• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Okay, all I need now for the Nintendo items is a kart. I've still got a bunch of extras for trade, so if anyone has a spare kart, please let me know.

These are all the extra Nintendo items I have right now.

1-Up Mushroom
Block
Blue Pikmin
Fi's Mask (x2)
Goal Pole
Green Shell (x2)
Hero's Pants
Hero's Tunic
Midna's Mask
Pikmin
Samus Mask
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Virtual Boy (x2)
Yellow Pikmin (x2)
Yoshi's Egg

You can have pretty much whatever ones you want for a kart. :D

FC: 0516-7436-2322

I have an extra kart. Trade for your hero's pants, hero's tunic, and triple red shells?

Ghazi

I totally want a hammer to annoy people with.

Fastest way to get money is to go to the island at night and catch the super expensive bugs that hang around on the palm trees. Cut down the other trees and flowers if you want.

And no. :p

Thanks

Goddamnit, Bree's going to be pissed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No, it's that obvious. Wealthy town increases the money you get when you sell things but doesn't increase your home loan.
Thanks. I always get nervous when it comes to decisions like this in games like if there are some exploits I don't know of haha

Markun

tumblr_mqb5lqwNfv1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My town is now Bonne Family territory.

tumblr_mqb5n37Ms61sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I can also get contacts now! Too bad I can't have heterochromia on my character.

Beardo freaks me out. He's like a super creepy uncle. He better not move into my town

Limberg is the super creepy uncle who also owns a panel van and offers candy to small children.

And he's currently parked in the middle of my orchard. Dude's a little creeper--all 5 o'clock shadow and GAHAHA laugh.

Limberg3.gif
"I got candy in a van down by the river!"

That's him. Being a mouse, he probably also eats a steady diet of government cheese.

I'd rather have Muffy than him. I don't want him to corrupt the sweet, pure goodness of Pate and Marina with his vague perviness. Hopefully he'll get tired of sullying our nice town and go elsewhere.

Just got this game (and a 3DS) a week ago - first AC I've played since the original. Just catching a bunch of stuff on the island and selling it to upgrade the town and my house.

I've never done a Nintendo friends code or anything. Anything I should be doing? I really want a damn slingshot, those floating presents are killing me.

zerotol

Banned
Just got this game (and a 3DS) a week ago - first AC I've played since the original. Just catching a bunch of stuff on the island and selling it to upgrade the town and my house.

I've never done a Nintendo friends code or anything. Anything I should be doing? I really want a damn slingshot, those floating presents are killing me.

I'll give you a silver slingshot if ya want. PM me if so

ramyeon

Does anyone have a Bamboo Shoot they're willing to part with? I saw some in eudaemonic's town and now I need some for Inaba! None of my villagers have given any up so far either :(

colinp

Banned
Still looking for these :/ I've got some Nintendo items I could trade too:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants (x2)
Master Sword

Hmmm, I'll take perfect peaches, hero's pants and a master sword for perfect cherries if that's cool with you.

I went back to the island for the first time in several days just to be greeted by the treasure chest on sale for 150 medals. Needless to say, I am now quite skilled at catching giant dragonflies.

celebi23

Hmmm, I'll take perfect peaches, hero's pants and a master sword for perfect cherries if that's cool with you.

Sure :D That works :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Shoot me a PM with your FC & town name and I can hop on over in a little while :D You want 9 Perfect Peaches, right?

rpmurphy

Going online is pretty fun, if the people on the island stick around and play the tours (which, sadly, is rather uncommon).

If you want to visit other people's towns online, then what you do is to add each other's Friend Codes, invite them to your town (or they invite you to theirs) and add each other as best friends so that you can chat in-game from any town (limit is 32 though). You can expand your friends list when you visit your friends' towns if others are visiting too (you can add random people that way instead of exchanging FCs).

You can really speed up acquiring tools and items that you want by great factors when you start participating online. :)

colinp

Banned
Sure :D That works :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Shoot me a PM with your FC & town name and I can hop on over in a little while :D You want 9 Perfect Peaches, right?

Oh, I only have three perfect cherries! I only expect one perfect peach, haha, anything is OK. Actually, I don't care about the perfect fruit, I just want hero's pants and master sword!

My FC is 2294-4298-0966, town is Combray.

celebi23

Oh, I only have three perfect cherries! I only expect one perfect peach, haha, anything is OK. Actually, I don't care about the perfect fruit, I just want hero's pants and master sword!

My FC is 2294-4298-0966, town is Combray.
It's fine :p I can bring over 9 Perfect Peaches :p I've got a bunch of trees growing them :p If you only have 3 Perfect Cherries, do you at least have Perfect Cherry trees growing? I'd hate to take your only Perfect Cherries from you.

colinp

Banned
It's fine :p I can bring over 9 Perfect Peaches :p I've got a bunch of trees growing them :p If you only have 3 Perfect Cherries, do you at least have Perfect Cherry trees growing? I'd hate to take your only Perfect Cherries from you.

Haha, my only perfect cherries are ripe for your picking, no worries! You have the first batch.

Koomaster

tumblr_mqbgvd5yxI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Oh hey, it's my bud Peewee stopping by for a late night visit, come on in!

tumblr_mqbgyuX9yf1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

You mean like an orange fruit? As in our town fruit? Like from maybe the tree right outside my house? Uh, thanks...

tumblr_mqbh17g3lR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I'll save it for later I guess.

tumblr_mqbh53MQhc1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Wait, what? Why would you say that? :(

tumblr_mqbh7lXyVA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Have you even seen my home's HHA score Peewee? What's your home's score, like 2?!

tumblr_mqbhb15i2o1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Yes, you leave now. <___<;;;

Pretty sure this visit was payback from yesterday's Bug-Off where I stole a bug from right in front of him.
tumblr_mq8pnttSXj1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Behind that shocked expression he was just planning his revenge.

ramyeon

I'm sure I'll have a bunch tomorrow. I won't be on until later afternoon my time.
Awesome! Not sure what time that'll be for me but if you could let me know when you have some and are free hopefully I'll be able to jump on :) Thanks a lot! Let me know if there's anything you need in return.

ramyeon

As far as the HHA theme challenges go do I need different sets in each room to maximise my points? Or can I just reorder sets I have and go with those? Not sure if I want to go to the effort of collecting new sets that I'm not going to keep anyway just because they fit the theme :/

As far as the HHA theme challenges go do I need different sets in each room to maximise my points? Or can I just reorder sets I have and go with those? Not sure if I want to go to the effort of collecting new sets that I'm not going to keep anyway just because they fit the theme :/

I'm pretty sure it has to be different, what theme are you going for?

ramyeon

Unfortunately I was unlucky at HolyCheck's place so if anyone has some bamboo shoots today they wanna get rid of please let me know!
Splendid, it's open.

hopefully theres a shoot or two around for you. I've tried to keep soem of the bamboo on seperate cycles just for that reason. but I did eat a few this morning
Cheers, thanks for the thought anyway even though we came up dry!
I'm pretty sure it has to be different, what theme are you going for?
Ohhh okay, guess I'll have to try to get some more sets. Going for Rustic and have 2 rooms with that theme already (Modern Wood and Cabin) and the exterior completely Rustic. Managed to get 400,000ish points on the first day so I guess I don't need too much more?

Ohhh okay, guess I'll have to try to get some more sets. Going for Rustic and have 2 rooms with that theme already (Modern Wood and Cabin) and the exterior completely Rustic. Managed to get 400,000ish points on the first day so I guess I don't need too much more?

4 rooms should get you to 1,100,000. Once you hit 1,100,000, go ahead and mix up themes because you'll still keep your rewards.

You can catalog my Alpine set. I'm just missing the large table.

Thank you Sam for the Toy Hammer! Come by Bywater sometime!
No problem!

ramyeon

4 rooms should get you to 1,100,000. Once you hit 1,100,000, go ahead and mix up themes because you'll still keep your rewards.

You can catalog my Alpine set. I'm just missing the large table.

No problem!
Thanks! I actually have the Large Table in my catalogue so I've ordered that and can let you catalogue it when it comes in (In about 2 and a half hours) if you're still around. Mind if I come over now to cat the rest of it?

Edit: Actually it seems I'm only missing the Sofa, Closet and floor/wall to it so just those would be great!

Thanks! I actually have the Large Table in my catalogue so I've ordered that and can let you catalogue it when it comes in (In about 2 and a half hours) if you're still around. Mind if I come over now to cat the rest of it?

Yeah, I'll still be up and sure.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

eggwolio

Those of you looking for bamboo, I've got plenty.

Is anyone still giving out hammers? WonderPup came to my town and bopped me with one and said someone was giving them away. I need one. Please.

FC: 0387-8774-5649

ramyeon

Is anyone still giving out hammers? WonderPup came to my town and bopped me with one and said someone was giving them away. I need one. Please.

Would love some Bamboo! My FC is 2766-8382-3106 :) when is good for me to pop over? Anything you're looking for besides hammers?

SmithnCo

Can I get a bamboo? FC's 0989-1784-8978.

Do you want anything for the bamboo? I got a lot of extra fossils I can give away.

eggwolio

Not really looking for much that I can think of. I'll add you three.

Fossils... lemme look. I'm building a collection of tiny dinosaurs.

EDIT: I need the following fossils: T.Rex Skull, Tricera Skull/Torso, Mammoth Skull, Apato Skull/Tail, Dimetrodon Torso, Iguanadon Skull/Tail, Pachy Torso/Tail, Megacero Tail, Archelon Skull/Torso

You gents are added. Gate will be open momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom