• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Still no purple rose

4db26bb112d790b56fcaa934bad0b78808828b10.gif

Dude. You should had invited me over! I could seriously help you out.

What does Reese pay for one crown? Can you get your initial investment at Nooks back?

Well right away, she'll take it from you at a terrible markdown 25% of the original price. Premium doubles that. So she'll buy the crown from you at 500k. Although I have Bell Boom. Let me double check. Yep... still at fucking 500k. :\

zroid

Banned
Dude. You should had invited me over! I could seriously help you out.

;-;

I may have to. I've got BTO on, and I'm selectively watering my field of about 40-50 whites on the beach (diagonally arranged). Not sure what else I can do aside from getting better feng shui, lol.

Okay, I need six signatures for Moe's petition. Please let me know if any of you can show up; I'll have my gates open all day once I get the FCs I need. :) Thanks!

massoluk

Banned
Ugh. Finally it happens. My 3ds xl's L button is stuck. So I will have to send it in for repair. Digital version can be transferred normally to original 3ds I still have in my closet, right? Hearing too much horror story about save transfer. Still cool of it's full game transfer?

SuperSah

Banned
Ugh. Finally it happens. My 3ds xl's L button is stuck. So I will have to send it in for repair. Digital version can be transferred normally to original 3ds I still have in my closet, right? Hearing too much horror story about save transfer

If you do a system transfer, yep.

Animekatt

Woot. TIY is now opened. I love how you can first hear the song before purchasing.

I'm loving Leif's new store too. On a side note, he gave me the silver watering can. I've had the golden can for 2 days now so... It's no use to me. Thanks anyway!

Insaniac

Compiled a list of Fossils that I have and need. I am willing to trade one for one, or sell a fossil for 3000 bells each, I will give them away if you really need them and are broke :p

FC is 4425 1562 4670 Town is Nostalia

First come first serve basis

HAVE:

Ankylo Torso

Apato Skull

Diplo Skull x2
Diplo Skull x2
Diplo Neck
Diplo Tail

Ichthyo Torso x2

Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail

Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso x3

Megacero Skull

Pachy Torso x2
Pachy Tail x2

Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso x4

Plesio Neck
Plesio Torso

Ptera Skull x2

Raptor Torso x3

Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth Torso

Spino Skull
Spino Tail

Stego Tail x2

Styraco Tail

Tricera Tail

T. Rex skull
T. Rex Torso x3
T. Rex Tail

Dinosaur Track
Fern Fossil x3
Shark Tooth

NEED:

Anklyo Skull

Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail

Stego Torso

Styraco Skull

Peking Man

Trilobyte

Dino Egg

Wolfe

Compiled a list of Fossils that I have and need. I am willing to trade one for one, or sell a fossil for 3000 bells each, I will give them away if you really need them and are broke :p

FC is in profile Town is Nostalia

I'll give you a Dino egg for T Rex torso :)
Need your FC though.

Philia

Wait, how do you farm the campsite?

Before loading your game for the first time, you create a new save file and inspect your town with your alt. If you see a campsite being used, you got a possible camper. You can reset continuously this way without having to hard save.

When you like your camper, you have to plop down your alt's house somewhere that's already has severe grass wear and delete the house later.

SuperSah

Banned
Before loading your game for the first time, you create a new save file and inspect your town with your alt. If you see a campsite being used, you got a possible camper. You can reset continuously this way without having to hard save.

When you like your camper, you have to plop down your alt's house somewhere that's already has severe grass wear and delete the house later.

Ah, alright, thanks a lot for that. :)

Linius

Reset exploits, duping and TTing. I lay low for a while and this is what I come back to?

smh

Well do I approve using an alt character to check out where your new villager moved in. I would cry myself to sleep if my new villager moved in right over a nice field of precious hybrids or my perfect pear ochard.

But resetting for villager pics and stuff is a bit pointless. You'll get them in the long haul, just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom