• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Haha! Yes! Beat the shoddy system. :3

It'd be nice if Nintendo could somehow forewarn us if an update was going to take place.

Edit: Servers back online. I'm going to take a break anyway. Thanks for the suitcase :)

Yeah, I'm farming for a new suggestion now. My first swim and I got a scallop, Pascal gave me the wallpaper :D

I need a second swimsuit for my dupe so I can easily do this twice a day without switching clothes between characters.

EDIT

Just stumbled upon a stove, would that be something for your kitchen Sah? Or you already have one?

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, I'm farming for a new suggestion now. My first swim and I got a scallop, Pascal gave me the wallpaper :D

I need a second swimsuit for my dupe so I can easily do this twice a day without switching clothes between characters.

Back to the game to farm PWP now. Thanks a lot! XD.

Is it five minutes someone should dive for?

Linius

Back to the game to farm PWP now. Thanks a lot! XD.

Is it five minutes someone should dive for?

Yeah, five minutes of swimming will do it. But it can take a while. I believe Azure Phoenix posted he's been swimming for like three hours before he finally got one.

Also, check the edit I made in my previous post.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, five minutes of swimming will do it. But it can take a while. I believe Azure Phoenix posted he's been swimming for like three hours before he finally got one.

Sometimes villagers don't talk to me even after five minutes. I'll try it anyway :p.

Also, a stove! Yes, that'd benefit my kitchen more than the ugly range thing. If you could bring it along whenever you come later, i'd appreciate that. :)

Do you need anything? I got loads in my house you can catalogue anyways.

Linius

Sometimes villagers don't talk to me even after five minutes. I'll try it anyway :p.

Also, a stove! Yes, that'd benefit my kitchen more than the ugly range thing. If you could bring it along whenever you come later, i'd appreciate that. :)

Do you need anything? I got loads in my house you can catalogue anyways.

Maybe I could come by later this afternoon so I have the time to check out your house and all? That way I could limit my visit from tonight to a quick wish because it will be pretty late for me. Sadly monday is already there tomorrow so no sleeping late :p

MicH

Haven't gotten a PWP suggestion in a few days. Last one was wind turbine.
Give me that wind mill!

Also I can sleep in late tomorrow <3 My day off for working today!

SuperSah

Banned
Maybe I could come by later this afternoon so I have the time to check out your house and all? That way I could limit my visit from tonight to a quick wish because it will be pretty late for me. Sadly monday is already there tomorrow so no sleeping late :p

I'll update you on my schedule a little later then. Not quite sure if i'm up to anything come late noon' being a nice day and all. Will let you know! :)

Here's my list (PM me if interested. My fc is on my profile).

Have:

Nintendo:
Super Star [2]
Midna's Mask
Blue Pikmin hat
Green Shell
Pipe [2]
Bill Blaster
Goal Pole
Triple Blaster
Fire Flower
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Virutal Boy
Peach's Parasol [2]
S.S. Dolphin
Varia suit shoes [2]
mushroom mural

Fossils:
Archelon skull [2]
Spino tail [2]
Styraco tail
styraco skull [2]
styraco torso
diplo tail
diplo hip
parasaur tail
ichyo torso
sabertooth torso
stego tail [2]
stego torso
apato torso [2]
megacero skull
tricera torso
iguanodon tail
dimetrodon tail
----------------------
Looking for:
Nintendo:
Arwing
varia suit pants
1up mushroom

Fossils:
Diplo skull
T-rex Torso
Stego skull
Parasaur torso
pachy torso
Ptera torso
plesio torso
sabertooth skull
dinosaur egg
tricera tail

furniture to catalog:
Astro clock
astro closet
astro wall

Hey guys. Anyone have a golden axe for sale? I told my kid I'd get her one. Not sure how much they are worth but I have a few million bells stashed.

Koomaster

tumblr_mqa995Ea8g1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Man what kind of sorcery is this?!

Had a ceremony for the new water pump. Didn't see Nana there. Maybe since it was so close to the cliff, she just ended up on top of it when it was time for the ceremony? In any case it freaked out my game, was getting frame rate drops near that area. Had to save/quit in order to get her back down. It was a little scary; thought my game was screwed up permanently there for a bit. ~___~

Chaos17

Aww, and I wanted her too. :( We probably can't invite villagers from other campsites, can we? Otherwise, I'd be begging to come talk to her.
Yeah, unfortully you can't invite camper from other town.

Coach is moving out. I didn't do anything to make him leave, but he seems pretty determined to go. Oh, well. I already have another Jock villager.

There's enough room in town for one of each villager type, plus two more.
I know but I already got 2 snooty villagers so I am saving some space for a lazy villager : Drago or Lucky.

Linius

I was watering some flowers by the cliff side when of all of a sudden my character jumped straight into the water. I had no idea this was possible :lol

ibhfX4OajOOi6W.JPG
iIRNWwqXyNwgH.JPG

How about 'no' Jay?

ibgLkjzmwWgv3L.JPG
io2PdCIy9jTxP.JPG

Mich came over last night. Helped me completing the string section in my music room.

isDqAKbHBy8lq.JPG
ibuNOiCqIcwVM9.JPG

Pascal is the best.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Finally one of the 2 bears is getting out of town! If anybody wants the weird Roman General Bear Klaus, he's leaving the 25th!

Yeah, 3 hours was the longest I had to farm to get a request. You will get a run up event every 5 mins, however it can be any villager roaming around outside so it could well be one at the other end of town that you aren't aware of.

tumblr_mqa995Ea8g1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Man what kind of sorcery is this?!
Probably the same reason why I can dig an entire run of holes around a villager and sometimes they'll still get out when off the screen.

tumblr_mqajpj9FWE1sukkejo1_400.jpg

This finally happened!
Now once I get my golden axe in the next week or so I can decimate my town and get started on the major landscape projects I have had planned since I got the game.

Anyone know if trees have to be fully grown to the point where they bear fruit to be counted for the town rating? I still seem to be on one of the lowest ratings even though a good 30 or 40 trees grew to the full height today (but not bearing fruit yet).

Diablos54

I didn't have time to sell my turnips this week... So that's 1.5 million bells down the drain, plus the disposal fee for all of them. Oh well, that's turnips for ya! At least I still have 2 million in the bank.

rpmurphy

I didn't have time to sell my turnips this week... So that's 1.5 million bells down the drain, plus the disposal fee for all of them. Oh well, that's turnips for ya! At least I still have 2 million in the bank.
I can give you a trash bin to throw the turnips out in.

Debs

I have a bunch of Nintendo items I want to trade for other Nintendo items I don't have or Bug Off Items, PM me if you're interested :)

Items I have to trade:

Peach&#8217;s Parasol
Samus Mask x3
Blue Pikmin
Goal Pole x2
1-Up Mushroom
Kart
Hero&#8217;s Boots x2
Block Floor
Yoshi&#8217;s Egg
Red Pikmin
Big Bro&#8217;s Mustache
Toad Hat

Items I'm looking for:

Varia Suit Pants

Stag-Beetle Chair

Philia

My Fang's moving today. If anyone's interested in nabbing him, let me know.

Also, my Nook's is selling the following:

Viola, Regal Chair, Mini Circuit, Display Shelf, Flower Pop Wall, Classic Wall, Ranch Flooring, and Kiddie Carpet.

My Retail is also offering a Cabin Bed, Lovely Bed, Tall Mini Cactus, 1 Ball Shirt, After School Jacket, and Mochi Pestle.

Retai's bonus of the day is Emperor Butterflies.

Nook's Homes is selling Fairy Tale Mailbox, Green Door, Arched Patched Door, Rope Fence, Cobblestone Exterior, Purple Roof, and Square Pavement. Castle Design house is also in display.

My Island is selling a Cabana Bed, Captain's Hat and a Snorkel Mask.

I'm interested in buying any Mermaid set and bush starts at your island.

Linius

My Fang's moving today. If anyone's interested in nabbing him, let me know.

Also, my Nook's is selling the following:

Viola, Regal Chair, Mini Circuit, Display Shelf, Flower Pop Wall, Classic Wall, Ranch Flooring, and Kiddie Carpet.

My Retail is also offering a Cabin Bed, Lovely Bed, and a Tall Mini Cactus.

Retai's bonus of the day is Emperor Butterflies.

Could you maybe check Nook Sr. for a trendy roof for me? Last trendy piece of exterior I'm looking for.

I'm a bit confused as to what determines town rating. For a while, I've been on the "This town is looking pretty good!" rating, but suddenly I've gotten back down to "so-so, average". Is it possible that planting too many flowers caused it, or do you need to constantly pump out public works projects to keep the citizens happy?

Oxx

I've begun scoping-out which Smug villager I want in my town.

Beardo
Chops
Ed
Henry
Klaus
Lopez
Shep
Zell

They all look acceptable.

Roto13

Beardo
Chops
Ed
Henry
Klaus
Lopez
Shep
Zell

I want Beardo. You should add Eugene to your list.

Hopefully someone's Beardo will be moving out shortly after my Coach leaves.

zroid

Banned

Beardo
Chops
Ed
Henry
Klaus
Lopez
Shep
Zell

I can vouch for Ed. Dude's a player. He also requests tons of awesome PWPs. :p

Thanks for the table and the catalogues.

You have a awesome town. I love what you did and I really want the stonehenge!

Incidentally, a PWP requested by Ed! :)

Linius

I've updated my post and no I got a purple roof. :( What does a trendy roof look like anyway?

There are a couple actually.

- Astro Roof (most wanted since my house exterior will be Astro as of tomorrow)
- Black Modern Roof
- Concrete Roof
- Simple Green Roof
- Simple Grey Roof

Guide.

Semajer

I have a bunch of Nintendo items I want to trade for other Nintendo items I don't have or Bug Off Items, PM me if you're interested :)

Items I have to trade:

Metroid
Fire Flower
S.S. Dolphin

Item's I'm looking for:

Hero's Cap
Starman
Pikmin

I can trade you for these if you're around now. My friend code is 5455-9380-5386.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom