• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

I'll check my catalogue for you later Celebi. I have been buying a lot so maybe.

Can anyone take Katie for me? Anyone already on my list would be best.
Awesome :D Thanks! Oh, and might anyone have a full 7-11 set that they'd be willing to trade? Here's what I've got:
Furnature
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Minimalistic Minitable
Minimalistic Ottoman
Common Bed
Astro Shelf
Iron Frame
Balloon Chair

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle
Curly Mustache

Shirts
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank
Red tie-dye tank
dreamy tee
Blue Plaid Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Paw-Print Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Blue Pom-Pom Hat
Regent Wig

Shoes
Colorful Sneakers
Blue Sneakers
Red Boat Shoes
Zap Boots

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks
Gray Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music
K.K. Jongara

Gyroids
Mega Plinkoid
Tall Poltergoid
Tall Harmonoid
Drilloid

Fossils
Styraco Tail
Ptera Skull
Archaropteryx
Pachy Skull

Nintendo Items
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants (x2)
S.S. Dolphin
Master Sword
Triple Red Shells
Pipe

Ore
Sapphire (x4)
Emerald (x3)
Silver (x3)
Ruby (x4)
Amethyst (x3)
Gold Nugget (x2)

celebi23

Anyone happen to have the first Best Buy item or the luggage spare?
The raccoon wall clock & the suitcase? I could bring them over so you could catalogue them. They then can be bought from the catalogue machine. Oh, do you want to catalogue the cat tower as well?

Sora_N

The raccoon wall clock & the suitcase? I could bring them over so you could catalogue them. They then can be bought from the catalogue machine. Oh, do you want to catalogue the cat tower as well?

What's the catalogue machine? I let my gf play the game for a few weeks so I haven't really gotten that far in yet.We missed the clock and I gave her my suitcase (her 3DS couldn't connect at Best Buy).

I might only need the clock in that case, if I can rebuy the suitcase.

My FC is: 1075-1077-0952

celebi23

What's the catalogue machine? I let my gf play the game for a few weeks so I haven't really gotten that far in yet.We missed the clock and I gave her my suitcase (her 3DS couldn't connect at Best Buy).

I might only need the clock in that case, if I can rebuy the suitcase.

My FC is: 1075-1077-0952

The catalogue machine shows up once Nookling Junction expands to T&T Mart
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Catalog
http://nookipedia.com/wiki/T&T_Mart

Anything that is purchasable, you can order from that machine. Shoot me a PM with your town name and I can hop on by a bit later today with the clock and Cat Tower. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768

Oh, there is a way to fool your 3DS into thinking it's connected to the Best Buy network :p
http://3dspedia.com/get-best-buy-spotpass-new-leaf-items-without-going-to-best-buy/

That's how I got the items :p

Sora_N

The catalogue machine shows up once Nookling Junction expands to T&T Mart
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Catalog
http://nookipedia.com/wiki/T&T_Mart

Anything that is purchasable, you can order from that machine. Shoot me a PM with your town name and I can hop on by a bit later today with the clock and Cat Tower. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768

Oh, there is a way to fool your 3DS into thinking it's connected to the Best Buy network :p
http://3dspedia.com/get-best-buy-spotpass-new-leaf-items-without-going-to-best-buy/

That's how I got the items :p

I'll send you a PM shortly.

I'll probably try to do the Best buy trick for the last item. For some reason my 3DS was able to get the item and then it just wouldn't connect after when I tried my gf's cart.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Even though it's late as fuck, the first thing I decide to do before sleep is empty my mailbox :p priorities...

Semajer

I haven't had anything new from a fortune cookie in a while. Here's what I have to trade:

? Block 1
Block Floor 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 4
Hero's Pants 1
Kart 1
Mushroom Mural 1
Peach's Parasol 2
Pikmin 1
Red Pikmin 1
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 2
Varia Suit 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Here's what I'm looking for:

Bill Blaster Fortune Cookie #28
Block Fortune Cookie #17
Fire Flower Fortune Cookie #20
Green Shell Fortune Cookie #22
Metroid Fortune Cookie #47
Pipe Fortune Cookie #26
S.S. Dolphin Fortune Cookie #39
Wii Balance Board Fortune Cookie #41

I also have a spare gold bug trophy if anyone wants to trade for a silver, or bronze.

ramyeon

I haven't had anything new from a fortune cookie in a while. Here's what I have to trade:

? Block 1
Block Floor 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 4
Hero's Pants 1
Kart 1
Mushroom Mural 1
Peach's Parasol 2
Pikmin 1
Red Pikmin 1
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 2
Varia Suit 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Block Fortune Cookie #17
Pipe Fortune Cookie #26

I also have a spare gold bug trophy if anyone wants to trade for a silver, or bronze.
I have the Balance Board and Block spare, I'll give 'em to you for the Kart and Yoshi Egg if you want.

celebi23

? Block 1
Block Floor 1
Fi Mask 1
Goal Pole 1
Hero's Cap 4
Hero's Pants 1
Kart 1
Mushroom Mural 1
Peach's Parasol 2
Pikmin 1
Red Pikmin 1
Super Mushroom 2
Super Star 2
Varia Suit 1
Yoshi's Egg 1

Block Fortune Cookie #17
Pipe Fortune Cookie #26

I've got an extra Pipe & S.S. Dolphin. Here's what I'm looking for (either hat is ok):

Red Team Cap

Red Cap

White Socks

I'm working on a new outfit and these are the last pieces I need for it :p
tumblr_mq9w2rRGqB1s08e2ro1_400.jpg

If you have Cabana Flooring or Cabana Wall, that works too :p Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Linius

I didn't talk to Sable yesterday but she remembered my name today for the first time so I would so you won't lose any progress by not doing it in ten consecutive days.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Couldn't you just temporarily create a second villager to get your silver?
Probably, but I only played the bug off for a brief moment before going out to a fair for the day so I got home and opened my 3DS with literally a minute to go. It was a good thing I briefly opened my 3DS for a minute at the fair to hand in my backup, slightly higher scoring bug around 5pm. So yeah, there was no time. Besides I will like it that my main character earned them all on three separate occasions.

celebi23

Sounds good, my friend code is: 5455-9380-5386.

I have the red team cap, and white socks in my catalogue, is there a quick way to get them both ordered and delivered?

Sweet :D I don't think there's a quicker way to have things delivered to your mailbox :/ You can just shoot me a PM when they show up, if that works for you. I'm actually heading back to sleep for a bit now :p But, I'll put aside the S.S. Dolphin and Pipe :D

Semajer

Sweet :D I don't think there's a quicker way to have things delivered to your mailbox :/ You can just shoot me a PM when they show up, if that works for you. I'm actually heading back to sleep for a bit now :p But, I'll put aside the S.S. Dolphin and Pipe :D

Okay, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Linius

Another Jacob's Ladder on my second of having a perfect town, I approve.

And Celebi I checked my catalogue but I sadly don't have any of these three.

This is getting rather ridiculous now, the two requests I needed most from Rosie are the Illuminated Heart and the Metal Bench, and she has asked for absolutely everything else so they are the only two PWPs left from the Peppy personality. Same with Nana, I need the Flower Arch and I've now had everything but that and the garbage can.

I suppose at least this week I'm guaranteed to get all the requests I need.

Linius

Nope, it never saved either. Damn.

You gonna reopen?

Yeah, opened up already. Will save right after you catalogued it.

Damn these errors are so random. One day I have two people with me to the island and we play for like 45 minutes and nothing happens. And the other day you're just chatting a bit and bam Resetti is on your screen.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, opened up already. Will save right after you catalogued it.

Damn these errors are so random. One day I have two people with me to the island and we play for like 45 minutes and nothing happens. And the other day you're just chatting a bit and bam Resetti is on your screen.

On my way. We need to BFF again. Didn't save that either.

These are really random.

Linius

Well that was pretty weird. At least you have the suitcase now.

When you're on tonight I'll pop by your village and we'll what happens :)

Linius

Servers have gone done for 3DS entirely.

Keeps telling me "Cannot connect to server" for everything.

Guess it's maintenance.

Oh that is good news then. I was wondering what's causing this. Glad we could let you cataloge real fast then, fuck the system! :p

SuperSah

Banned
Oh that is good news then. I was wondering what's causing this. Glad we could let you cataloge real fast then, fuck the system! :p

Haha! Yes! Beat the shoddy system. :3

It'd be nice if Nintendo could somehow forewarn us if an update was going to take place.

Edit: Servers back online. I'm going to take a break anyway. Thanks for the suitcase :)

Roto13

Coach is moving out. I didn't do anything to make him leave, but he seems pretty determined to go. Oh, well. I already have another Jock villager.
How cute but I already a normal villager that I like >.>

BPsifFsCAAACaxY.jpg

There's enough room in town for one of each villager type, plus two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom