried handing in a low scoring bug under what he says the high score is? Maybe that will set things right?

Also are the people experiencing it; did you try going to the international island? Perhaps with it being nighttime there it screws something up with the contest? Maybe head to the island and back again will fix it if so.

Really curious as to the cause and possible fix for this as it's pretty odd and I don't want to be stuck in that situation for next month.

SmithnCo

does this also work for when your fruit disappears because you have patterns on the floor around your trees or balloon gifts falling on pattern floor disappears?

would you find that stuff in a Police Station

No, that stuff is just lost. Luckily extra balloon furniture and slingshots float by a lot.

No, I don't. I guess we can trade then. I added your FC. Mine is in my profile. Do you want to do this in your town or my town?

I don't want to mess with my 3DS system time. I can't believe this glitch slipped past Nintendo.

My town is a mess, so your town? Anything else you search? Any Nintendo items you search?

Elija2

Anyone with this problem yet tried handing in a low scoring bug under what he says the high score is? Maybe that will set things right?

Also are the people experiencing it; did you try going to the international island? Perhaps with it being nighttime there it screws something up with the contest? Maybe head to the island and back again will fix it if so.

Really curious as to the cause and possible fix for this as it's pretty odd and I don't want to be stuck in that situation for next month.

Giving Nat a lower-scoring bug didn't fix it. I haven't been to the island, but I did go to Zeer0id's town and participate in the Bug-Off there.

My town is a mess, so your town? Anything else you search? Any Nintendo items you search?

Alright, my gate's open.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ohhhh, so I have to give all my bugs in order to maximize the amount of gifts I have.

Also, I judged my bugs incorrectly and the third bug I gave was the best one I had.

Oh well.

Elija2

One hour to go. I can't believe I'm going to lose the Bug-Off because of a stupid glitch. Barold's 50-point bug doesn't deserve to win.

Linius

Well that was a moment of fingers crossed and go with the flow. Hadn't saved before going to the island and after some cataloging but Resetti didn't show up :D

Was a good visit guys, one of the longest I had since a while. Up to 89 visitors now.

Linius

iMGtof2vrVlCS.JPG
iC7rzqoPKq99q.JPG

Finally! Since my crown wasn't trendy it had to go any way, so a spot came free for my Jacob's Ladder.

iYDc3JCW27nd6.JPG
iNDmNUNnoVWJC.JPG

Thanks to Philia I finally have all the guitars. Now the wait is for that DLC. And indeed Pashmina, so not cool. My villagers keep getting fleas.

ibtJFIDMuv0vEW.JPG
iUQVOEOiRJyhQ.JPG

I figured it would be fun visiting Resetti in his house that I payed for. I don't know what I expected.

ib03sei0TgeZx7.JPG
iW1ETmEGEZ3qq.JPG

Robo room in my dupes house, only missing one piece. The floor sounds so awesome when walked on.

iB6qglIFMUEwh.JPG

Can someone turn on the damn light?

Is it possible that any NA or EU player has cataloged every item in the game that can be cataloged yet?

It's theoretically possible but seems highly unlikely. There are hundreds of items--many of which are seasonal, unlockable, or DLC-only. If a western player had enough hardcore Japanese players as friends, they could conceivably catalogue everything whether it was orderable or not but it would be a pretty time consuming endeavor.

One hour to go. I can't believe I'm going to lose the Bug-Off because of a stupid glitch. Barold's 50-point bug doesn't deserve to win.

Yeah, sucks that this happening to some of you guys. Perhaps there's a chance it will be amended when they do the final awards?

UberTag

Got my mayor nicely wedged into a 2nd place spot with a 71-point jewel beetle right behind Chadder's 73-point agrias butterfly. Hoping to get the silver bug trophy with him.

Have one of my pattern storage characters notched in 3rd place with a 51-point miyama stag - literally deadlocked with a 2nd place bug that was donated earlier. Hoping to get the bronze bug trophy with her.

The comps between characters are clearly running independent of one another... but if there are no submissions from now until the top of the hour I'm locked in to get my remaining trophies and have no more Bug-Off loose ends to conquer in August and September.

Linius

Got my mayor nicely wedged into a 2nd place spot with a 71-point jewel beetle right behind Chadder's 73-point agrias butterfly. Hoping to get the silver bug trophy with him.

Have one of my pattern storage characters notched in 3rd place with a 51-point miyama stag - literally deadlocked with a 2nd place bug that was donated earlier. Hoping to get the bronze bug trophy with her.

The comps between characters are clearly running independent of one another... but if there are no submissions from now until the top of the hour I'm locked in to get my remaining trophies and have no more Bug-Off loose ends to conquer in August and September.

I got all the furniture trough visiting other towns. But I missed the bronze trophy by two points. Feels bad man.

zroid

Banned
gad dammit, lol

I'm back from the island and submitting my various beetles. Started with a Goliath beetle cause I assumed it'd be worth the least

Except it ended up being both large AND shiny... 126 points -_-

Chaos17

gad dammit, lol

I'm back from the island and submitting my various beetles. Started with a Goliath beetle cause I assumed it'd be worth the least

Except it ended up being both large AND shiny... 126 points -_-
I feel your pain Q_Q
Got 140 point at fourth bug I summited.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Anyone happen to have or point me to a cool Skyrimey Photo Board QR? My artistic skills suck.

Linius

But guys, getting a shitload of points on your first bug doesn't really matter when you're aiming for gold. Just farm the furniture in other towns and you'll be good.

Sci-fi floor sound the same and is nice, too...

I need to design a starship bridge somewhere...

Is that the Lunar floor you're talking about? That moon surface.

MicH

If anyone has extras of

Ladybug carpet
Firefly lamp
Beetle chair
Butterfly table

I would love to trade. I have an extra Cicada stereo and Spiderweb clock

Linius

If anyone has extras of

Ladybug carpet
Firefly lamp
Beetle chair
Butterfly table

I would love to trade. I have an extra Cicada stereo and Spiderweb clock

I have a spare firefly lamp for you, I took it apart when I saw your post a few hours back.

Will check if I can get you a spare carpet too.

Roto13

I'm going to finish collecting the bug furniture next month, put it all in a spare house, and burn it down, because bugs are fucking gross.

Linius

Awwww you're the best!! Is there anything I can get you?

There are two things in particular I'm looking for, a cello and a robo wall clock.

But since we're talking bug furniture I wouldn't complain if you had any Pascal or Katie dupes? Especially Katie's world map and anything Pascal that is not the Keg or Compass.

MicH

There are two things in particular I'm looking for, a cello and a robo wall clock.

But since we're talking bug furniture I wouldn't complain if you had any Pascal or Katie dupes? Especially Katie's world map and anything Pascal that is not the Keg or Compass.
I can order both the cello and Robo wall clock. I'm afraid I have no othe dupes :/

Linius

I can order both the cello and Robo wall clock. I'm afraid I have no othe dupes :/

No biggie. If you have any dupes in the future you wanna trade just think of me so I can get an offer ready :p

Cello and Robo Wall Clock are two things I'm very happy with at least, completing my music room and robo room for what it matters. I'll let you know when I open up so you can get the bug stuff tonight.

MicH

No biggie. If you have any dupes in the future you wanna trade just think of me so I can get an offer ready :p

Cello and Robo Wall Clock are two things I'm very happy with at least, completing my music room and robo room for what it matters. I'll let you know when I open up so you can get the bug stuff tonight.
I will.

I should have both in the morning so we can just do the trade there (working from 11:30 ton6 PM though)

Koren

Which instruments do you miss? Harp? I don't remember seeing one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom