• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I will.

I should have both in the morning so we can just do the trade there (working from 11:30 ton6 PM though)

Still farming visits, so if you're playing tonight I wouldn't mind you coming by tonight and tomorrow :p

Which instruments do you miss? Harp? I don't remember seeing one...

Yeah, the harp was there. I have a few more instruments in my catalogue too, but they don't fit in the room. I don't want it all smashed together. For now I have the complete string section (well the Cello has yet to come), all the guitars, one of the exotic drums and a regular drumset, mic stand, music stand, upright piano and ebony piano, effects rack and an amp. Oh and a music player in the corner of the room to play some K.K. tunes.

Stat!

Just a bad bug off day. I had two bugs that completely jumped their tier. An emperor butterfly worth 104 and a goliath beetle worth 136. None of my golden stags or horned hercules even came close. But of course I used them first so I was left with only 3 new furniture:(

At least Willow is moving out, and I got Shampoodle/New T and T store.

Ellix

Anyone's town still open for submitting stuff to Nat? D:

I can drop any extra items here for you, if interested. I still only have two items from last month's Bug-Off...lol...

Linius

Linius!

Just found Pascal. Got Ship cannon. You need? I wlready have it

EDIT: Sure, I'll come. When is good?

Yeah. ain't got it! I'll open in a bit, town should pop up in ten or so.

Can you expand the side and or back rooms?

All the rooms can be expended to 8×8. Biggest expansions will cost you 598.000, Nook will rip you off.

No, it's close to the robo floor, but more colorful. Same sound, too. Similar to a starship bridge floor, in fact.

I'm looking for it in the MoriDb database but I can't find it. Could you link it here? I wonder what it is you're talking about. Starship sounds interesting. I wish Firefly was in this game :(

Golden Watering Can!
AU7Amsc.gif

any benefit for putting a Jacob's Ladder inside your house?

outside ones are not doing much for my hybrids

Ok, I tried to get all the bug furniture for Elija2, but I think he misses two pieces. I put everything on the ground in his town, was gonna leave, but then there was a disconnect does he keeps the stuff or not? because if not it would be a shame if he didn't, :( did it espescially for him cause he had a bugoff glitch and he couldn't get the items...

Also want to thank him for his Nintendo items and the dlc roller suitcase.

Just transferred my ambassador games from my old 3DS to my XL, and to my horror, my downloaded Animal Crossing game and save file have been wiped.

I had a nest egg of 10,000,000 bells saved up. Can't believe it.. totally sucks, bros and gals.

Edit: All hope isn't lost yet. We'll see if I can somehow retrieve it off my other SD card.. Could go either way.

Elija2

OH MY GOD. My Bug-Off was glitched so I couldn't get a new record. kamikazekoala decides to help me out and we both go to the island to get some bugs. When we get back he successfully manages to get a new record and a bug furniture. He ends up submitting all his bugs and gets all the furniture just before the Bug-Off ends. I thank him and just as he's about to leave I tell him to wait so I can repay him in bells, but just as I'm about to we get an error and disconnect AND NOTHING SAVED. GOD DAMN THIS GAME'S SHITTY NETCODE. I'm so pissed. Sorry kamikazekoala!

Ok, I tried to get all the bug furniture for Elija2, but I think he misses two pieces. I put everything on the ground in his town, was gonna leave, but then there was a disconnect does he keeps the stuff or not? because if not it would be a shame if he didn't, :( did it espescially for him cause he had a bugoff glitch and he couldn't get the items...

Also want to thank him for his Nintendo items and the dlc roller suitcase.

No, I didn't keep any of it. :( Thanks for helping though!

Anyone has a low record in their town right now for the Bug-Off? If so, I'd like to come and trade in some bugs there for the bug furniture set please. (It won't affect your town Bug-Off record.)

FC: 0516-7436-2322

OH MY GOD. My Bug-Off was glitched so I couldn't get a new record. kamikazekoala decides to help me out and we both go to the island to get some bugs. When we get back he successfully manages to get a new record and a bug furniture. He ends up submitting all his bugs and gets all the furniture just before the Bug-Off ends. I thank him and just as he's about to leave I tell him to wait so I can repay him in bells, but just as I'm about to we get an error and disconnect AND NOTHING SAVED. GOD DAMN THIS GAME'S SHITTY NETCODE. I'm so pissed. Sorry kamikazekoala!

Sorry to hear that, :( kinda hoped you would still have everything. Sorry I couldn't do more than that. Hope you still can get the items for someone else... :(

No biggie. If you have any dupes in the future you wanna trade just think of me so I can get an offer ready :p

Cello and Robo Wall Clock are two things I'm very happy with at least, completing my music room and robo room for what it matters. I'll let you know when I open up so you can get the bug stuff tonight.

I can order the robot clock, but I only will get it in the evening.

Linius

Thanks again Linius!

Everyone must visit his house because it's AWESOME!

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I could be done with Lyle and his HHA workers already. Ubertag worked wonders on that in godspeed.

Sorry to hear that, :( kinda hoped you would still have everything. Sorry I couldn't do more than that. Hope you still can get the items for someone else... :(

I can order the robot clock, but I only will get it in the evening.

Mick took care of it already, he got both the things I was looking for in his catalogue :D

Linius

anyway to look up how many people visited your Train Station?

I waited for the badge to pop and then I went into creepy gaf mode by keeping track of every one that came trough my gates.

bss.png

Thanks to your Modern Wood Desk adventures I got a couple of your visits :p

Nice floor inedeed. And Firefly is one of the most awesome TV shows that only got one season. It's a sad story. If you're into sci-fi and western you're missing out in life by not watching Firefly. Firefly is type of spaceship the tv show is about, would be so awesome to have it in this game but that will never happen :p

I've got a bunch of the following island bugs, ordered from smallest to largest: elephant beetles, giant stags, horned atlas beetles, cyclommatus stags, golden stags and horned hercules beetles.

What is the best order to submit them for the Bug-Off to maximize bug furniture?

Philia

Do anyone have a retail bonus on perfect peach today? I'm also interested in getting mermaid furniture. If you see them for sale at your island, let me know.

Mekere

I've got a bunch of the following island bugs, ordered from smallest to largest: elephant beetles, giant stags, horned atlas beetles, cyclommatus stags, golden stags and horned hercules beetles.

What is the best order to submit them for the Bug-Off to maximize bug furniture?

The best way to get the furniture is going to someone else town that has a max score <80 points. You can't really know what order is the best because you have random multiplier on each insects.

Koren

Luck order, mostly. You can check size once they're in your bag, btw?

And Firefly is one of the most awesome TV shows that only got one season. It's a sad story. If you're into sci-fi and western you're missing out in life by not watching Firefly. Firefly is type of spaceship the tv show is about, would be so awesome to have it in this game but that will never happen :p
Will try to find and watch this... Thanks.

The best way to get the furniture is going to someone else town that has a max score <80 points. You can't really know what order is the best because you have random multiplier on each insects.
Yeah, I tried to do that above, but it doesn't look like anyone has a town with a low record right now.

I'll probably try to hook up with 2 or 3 people next month to take advantage of that. (We'll all go to each other's towns and unload our bugs, and hopefully we'll have at least one village with each set.)

If your tree is big enough you can sit next to it and get a history of your town. At the end it will say how many visitors you've had.

that is 50 days or something right?

I waited for the badge to pop and then I went into creepy gaf mode by keeping track of every one that came trough my gates.

bss.png

Thanks to your Modern Wood Desk adventures I got a couple of your visits :p
''not really creepy since I want to get 50 visits to upgrade my Station so I wish I knew as well

Linius

that is 50 days or something right?

''not really creepy since I want to get 50 visits to upgrade my Station so I wish I knew as well

You'll need to total at 100. But you get a badge at 50. So that was the point where I started keeping track. If I'm right (it might be one or two visits off) it's only 10 visitors now.

One of my villagers told me that another was thinking of leaving. I go to talk to the other villager but she seems not to want to discuss it. Am I going to expect a "Dear Someguyinahat" letter and have her move without any intervention? I don't want her to move!*

*until I get my gold watering can**

**okay I really don't want Blaire to move at all.

Krelian

I was gone while my bug off tournament ended and found out they canceled the ceremony. The trophies will be sent by mail though. Too bad I lost because Lopez beat my 104 point Agrias butterfly with some beetle and 117 points.

Also I couldn't get all the furniture because I didn't have enough bugs to submit. There will be another bug off in August though, right?

Chaos17

If it's not too late, here's my data :
First if you want a lot of reward be sure to sumit bug that value less first then after the ones that are more expensive.
Otherwise you won't get much reward like me who got pretty early the highest score :(
Because it's not the quantity that count but the quality/size.

Also depending of the colors of the bug, you can have less or more point but since we can't know that info when we catch bug
I didn't write the different results since we can consider it pretty random.

Island bug list points
- Goliath beetle
standard size : 120 points

- Horned Atlas
standard size : 99 points
large size : 111 points

- cyclomatmatus stag
small size : 78 points
standard size : 103
large size : 134

- Golden stag
small size : 107 points
standard size : 128 points
large size : 140 points

- Horned elephant
small size : 64 points
standard size : 93 points

Sorry for my bad english.

SmithnCo

One of my villagers told me that another was thinking of leaving. I go to talk to the other villager but she seems not to want to discuss it. Am I going to expect a "Dear Someguyinahat" letter and have her move without any intervention? I don't want her to move!*

*until I get my gold watering can**

**okay I really don't want Blaire to move at all.

She's not in her house packing is she? You can probably still get her to stay, maybe by walking in front of her and getting her to greet you.

Was the Bug Off still in progress? I got the same thing about one of my villagers but because he was walking around with a net, that's all he wanted to talk about. I'm going to have to track him down now that it's over to try to trigger the conversation.

In related news, Alfonso the Yoshi-esque crocodile might be moving out soon if someone's interested in him.

Was the Bug Off still in progress? I got the same thing about one of my villagers but because he was walking around with a net, that's all he wanted to talk about. I'm going to have to track him down now that it's over to try to trigger the conversation.

In related news, Alfonso the Yoshi-esque crocodile might be moving out soon if someone's interested in him.

I did try to talk to her during the Bug-off, but now that it's over she's still not triggering...gonna have to try the swimming trick or something.

Swimming worked. Persuaded Blaire to stay. Despite having an actual squirrel driving me nuts in my attic this past month, Blaire's just too darn cute to take it out on her. Crisis averted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom