• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah I reckon, but since nobody ever had that before we can safely assume it's impossible by now right?

And I'm not a guy for fashion, I stick to the same outfit for a very long time mostly :p

I'll try to visit every now and then if you're playing then. AC Gaf helped me a great deal with reaching 100 too.And it adds to my own out of town visits as well.

Now if you could repay the favour... :p

Wolfe

I gotta work on that town tune, still sounds a bit off.

Also I think if I had to pick a favorite out of all the pwp currently in my town it would have to be the zen bell. I love using it, very satisfying sound.

SuperSah

Banned
I gotta work on that town tune, still sounds a bit off.

Doesn't seem all bad, I didn't notice any problem with it.

Also, thanks for the lamp. :)

After TTing, all my grass restored and no plants died, no-one moved and Nooks is upgrading a lot earlier than it should be. :p

Flipyap

After TTing, all my grass restored and no plants died, no-one moved and Nooks is upgrading a lot earlier than it should be. :p
What did you do exactly? My town is rapidly becoming such a wasteland, I'm starting to regret not going with some kind of desert planet theme.

SuperSah

Banned
What did you do exactly? My town is rapidly becoming such a wasteland, I'm starting to regret not going with some kind of desert planet theme.

Change the internal clock by a month exactly. Make sure you have the beautiful ordinance to protect grass.

Then, log into the game, log out, go back to today, done. :)

I am contemplating filling my town with cranky and uchi character to improve my chances for zen pwp suggestions..

Not worth the effort, just use the swimming trick and make sure to push your Cranky villager near to the ramp to your beach then dig a load of holes around them until they can't escape. As long as you only talk to a Cranky villager you can only get your daily PWP request from them, trapping them just means you don't have to run around town after them.

Philia

Today's an awesome day for hybrids.

Orange Pansy, Orange Rose, Pink Rose, Pink Cosmos and in my Hubby's town a pair of Black Roses. :3

Linius

Not worth the effort, just use the swimming trick and make sure to push your Cranky villager near to the ramp to your beach then dig a load of holes around them until they can't escape. As long as you only talk to a Cranky villager you can only get your daily PWP request from them, trapping them just means you don't have to run around town after them.

Are you guerenteed the trapped villager is the one that will talk to you then? Because for me it's always very random which villagers comes up to me.

I jumped a month and it was force updating.

Going back doesn't prevent this.

Aha, makes sense indeed. It's tempting to restore my grass but I promised myself not to TT so I'm not doing it.

In other news, Nintendo just delivered the Club Nintendo notebooks in Animal Crossing style. On the back there's four pics of the game and one for each season. I can't wait for the new seasons, it will give the game a completely different feel.

Today's an awesome day for hybrids.

Orange Pansy, Orange Rose, Pink Rose, Pink Cosmos and in my Hubby's town a pair of Black Roses. :3

I got my first black lilly. It's parents are two pink lilies.

SuperSah

Banned
Aha, makes sense indeed. It's tempting to restore my grass but I promised myself not to TT so I'm not doing it.

In other news, Nintendo just delivered the Club Nintendo notebooks in Animal Crossing style. On the back there's four pics of the game and one for each season. I can't wait for the new seasons, it will give the game a completely different feel.

Just do it. I suffered no consequences whatsoever apart from T&T upgrading to TIY. :p

Grass looks like day one quality. :)

Also, I got that notebook from Club Nintendo. Has a awesome embossed cover too!

Linius

Nice! :) Good to know the pink/orange and/or orange/pink combinations will work better than redxred.

Well these pink lilies have been sitting there for a while now without anything happening. It's those pink lilies you planted right next to my frontdoor if you still remember. But I hope more blacks will be spawning from now on.

On the other hand, still no sign of blue pansies (white/white is good right?) or blue roses.

Philia

Well these pink lilies have been sitting there for a while now without anything happening. It's those pink lilies you planted right next to my frontdoor if you still remember. But I hope more blacks will be spawning from now on.

On the other hand, still no sign of blue pansies (white/white is good right?) or blue roses.

Yeah. Its expected to take a while. :( Blue Pansy is pretty polarizing I've noticed. A person can get one and it'll multiply easily while someone can be trying to get the damn blood and SWEAT out of the damn whites for it. I'd know myself.

Does anyone want Katie? Aces brought her over a couple days ago and she showed up in my tulips this morning. Bonus points if you're already on my friends list. :)

And I finally filled my 10th villager vacancy. Bunnie was in my campsite this morning! Took me a few tries and a bunny outfit to get her to agree but she'll be moving in. Very happy to have her.

tumblr_mqjlqbaeEX1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Linius

Yeah. Its expected to take a while. :( Blue Pansy is pretty polarizing I've noticed. A person can get one and it'll multiply easily while someone can be trying to get the damn blood and SWEAT out of the damn whites for it. I'd know myself.

Yeah, I think it was at BGBW's town where I saw a whole bunch of them. We'll have to be patient.

Also made a few extra hybrid fields this morning, just small ones with for different colors lilies and tulips. Hopefully it will spawn some pretty flowers in the coming days.

Are you guerenteed the trapped villager is the one that will talk to you then? Because for me it's always very random which villagers comes up to me.

No, every 5 mins it randomly chooses any villager currently wandering around outside that will want to talk to you. However even with 3-4 villagers wandering outside the villager I have trapped always wants to talk to me every 10 mins and it rarely takes more than an hour for a PWP request from them. I find it useful to trap a secondary villager that I want PWP requests from close by as well, that way if the 1st doesn't want to speak to me, the 2nd will.

For example at the moment I want Uchi and Normal villager requests, so I trap Muffy and Nana then check on both every 5 mins and either of the two will want to talk to me.

And I finally filled my 10th villager vacancy. Bunnie was in my campsite this morning! Took me a few tries and a bunny outfit to get her to agree but she'll be moving in. Very happy to have her.

So jealous. I just wish Rodney would get the hint and leave town so that I can finally build the damn campsite and get a better villager. Instead since he arrived I've had all my favourites try to leave :/

Wolfe

The Rodney hate! I'm hoping it's not to late for me to snag him from Waylon's town as I have someone moving out today.

Dawwwwwwwww! <33333333333 Bunnies! :3 I wish I have a bunny villager. :( I don't even have a cat one. :(

She's my first bunny. :) And Katie's my only cat at the moment.

I'm going to have to do my research on the reset trick before Bunnie moves in on Sunday. I'm trying to build a park in the center of town that I'd rather she not take over. If I could get her into Deena or Rocket's old spots, it'd be perfect.

Philia

She's my first bunny. :) And Katie's my only cat at the moment.

I'm going to have to do my research on the reset trick before Bunnie moves in on Sunday. I'm trying to build a park in the center of town that I'd rather she not take over. If I could get her into Deena or Rocket's old spots, it'd be perfect.

Azure was correct to warn me that Pate could actually move in the VERY next day. So don't LOAD your main tomorrow but your new save file and inspect your town first. Just a warning.

I thought you got Rosie? o_O

She's in my husband town because he had an open slot for her at the time when I was full. :( I'm still hoping I could nab her when she's moving out. I'm also debating on TTing for her if I have to.

Linius

No, every 5 mins it randomly chooses any villager currently wandering around outside that will want to talk to you. However even with 3-4 villagers wandering outside the villager I have trapped always wants to talk to me every 10 mins and it rarely takes more than an hour for a PWP request from them. I find it useful to trap a secondary villager that I want PWP requests from close by as well, that way if the 1st doesn't want to speak to me, the 2nd will.

For example at the moment I want Uchi and Normal villager requests, so I trap Muffy and Nana then check on both every 5 mins and either of the two will want to talk to me.

How are villagers even happy in Barstow? The mayor is well known for trapping villagers in corners and tortering them to get PWP requests. This can't go on :lol

I've hit a lucky strike though, no effort two days in a row and still got my PWP. If I compare that to my first three weeks with two requests in total it did got a lot better. But trapping Claudia would be a good idea maybe. I only need her to tell me to build some modern streetlights and a modern clock. Then she can move out so I have the space next to my house back.

Azure was correct to warn me that Pate could actually move in the VERY next day. So don't LOAD your main tomorrow but your new save file and inspect your town first. Just a warning.

Ooh, okay. I wonder if it's different when it's campsite or not. There was a day in between when I invited Marina as a camper. I can check tomorrow just in case.

So create a new character, look around for the house and save as the alt if I like the spot?

Philia

Ooh, okay. I wonder if it's different when it's campsite or not. There was a day in between when I invited Marina as a camper. I can check tomorrow just in case.

So create a new character, look around for the house and save as the alt if I like the spot?

Correct. Keep in mind that your alt character's house WILL create a huge gnarly grass wear spot, so pick a spot that is wore away (a previously moved out neighbor's spot is perfect) if you plan on deleting the alt after the hard save. You HAVE to plop down your house for the hard save to occur.

Correct. Keep in mind that your alt character's house WILL create a huge gnarly grass wear spot, so pick a spot that is wore away (a previously moved out neighbor's spot is perfect) if you plan on deleting the alt after the hard save.

That's okay. I have two old villager spots I can use. There's only one small area I wouldn't want her. Everything else can be moved.

How are villagers even happy in Barstow? The mayor is well known for trapping villagers in corners and tortering them to get PWP requests. This can't go on :lol
I rule Barstow with an iron fist, the villagers are all too terrified to say anything.

BTW, I'm still looking for the following bits if anyone has them:

Hatchets (regular)
Bamboo shoots (1 or 2 so I can establish them in town)
9 Black Roses (willing to trade for unbuyable furniture, gold ore, Campus set, bells or whatever you want)

I also have a couple of museum rooms full of ore, gems, Nintendo items and gyroids if anyone is looking for anything in particular. My island also has a Cabana Screen and Kappa Hat.

Tash

So you trap them then go swim and then go out to talk to them? So weird that works..
I was also wondering, does your relationship with them be on a certain level or does that not matter?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I'm getting a lot of things from Mr.Sam apparently.

tumblr_mqjmuwB9ly1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

If you want Silver Axes my island has them.

Also the cabana lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom