• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you can, actually. You can't put them on the floor outdoors, and you can't put them in a letter.

And I've YET to see a single scorpion, dammit!
Durr, I think you're right. I keep forgetting about that since everything else is tradeable in some capacity. My bad.

Any tips for coming across tarantulas or scorpions? I've only seen one tarantula but it stung me since I was ill-prepared.
You can try the enter/exit trick.

Equip a net, and then enter and exit a building that you've seen a tarantula/scorpion by before. If they aren't there when you exit, re-enter and try again.

It can take a while, but it give you the drop on them immediately. (Make sure to already have your net equipped so you can sneak up on them.)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Twice, actually ;) I remember visiting you, but I don't know if you came visit me earlier...

Hey, I know well the problem... I wasn't meaning anything with this, I apologized if you thought I was feeling bad about this. It's just that I've seen your status changing a couple of times.

I'd be pleased to offer it to you, though, if you're still looking for those two days from now (or later)...

I feel bad about it! Lol

What's your 3ds name? I'll make sure not to delete you a third time :( sorry I'm so awful

So, I'm looking for Perfect Pears & Perfect Cherries. I've got a bunch of Perfect Peaches I can trade.
I don't have any extra perfect pears/cherries, but can I buy a basket of 9 perfect peaches from you for 99k?

Or if you want, I could trade you a basket of 9 perfect apples?

Which is why I've only been finding 3 fossils for almost a week now. That 4th fossil is eluding me. And since it doesn't reset, I keep not finding it. I wonder if it's possible to accidentally put a tile on a digging spot.

The hardest dig spots to find in my opinion are ones where they end up in flower beds. Just too much noise on screen to see them.

SmithnCo

Which is why I've only been finding 3 fossils for almost a week now. That 4th fossil is eluding me. And since it doesn't reset, I keep not finding it. I wonder if it's possible to accidentally put a tile on a digging spot.

It helps to push up on the d-pad to change the camera view, which lets you see behind buildings/trees. Sometimes they're hidden back there.

Gartooth

Thanks Hours for the trade, that was probably one of the best ones I've had yet! Managed to scratch off the last of the Nintendo items I needed. Still looking for fossils though if anyone has them!

You can try the enter/exit trick.

Equip a net, and then enter and exit a building that you've seen a tarantula/scorpion by before. If they aren't there when you exit, re-enter and try again.

It can take a while, but it give you the drop on them immediately. (Make sure to already have your net equipped so you can sneak up on them.)

BPvCiKJCYAAu2qX.jpg

Good advice, the enter and exit trick. Found one quickly but messed up.

You can run at them. You can run on them. Once you start sneaking up on them, they'll get defensive.

I'll try this!

celebi23

Whys that? Perfect fruit can't grow in your town unless its native.
Oh, I know :p I've got a museum exhibit I'm working on showcasing all the fruit :p

I don't have any extra perfect pears/cherries, but can I buy a basket of 9 perfect peaches from you for 99k?

Or if you want, I could trade you a basket of 9 perfect apples?
Sure :D I can get them all ready in a few minutes. Shoot me a PM with your FC & town name :p My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Image dump!
I've seen quite a few pics of arousing people Isabelle (hehe) but I haven't seen many of other characters, so I thought I'd throw some together.

BPvBZvcCQAI0ZqS.jpg

Shy Copper.
BPvBppTCUAAu5VZ.jpg

Prideful Copper. The pride of a dutiful cop.
BPvB5sMCQAItQB3.jpg

Prideful Blathers
BPvCQuBCIAAvwSp.jpg

Laughing Blathers. I love how he is looking slightly at me here. Daww.

I really like the 2nd and 4th pic the best. I I'll take some more tommorrow.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It helps to push up on the d-pad to change the camera view, which lets you see behind buildings/trees. Sometimes they're hidden back there.

Oh I've been doing that constantly. Checking behind trees, buildings, bushes (I only have one bush), projects. Checking flowerbeds.

Coco is obsessed with me today. First she dropped by my house unexpectedly, then she invited me to her house, and then she wanted to come to my house again! XD

Now if she'd just give me her picture...

Garland7G

Coco is obsessed with me today. First she dropped by my house unexpectedly, then she invited me to her house, and then she wanted to come to my house again! XD

Now if she's just give me her picture...

Villagers must be bored today. Cheri dropped by my house today while I was just chilling. Last time a villager did this I ended up getting their pic after a simple task, hopefully I can get hers next!
also got my 1st golden rose yay!
tumblr_mqb9kmk3rJ1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

ramyeon

Managed 400,000 on my HHA theme challenge the first day with my house as it was. Now I've just gotta change up the other 3 rooms to fit the challenge too.

Stat!

Day 2. Changed my haircut. Managed to make it even uglier. Oh god! Why do they have to be questions? Why not just a simple colour palette and a choice of questions?!! And why only one per day? I'm the mayor dammet!

Oh well, off to buy a mask from the Able Sisters - despite having a QR code, I still try to talk to Sable each day

Stat!

:D English language guide to hair cuts and color if you want to save yourself a little grief.

http://www.jvgs.net/new-leaf-hair-guide.htm

Beautiful. I followed the thonky guide and each day, it looked terrible on both days. Some pictures will really help. I just want the default colour and a half decent haircut. I'm not looking to suffer my real world problems of getting haircuts! :p

Garland, Willow is moving out soon. But she isn't half decent. She's annoying and terrible. Her and "her sister" Curlos moved out finally. Now onto Angus, Diva, Chops, and Elmer. I hope I get a good one. I do regret not asking Goldie to stay :(

MicH

Beautiful. I followed the thonky guide and each day, it looked terrible on both days. Some pictures will really help. I just want the default colour and a half decent haircut. I'm not looking to suffer my real world problems of getting haircuts! :p

Garland, Willow is moving out soon. But she isn't half decent. She's annoying and terrible. Her and "her sister" Curlos moved out finally. Now onto Angus, Diva, Chops, and Elmer. I hope I get a good one. I do regret not asking Goldie to stay :(
You have terrible villagers. Damn

Muffy keeps coming up to me all excited. Forget it!
Not talking to you until you're packed! And Wendy can follow afterwards!

Garland7G

Ouch, thx anyways ;)
Willow.gif
Aida.png
Chops.png

yeah, I might have reset that town haha :p

I tried the coffee trick for a new villager but it didn't seem to work :(

Roto13

Coach is moving out of my town on the 26th (I think) if you want him.

Thanks to MicH, Niraj, and Niraj's stank-ass town flag, I now have all of the fortune cookie items.

Now to actually arrange them. They're currently just tossed into a Museum exhibit room like a closet.

Garland7G

Coach is moving out of my town on the 26th (I think) if you want him.

Thanks to MicH, Niraj, and Niraj's stank-ass town flag, I now have all of the fortune cookie items.

Now to actually arrange them. They're currently just tossed into a Museum exhibit room like a closet.

Ugh! I already have 2 jock types (Samson and Bill) I'm trying to boot Bill even though I like him, but I like Samson a tiny bit more, Thx tho.
Also I want to see this gawd awful flag everyone keeps ragging on Niraj about lol.

Damn these Scorpions. Impossible to catch!

I'm never gonna finish my bug encyclopedia :( Damn you tarantula and scorpion!

I'm REALLY getting pissed off at the scorpions. I've now caught five tarantulas and only seen one scorpion and I was strung by it. Finally sucked it up and went after bees today though. Always hated bees... or maybe that's because they're really hornets.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ugh! I already have 2 jock types (Samson and Bill) I'm trying to boot Bill even though I like him, but I like Samson a tiny bit more, Thx tho.
Also I want to see this gawd awful flag everyone keeps ragging on Niraj about lol.

Some nature hatin mawfuckas up in this.

Okay, all I need now for the Nintendo items is a kart. I've still got a bunch of extras for trade, so if anyone has a spare kart, please let me know.

These are all the extra Nintendo items I have right now.

1-Up Mushroom
Block
Blue Pikmin
Fi's Mask (x2)
Goal Pole
Green Shell (x2)
Hero's Pants
Hero's Tunic
Midna's Mask
Pikmin
Samus Mask
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Virtual Boy (x2)
Yellow Pikmin (x2)
Yoshi's Egg

You can have pretty much whatever ones you want for a kart. :D

FC: 0516-7436-2322

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What is generally the best ordinance to go with for rapid expansion? Time ones are there to suit when you play, yeah, but between the Beauty and the Wealth one?

The one that gives you more bells just seems like the most obvious to go with, unless I'm missing something.

Roto13

What is generally the best ordinance to go with for rapid expansion? Time ones are there to suit when you play, yeah, but between the Beauty and the Wealth one?

The one that gives you more bells just seems like the most obvious to go with, unless I'm missing something.

No, it's that obvious. Wealthy town increases the money you get when you sell things but doesn't increase your home loan.

Garland7G

Beardo ran up to me all excited and I thought, what the hell..
Luckily he just wanted a new catchphrase. Happy to help!

tumblr_mqbdk1EIP61swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqbdgtEPOa1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

So long Beardo! 2 more days…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom