• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Wtf, Snake just randomly came into my house.

Edit: WTF he gave me a stained glass lamp!
Snake did that to me an hour ago!

And he gave me a lotus lamp. I love Snake.

His house in my town is amazing. It includes a Men's toilet and a SHARK (and a bunny shirt!)

Thanks to Philia and MisterSamSam for the choppin' :D

Philia

The Axe gang had struck MicH's town!

BPuVGRdCcAAxYbQ.jpg:large

I've lived up my reputation as the fossil finder! :3

Snake did that to me an hour ago!

And he gave me a lotus lamp. I love Snake.

His house in my town is amazing. It includes a Men's toilet and a SHARK (and a bunny shirt!)

Thanks to Philia and MisterSamSam for the choppin' :D

Mind if I catalogue that Lotus Lamp some time? It'd go nicely in the room I'm working on.

Crizarro

Neo Member
Anyone have any villagers moving out today? Peaches left yesterday and I'm looking to fill the void in my town. Don't really have anything in terms of tips - just looking for good will! Thanks!

npa189

None of my animals will bring up the police station, is it just a random villager, or a specific gender/personality? its driving me nuts.

Today was a good day.

-With some trading from Gamefaqs and here, I completed the Link and Samus costume
-Got myself a golden slingshot
-And I'm only one payment away from being debt free!

Elija2

FINALLY, I spotted one of my villagers sitting on a bench! I talked to him and he says he saved me a seat, so I go to sit down and we smile at each other for a second and...that's it. I can't interact with him while sitting down, and while standing up he just keeps telling me to grab a seat. LAME. I can't believe I got hyped for this feature.

Linius

The Axe gang had struck MicH's town!

BPuVGRdCcAAxYbQ.jpg:large

I've lived up my reputation as the fossil finder! :3

The fact that I recognize all three of you tells me I play online a lot :p

Anyways Philia, I'm gonna open my town in a bit so you can come by and get those fairy tale items. Somewhere in the next 30 minutes at least if you have the time?

MicH

Anyways Philia, I'm gonna open my town in a bit so you can come by and get those fairy tale items. Somewhere in the next 30 minutes at least if you have the time?
Haha. All three of us do have very distinct looks as well. We don't change our wardrobe too often :p Jesus, my tan is getting bad. Might need to put on a hat.

Also I only need the Cabana wall and floor now :eek: Come on Club Tortimer!

Linius

Haha. All three of us do have very distinct looks as well. We don't change our wardrobe too often :p Jesus, my tan is getting bad. Might need to put on a hat.

I don't remember who said it but I was called out for being that guy with the beanie :p

And now for the past weeks I've been wearing my swimsuit/beanie combo constantly, such a fine swimsuit.

Philia

Yep, will be watching for your gates. :)

LOL yeah, I can't... change my look now. I'm donning the "Rose Queen" outfit and its just perfect. :3

I have an excellent dress for winter season too. :3

celebi23

Might anyone have any extra (9 of each) of Perfect Apples, Perfect Cherries & Perfect Pears? I'm putting together an exhibit in my museum of all kinds of fruit :D

I'm still having trouble finding a good summer shirt, but I don't think I'll change the huge shades, pink shoes, black pants, and hair.

That being said, Philia did give me this awesomely ridiculous Festivale accessory that may or may not replace my red carnation.

idxSsDIwrsLtf.JPG

Philia

I'm still having trouble finding a good summer shirt, but I don't think I'll change the huge shades, pink shoes, black pants, and hair.

That being said, Philia did give me this awesomely ridiculous Festivale accessory that may or may not replace my red carnation.

idxSsDIwrsLtf.JPG

Aw you need more visitors to your town. :)

MicH

Isabelle still tells me I have a perfect town despite me not having any trees( exaggeration, but it feels like I don't have any. I do have A LOT of palm trees though)

Chaos17

It hursts to know that I've paid 7M that cute debt collector for expanding my house >_<
Nook is just a yakusa with a shady story that will never updrade lol

celebi23

Might anyone have any extra (9 of each) of Perfect Apples, Perfect Cherries & Perfect Pears? I'm putting together an exhibit in my museum of all kinds of fruit :D

I've got some Nintendo items I could trade for those sets of Perfect Fruit:
Nintendo Items
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants (x2)
Master Sword

upandaway

Is there any reason to save up to 10 million or can I stop at 5? I think I've seen it mentioned here somewhere before.. but I kinda want to stop with the island bug catching, it's becoming a pain.

Linius

Silver axe on my island. Let's grind some medals. Also bought my first ever Cabana piece. Gotta start collecting at some point.

Mermaid I'm just gonna pass on :p

SmithnCo

Is there any reason to save up to 10 million or can I stop at 5? I think I've seen it mentioned here somewhere before.. but I kinda want to stop with the island bug catching, it's becoming a pain.

You get more post office gifts and badges when you save more. That's about it.

100 million is the ATM...ABD.

Silver axe on my island. Let's grind some medals. Also bought my first ever Cabana piece. Gotta start collecting at some point.

Mermaid I'm just gonna pass on :p

Open your gates, sir because I'd like to grind some medals and get some silver axes! :D

Top post means obligatory picture time...
ibyHWbgYfVXLRq.JPG

Chaos17

If you don't spend to much money, you can start to play (with us) at turnips market and you won't have to go anymore on the island except maybe for medals and quests.
Spending like 1 or 2 million into turnips can get you in retounr like 6M if you're able to sell them more than 500+ bells ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom