• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
BPtDUg-CUAAfbBA.jpg:large

They shall be none the wiser... I'm just another animal in the town...

rpmurphy

Yea that sounds good, is there anything you need?

FC is 1478 3320 4166
Dunno, not looking for anything in particular, but just looking for some random stuff lol. My FC is 2921-9995-9233. Give me like 5 minutes since I'm in another town at the moment.

Actually, if you have a few perfect fruit from your town, I would like that. :)

Linius

Philia, weren't you doing the fairy tale theme challenge? I was going trough my storage to make some room and came across the Hulu Doll (Gulliver item) and a Genie's Lamp who are both fitting that theme. Would you like to have those, else I'm just selling it all for now.

god damn, I'm sorry. I hope you're okay ;_;

Oh my god! That sucks. :(

Sorry to hear that man :(

That's horrible :( Hope you're ok.

)

Woah. That must suck..

Yeah... sucks. I'm OK, thanks everyone. The money and stuff they took (they took my hoodie, give me a break...) don't really matter but... my ambassador 3DS and my AC town ;_; guess I'll be 3DS-less until Pokémon...

I finally have the option to remodel town hall. If I choose one style, can I change to another later? Isabelle says I can't demolish town hall (obviously), but I'm hoping to try another remodel if I get bored down the road.

Yeah... sucks. I'm OK, thanks everyone. The money and stuff they took (they took my hoodie, give me a break...) don't really matter but... my ambassador 3DS and my AC town ;_; guess I'll be 3DS-less until Pokémon...

I've been in that boat myself. If you send nintendo the police report and you can prove your payment info and/or signed up for club Nintendo they'll restore your ambassador status and all your games. You just need to fax them a a copy of it.

They'll even keep the restoration ready until you can afford the new one.

I finally have the option to remodel town hall. If I choose one style, can I change to another later? Isabelle says I can't demolish town hall (obviously), but I'm hoping to try another remodel if I get bored down the road.

Yeah, you can always change it again but it costs the same 498k each time.

I've been in that boat myself. If you send nintendo the police report and you can prove your payment info and/or signed up for club Nintendo they'll restore your ambassador status and all your games. You just need to fax them a a copy of it.

They'll even keep the restoration ready until you can afford the new one.

I don't live in the US so I'm pretty much screwed (no Club Nintendo and they probably don't offer that outside the US). This is why I NEED them to have an account system. I contacted them anyway. Just in case. :(

I don't live in the US so I'm pretty much screwed (no Club Nintendo and they probably don't offer that outside the US). This is why I NEED them to have an account system. I contacted them anyway. Just in case. :(

My cousin has been able to get them to do it in the Dominican Republic of all places. I'd call them directly 1-800-255-3700 (assuming your country doesnt have its own support number for them) and talk to a real person.

Philia

Philia, weren't you doing the fairy tale theme challenge? I was going trough my storage to make some room and came across the Hulu Doll (Gulliver item) and a Genie's Lamp who are both fitting that theme. Would you like to have those, else I'm just selling it all for now.

I'm interested! :) Hubby had mermaid wall, so I got that today. He also have Cabana chair there too if anyone's interested in cabana furniture besides my cabana bed.

Linius

I'm interested! :) Hubby had mermaid wall, so I got that today. He also have Cabana chair there too if anyone's interested in cabana furniture besides my cabana bed.

I'll hold on to them. Going out to dinner now so you can probably pick these up tomorrow.

SmithnCo

Is anything special happening when Booker/Copper says they don't notice anything? I thought it might be Gulliver but I don't see him.

Stat!

With Willow leaving on the 24th, I have to wait a few days before the Roost Cafe goes up.

The Supermarket opened up in my town today which is nice. Just need the fortune teller shop to complete main street (other than the Nookling stores).

Despite having 8M bells and no real heavy purchases besides PWP, I did buy 400K turnips. I figured - worse I can sell them off for a marginal profit but I want the storage space and not feel like I have to watch the turnip thread on lockdown to get that awesome price.

Interesting hybrid development: I found two red roses in my orange/purple bed this week (not on the beach) so I stuck them together last night and this morning they spawned a pink rose. That means at least one of them is a red* rose, no?

And in catalog news: can anyone help fill in a few gaps? I'd like to catalog (or reimburse someone for ordering) these things. I have a few full sets (Sleek, Polka Dot, Minimalist, etc.) on hand and a good-sized catalog of furniture and costumes I can order from. I also have Nintendo items I don't mind giving away.

Edit: GAF is awesome. Thanks guys. Just looking for the fluffy tank dress that goes with the bunny hood. I can travel if you need visitors or accept Katie.

And if any of you gals need the princess dress for the fairy tale theme, I found it this week and have it in my catalog.

This game is basically the perfect commute game. 30-45 minutes in the morning and evening to do the daily routines scratches the itch without wearing myself out. Haven't touched an AC game since the DS, so it feels good to be back.

I just got it a few days ago, and have paid off my house and started on the first expansion. Island should be open tomorrow. Anyone have some especially helpful hints for a beginner, especially one who missed out on City Folk?

Wolfe

Excellent, Ken is wearing the blue letter jacket I gave him, that has a K on it :p

Every time he takes it off I'm gonna mail him another one!

Also Rodney is the man and Azure needs to hurry up and boot him over to my town already.

Is anything special happening when Booker/Copper says they don't notice anything? I thought it might be Gulliver but I don't see him.

In that case he would say that something might of washed up on the beach but that he didn't see anything (at least Booker says that, not sure how Coppers dialog might be different).

Rodney's finally leaving my town this month. He put his house ON top of mine so I'm not sad to see him go.

Edit: wait what? Has anyone claimed him yet? I'd love to persuade him to move to my town if I've got the space at the time!

Interesting hybrid development: I found two red roses in my orange/purple bed this week (not on the beach) so I stuck them together last night and this morning they spawned a pink rose. That means at least one of them is a red* rose, no?

And in catalog news: can anyone help fill in a few gaps? I'd like to catalog (or reimburse someone for ordering) these things. I have a few full sets (Sleek, Polka Dot, Minimalist, etc.) on hand and a good-sized catalog of furniture and costumes I can order from. I also have Nintendo items I don't mind giving away.

Alpine: low table
Astro: floor, CD player, shelf
Modern: wall, bed, dresser, wardrobe, chair, desk
Random: marshmallow stool, cat cap & matching tank dress, fluffy tank dress, frog costume pants

I currently have an anatomical model and a complex machine in my pocket--both of which I found this morning and am willing to trade. I can travel if you need visitors or accept Katie.

And if any of you gals need the princess dress for the fairy tale theme, I found it this week and have it in my catalog.

I have the astro CD player and the cat cap.

Excellent, Ken is wearing the blue letter jacket I gave him, that has a K on it :p

Every time he takes it off I'm gonna mail him another one!

Also Rodney is the man and Azure needs to hurry up and boot him over to my town already.

In that case he would say that something might of washed up on the beach but that he didn't see anything (at least Booker says that, not sure how Coppers dialog might be different).

Edit: wait what? Has anyone claimed him yet? I'd love to persuade him to move to my town if I've got the space at the time!

You can have him. I don't know how that works but I'd be happy to help!

Philia

Random: marshmallow stool, cat cap & matching tank dress, fluffy tank dress, frog costume pants

I've ordered the apline low table and cat cap and tank dress. I imagine you'll have some owners of Astro/Modern sets for you to catalog easily than I can order them. :) I'll pm you when I get them in the mail at 5pm today. I don't want anything from you but to catalog that marshmallow stool when you do get it. Its a FT item. :3

I've ordered the apline low table and cat cap and tank dress. I imagine you'll have some owners of Astro/Modern sets for you to catalog easily than I can order them. :) I'll pm you when I get them in the mail at 5pm today. I don't want anything from you but to catalog that marshmallow stool when you do get it. Its a FT item. :3

Ooh, thank you! I can dress like a kitty and try to scare Limberg away. You're more than welcome to the stool if I can find it. Do you have the princess dress already?

I have the astro CD player and the cat cap.

PM'ing you about the CD player.

Philia

Ooh, thank you! I can dress like a kitty and try to scare Limberg away. You're more than welcome to the stool if I can find it. Do you have the princess dress already?

No. I'll like to catalog that too. :3

On a side note, I've retorted to GameFAQs to sell my hoard of perfect peaches... Nothing there either. :( Meanwhile I'm watching a bidding war for BOB going over 1 million for him.

EDIT: 3 MILLION now. Jebus.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If you're not in a rush, I can order many of these for you. It'd probably take a day or so though since I just ordered some other stuff. I def have the marshmallow stool and alpine low table handy though if you do need them asap, though those would just be for cataloging, not keeping.

I currently have an anatomical model and a complex machine in my pocket--both of which I found this morning and am willing to trade. I can travel if you need visitors or accept Katie.

I have a Marshmallow chair, which looks like a stool so is this what you wanted? Also I have all the modern furniture you need. I have all of this on hand.

Could I catalog a Large Alpine table and...
Polka: Bed, Chair, Closet, Low Table, Stool, TV & Dotted Wall

Also go ahead and bring Katie over too.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom