• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Yeah, I did this all yesterday.

Yeah, same as the day before.

Let's see what happens when I demolish a few projects.

Yeah, I've culled so many flowers and had begun chopping down my perfect fruit trees. Still PT status.

Although I wonder... if PT registers bushes as "trees" of nature or whatever.

Also, bluepolicebox's town is great! :3 I'm so glad she got everything all set up like I would have too. Some of her hybrid farms are even better than mine. :)

upandaway

If you don't spend to much money, you can start to play (with us) at turnips market and you won't have to go anymore on the island except maybe for medals and quests.
Spending like 1 or 2 million into turnips can get you in retounr like 6M if you're able to sell them more than 500+ bells ;)

I'm looking at it really hard but it's pretty scary right now. Maybe later, if I need an obscene amount of money.

So far the game's only been asking me for 300k at the most for stuff, so I was hoping the 5 million could last me a while. It will break my heart if it's all gone next month.

Chaos17

I'm looking at it really hard but it's pretty scary right now. Maybe later, if I need an obscene amount of money.

So far the game's only been asking me for 300k at the most for stuff, so I was hoping the 5 million could last me a while. It will break my heart if it's all gone next month.

You know that your house will cast you at all 7M ^^
i don't want to count how it will be for public projects, lol

Linius

Townhall and station remodeling will cost you little under a million for the two of them combined. That tower is just under 800K I believe. 5 million for a month won't be enough. And the post office gifts are too good to pass on btw. Who doesn't want a safe or an ATM? :D

celebi23

Might anyone have any extra (9 of each) of Perfect Apples, Perfect Cherries & Perfect Pears? I'm putting together an exhibit in my museum of all kinds of fruit :D

I've got some Nintendo items I could trade for those sets of Perfect Fruit:
Nintendo Items
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants (x2)
Master Sword

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
If you don't dig up the fossils for the day, will they till be buried the next day?

I've got some Nintendo items I could trade for those sets of Perfect Fruit:
Nintendo Items
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants (x2)
Master Sword

I have infinite perfect oranges, if you're looking for those. I don't want anything in return.

celebi23

If you don't dig up the fossils for the day, will they till be buried the next day?

I have infinite perfect oranges, if you're looking for those. I don't want anything in return.

Thanks but, I'm just looking for Perfect Apples, Pears & Cherries. I already have Perfect Oranges :p

Koren

Ok. I can get online now. What's your FC & town name? My FC is 4699-6104-8768
My FC is 1950 8135 4319...

My name in-game is also Koren (apparently, I'm a loser, but it's convenient ^_^ )

I open right now, you can come anytime, I'm picking fruits...

Townhall and station remodeling will cost you little under a million for the two of them combined. That tower is just under 800K I believe. 5 million for a month won't be enough. And the post office gifts are too good to pass on btw. Who doesn't want a safe or an ATM? :D

Your own personal ATM for the low low investment of 100,000,000 bells. Let's say a full storage inventory and character inventory, roughly 196 slots, of turnips bought at 100 and sold for 500+ will net you a profit of just under 8 million bells per week. Do that every week and it'll just take you just about 4 months of high yield turnip trading to get that fancy ABD for your house!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So, I'm trying to put together this outfit.
rqibttq.jpg
My guy already has the same eyes and hair, and I created the shirt. (As far as I know, this is actually not a real shirt in the game.) I've got the shoes and some close-enough socks. I'm looking for the shorts, though.

Does anyone have dark jean shorts like this?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I had my 3DS on sleep....but I guess I forgot to close my gates :S lol thankfully it was just my bf list so I don't think any shenanigans ensued. Sorry if any of you visited and thought I was being rude (sorry Debs!)

So, I'm trying to put together this outfit.

My guy already has the same eyes and hair, and I created the shirt. (As far as I know, this is actually not a real shirt in the game.) I've got the shoes and some close-enough socks. I'm looking for the shorts, though.

Does anyone have dark jean shorts like this?
The default male shorts are pretty close, aren't they? I don't know if that varies from player to player.

MicH

Damn these Scorpions. Impossible to catch!

I'm never gonna finish my bug encyclopedia :( Damn you tarantula and scorpion!

Roto13

Apparently the only Nintendo items I'm missing are ones that seem like they should have shown up right away: super mushroom, fire flower, and star.

Niraj

Apparently the only Nintendo items I'm missing are ones that seem like they should have shown up right away: super mushroom, fire flower, and star.

Lol. I think I have like four or so fire flowers so you can have one. Prob have some super mushrooms too but I'd have to check

Roto13

Lol. I think I have like four or so fire flowers so you can have one. Prob have some super mushrooms too but I'd have to check

I'm not too proud to leech.

i have an extra Super Mushroom if you want it.

I still need the Bill Blaster and the Big Bro's Stache

I might have spares of these. Lemme check.

I have a spare Big Bro's stache you can have. Don't have a spare bill blaster, though.

Niraj

I think I'm missing the brick block, bill blaster, and triple bananas maybe, but whatever. I'm sure they'll pop up eventually.

I'm busy atm, but I'll get it to you at some point. Maybe tonight if you're around.

Linius

Great times with Samman and Sah. Wished at Sah's town. Third wish now
Don't be shocked next time you see me, I bought a new swimsuit :p

Koren

I think I'm missing the brick block, bill blaster, and triple bananas maybe, but whatever. I'm sure they'll pop up eventually.

I'm busy atm, but I'll get it to you at some point. Maybe tonight if you're around.
I have a spare bill blaster, but I'll be offline till tuesday. If you want it know, I can reopen, though (but I think I've been deleted a second time from your friend list...)

Niraj

Apparently I don't have spares of any of those things. :p

All good dude. You're doing me the favor by freeing up space anyway :p

I have a spare bill blaster, but I'll be offline till tuesday. If you want it know, I can reopen, though (but I think I've been deleted a second time from your friend list...)

Have I added you before in the past? I honestly don't know dude, no intentional slight. When I get in the high 90s I just delete people who haven't been online recently, or people I never interact with or don't recognize *shrugs*

And it's not a big deal, I'm not really actively looking for them, just felt like mentioning them roto. I appreciate your generosity though.

Gartooth

Edit: UPDATED LIST!

Hey, I'm back to see if anyone is up for trading!

I'm offering these Nintendo items:

Green Shell (1)
Bill Blaster (1)
Triple Red Shells (1)
Arwing (1)
Blue Pikmin Hat (1)
Hero's Pants (1)
Fire Bar (2)
Metroid (1)

Here is what I need:

Spinosaurus Tail
Triceratops Tail
Plesiosaur Torso
Plesiosaur Tail

Ghazi

So are the only ways to make money, aside from Turnip Selling, in this game are by selling plants, animals, objects, & etc. you find around at Re-Tail? I'm totally broke right now, but aside from doing that I don't know what to do.

Also, is there a way to rewrap/close a time capsule given to me by an NPC?

Save a hammer for me. I'll pay you whatever you think is right. What can you do with the hammer outside the mini game btw? :p

Already did, I bought 21 :D

You can hit villagers and people and it makes that squeaky sound effect.

Don't worry about paying. These are all free.

Roto13

I totally want a hammer to annoy people with.
So are the only ways to make money, aside from Turnip Selling, in this game are by selling plants, animals, objects, & etc. you find around at Re-Tail? I'm totally broke right now, but aside from doing that I don't know what to do.

Also, is there a way to rewrap/close a time capsule given to me by an NPC?

Fastest way to get money is to go to the island at night and catch the super expensive bugs that hang around on the palm trees. Cut down the other trees and flowers if you want.

And no. :p

Hey, I'm back to see if anyone is up for trading!

I'm offering these Nintendo items:

Green Shell (1)
Triforce (1)
Bill Blaster (1)
Blue Falcon (1)
Triple Red Shells (1)
Arwing (1)
Blue Pikmin Hat (1)
Hero's Pants (1)
Coin (1)
Fire Bar (2)
Peach's Parasol (1)
Metroid (1)
Super Star (1)

Here is what I need:

Yellow Pikmin Hat
Hero's Boots
Varia Suit Boots
Fire Flower
1-Up Mushroom

Spinosaurus Tail
Triceratops Tail
Plesiosaur Torso
Plesiosaur Tail

I'll trade you the Fire Flower, 1-Up Mushroom, Yellow Pikmin, Hero's Boots & Varia Suit Boots.

I need a Blue Falcon, Coin, Peach's Parasol, Triforce & Super Star.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Damn these Scorpions. Impossible to catch!

I'm never gonna finish my bug encyclopedia :( Damn you tarantula and scorpion!
I have one of each in my house right now. I like them as the gatekeepers of my upstairs bedroom, but they are taking up space that I'll probably wind up using for other things. I could give them to you if you wanted.

Koren

Have I added you before in the past?
Twice, actually ;) I remember visiting you, but I don't know if you came visit me earlier...

I honestly don't know dude, no intentional slight.
Hey, I know well the problem... I wasn't meaning anything with this, I apologized if you thought I was feeling bad about this. It's just that I've seen your status changing a couple of times.

And it's not a big deal, I'm not really actively looking for them, just felt like mentioning them roto. I appreciate your generosity though.
I'd be pleased to offer it to you, though, if you're still looking for those two days from now (or later)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom