• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Cicadas are pretty annoying. Its going to be a long month. Are they this annoying in real life? I don't live where Cicadas exist.

We just went through having them here in New York. They're very annoying, especially that sound. A few weeks back, that sound was going nonstop for weeks. I'm pretty sure they all died off now. Don't have to hear that sound for another 15+ years!

zroid

Banned
I was so busy planting flowers, I forgot about the chicken I had cooking in the oven. Left it for 20 minutes too long.

This is what Animal Crossing does to you. Buyer beware!

2 straight weeks of constant rain (broken up only by the summer solstice). Still raining today. Can I make it a three-fer?

And damn at how quick we reached OT3.

Has anyone else here caught a Dorado? seems like it's a pretty rare fish I caught today.

I've caught a few. The rarest river fish, if I had to guess.

zroid

Banned
Has anyone else here caught a Dorado? seems like it's a pretty rare fish I caught today.

Yea, I actually caught one on my first day (Jun 9). 15k in the bank! Well, it would've been, except I donated it to the museum like a good little mayor.

It's one of the only fish of that size found in the river though, so they are rare but easily spotted.

I sell you mine for
5 million

Yeah, it really sucks it ain't for sale :(

Yet US items are, so Euro Gaf is the lucky one for a change. It's karma for releasing the game a week early in the US :p

Contrary to very regal look of my bedroom in ACNL, I am not actually rich. Gonna have to pass on this one.

dantehemi

Still in the early game (day 3) but I decide to collect all the flowers in my town and plant them in one section. I got my first hybrid rose (orange) and I can see creating new hybrids will be my new obsession with this game. I also want to make a very dense forest on the other side of my bridge and have a single path walking through it, damn there is just so much you can do with this game, and I haven't even tried visiting other gaffers towns yet either.

If our Europeans are feeling nice and have free time, you can make new characters over and over then delete for more copies of the DLC item. :p Of course, I'd expect people to pay since it does take a decent bit of effort.

Megatron

tumblr_mp9m4fzFqF1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Hmmm.... Something phallic here....

tumblr_mp9mh82PXP1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Yes, yes you do.

tumblr_mp9mp5Euen1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Of all the lazy.... She's standing right next to you!

[
tumblr_mp9mqkID4s1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Was that so hard?

tumblr_mp9txsN7Ag1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

You can drop all the not so subtle hints you want, I already have a cat. Keep it moving, buddy.

[
tumblr_mp9u1cfDBi1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9xoaRrfw1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Yeah sure, give you a 10,000 bell beetle so you can give me a shirt or something? Get away from me.

tumblr_mp9xph0AhA1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Now that I see that face in my house, I can't unsee it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm a little confused on how visiting towns work (and having visitors over).

Do I need to do something special to allow you guys in? I'm assuming I need to add your FC, which is fine. But also, I read something about having to close and open my gate? Where do I control that?

Fantomex

The Able sisters have the royal crown for sale in my shop. If anyone wants to buy it, just let me know and I'll let you come over. I won't be home till 6pm pacific time. I'd ask that you please let me catalogue it at least
3AQmK.gif

Linius

Contrary to very regal look of my bedroom in ACNL, I am not actually rich. Gonna have to pass on this one.

I'm joking man, if I were to sell I would never ask that much. I'm not on Gamefaqs heh.

But Wrench came up with a good solution. Might make some dupes to do so.

I'm a couple days behind and still in June and I have not seen a single char.. ever.

Any tips on catching one? I've tried both between 4-9am and 4-9pm and have yet to see a single one the entire time I've been playing this game.

Chopper

Whoop! New thread.

Funny seeing my name on the wall of shame. I'm in good company too. ACGaf is full of awesome dudes.

Just realised Retail is paying a premium on Horned Elephants. I need to hurry the fuck up and finish work...

Pau

I'm a little confused on how visiting towns work (and having visitors over).

Do I need to do something special to allow you guys in? I'm assuming I need to add your FC, which is fine. But also, I read something about having to close and open my gate? Where do I control that?
Go to the train station and talk to Porter. You can open your gate for either all the folks on your 3DS friends list or just "Best Friends" which can be added once you visit people. Once the gate is open, you can do most things like normal and people can stop by. Hope that helped. :)

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I'm a couple days behind and still in June and I have not seen a single char.. ever.

Any tips on catching one? I've tried both between 4-9am and 4-9pm and have yet to see a single one the entire time I've been playing this game.

Stand at the top of the waterfall and throw your line into the river, and let it float down. If you don't see a fish shadow, pull back, press start, and Save and Continue. Repeat until it appears.

Chopper

Stand at the top of the waterfall and throw your line into the river, and let it float down. If you don't see a fish shadow, pull back, press start, and Save and Continue. Repeat until it appears.
Ugh. Not this shit again. It's July. Let us never talk about fucking chars ever again.

I've made the Hall of Shame for both OT and OT2. Damn.

In other news, I got the café and Shampoodle today! And Nooklings will be renovated tomorrow.
Slow but steady progress.

aechris

Thanks to my boy mb.exe for the last two I needed to complete my fossil collection! That hot cop made me a little sweaty tbh

SmithnCo

By the way, if Redd/Katrina/etc visit and put up shop over some items you left on the ground in the square, those items appear in the police station. Pretty neat.

JAY the BIRD

Neo Member
Ugh, at work and my 3ds was just delivered. Need to get home asap and download. How long do games typically take to download of 3ds?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Has anyone seen/visted any interesting (out of region) towns when using the Dream Center?
I mentioned it on the previous page but Aika village (2600-0218-7298) is a must see.

I don't want to post images because that would spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom