• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'll like to catalog that too. :3

On a side note, I've retorted to GameFAQs to sell my hoard of perfect peaches... Nothing there either. :( Meanwhile I'm watching a bidding war for BOB going over 1 million for him.

Oh, good, I ordered the dress for you. Hopefully it'll be here in the 5PM mail.

GameFAQs is scary. Charging people thousands of bells just to catalog? I just dump stuff in my town square and invite people over.

If you're not in a rush, I can order many of these for you

I'm never in a rush, Niraj, I appreciate the help. :) Philia's helping with the alpine and someone offered the CD player. If you have any of the other things some time, I'd like to catalog them (or reimburse you). But I don't need anything now. I'd like to pass on the marshmallow to Philia, too.

Oh, and I promise not to make fun of your flag.

Philia

6 million for BOB. WOW. I like how someone rationalized its not worth getting a CAT for that much lmao. To be honest I'd blown much more than that for Rosie too. :(

Chaos17

6 million for BOB. WOW. I like how someone rationalized its not worth getting a CAT for that much lmao. To be honest I'd blown much more than that for Rosie too. :(

6M for him ? o_O

95px--Bob_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

MicH

Same for me for Cheri. Would give everything for her.

If only because this is the first game since GC she's in

Also smug villager's PWP suggestions are the worst. Pyramid, sphinx and totem pole. Really Rodney?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm never in a rush, Niraj, I appreciate the help. :) Philia's helping with the alpine and someone offered the CD player. If you have any of the other things some time, I'd like to catalog them (or reimburse you). But I don't need anything now. I'd like to pass on the marshmallow to Philia, too.

Oh, and I promise not to make fun of your flag.

You're a treasure.

I ordered you another marshmallow chair, the frog costume pants, and the astro floor and shelf. I'll pm you when I get them :)

You're a treasure.

I ordered you another marshmallow chair, the frog costume pants, and the astro floor and shelf. I'll pm you when I get them :)

That's so nice, thank you! Please let me know what I can bring. You're welcome to the creepy anatomical model and complex machine that are currently lurking in my pocket.

rpmurphy

You're a treasure.

Hey Niraj, could you please order an extra pair of the frog pants, please? I've been keeping an eye out for it.

milkham

Alpine: low table
Astro: floor, CD player, shelf
Modern: wall, bed, dresser, wardrobe, chair, desk
Random: marshmallow stool, cat cap & matching tank dress, fluffy tank dress, frog costume pants

And if any of you gals need the princess dress for the fairy tale theme, I found it this week and have it in my catalog.

I have all that furniture on hand except for the marshmallow stool, i think i have the cat hat too, but gotta check

I have all that furniture on hand except for the marshmallow stool, i think i have the cat hat too, but gotta check

Thanks but I think I'm all set. AC GAF is both super generous and super quick.

Man, you guys, I thought the marshmallow was kind of rare and apparently everyone has it except Philia and me. :D Thank you everyone!

How is it that all the cats are so awesome. Rosie, Bob, Punchy, Merry...

This game is cat-biased.

Tabby is literally the only cat I wouldn't want in my town. In fact I'd quite happily have a town consisting of Rosie, Bob, Olivia, Ankha, Lolly, Tangy, Punchy, Mitzi, Katt and Kid Cat.

suzu

Hamlet moved in and took out 2 of my carnations (fortunately the rest survived).

He is a cute fat hamster, so I'm not too annoyed. lol

MicH

OMG?

tumblr_mqat56tfid1svgayqo1_400.jpg

AFTER A MONTH OF IGNORING HER SHE IS FINALLY LEEEAAAAAVIIIIING! HALLELUJAH PARTY IN DEWFORD!

Wish I knew when, but no way in hell I'm talking to her.

Stat!

Interesting hybrid development: I found two red roses in my orange/purple bed this week (not on the beach) so I stuck them together last night and this morning they spawned a pink rose. That means at least one of them is a red* rose, no?

And in catalog news: can anyone help fill in a few gaps? I'd like to catalog (or reimburse someone for ordering) these things. I have a few full sets (Sleek, Polka Dot, Minimalist, etc.) on hand and a good-sized catalog of furniture and costumes I can order from. I also have Nintendo items I don't mind giving away.

Alpine: low table
Astro: floor, CD player, shelf
Modern: wall, bed, dresser, wardrobe, chair, desk
Random: marshmallow stool, cat cap & matching tank dress, fluffy tank dress, frog costume pants

I currently have an anatomical model and a complex machine in my pocket--both of which I found this morning and am willing to trade. I can travel if you need visitors or accept Katie.

And if any of you gals need the princess dress for the fairy tale theme, I found it this week and have it in my catalog.

If you can wait till later today, I can give you all of the modern stuff.

Alfonso told me he wanted to leave and I debated over the decision before finally telling him to go and immediately regretting it. Thankfully he told me was staying anyway. I'm keeping my Yoshi-croc. :D

If you can wait till later today, I can give you all of the modern stuff.

Already catalogued it but I appreciate the offer. :)

MicH

The villagers I want the most are Julian and Marshal. They are both smug and adorable looking. lol. And Snake (pink ninja bunny) too..

Pango and Queenie need to move out!
I got Snake and he's my bro. Best villager I have. Never letting him go :D

Also his house is awesome, but he refuses to sell me his katanas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom