• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

She's my first bunny. :) And Katie's my only cat at the moment.

I'm going to have to do my research on the reset trick before Bunnie moves in on Sunday. I'm trying to build a park in the center of town that I'd rather she not take over. If I could get her into Deena or Rocket's old spots, it'd be perfect.

I think I got two bunnies and a cat..going to kick one bunny out though me thinks..

Linius

So I'm getting a lot of things from Mr.Sam apparently.

tumblr_mqjmuwB9ly1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

If you want Silver Axes my island has them.

Also the cabana lamp.

I think I have to keep visiting your island. I'll check mine first to see if I have the lamp myself but if not I'd very much like to visit.

So you trap them then go swim and then go out to talk to them? So weird that works..
I was also wondering, does your relationship with them be on a certain level or does that not matter?

Doesn't matter. It doesn't even have to be swimming, villagers just need to not see you for 5 mins for them to want to run up and speak to you. Swimming just happens to be the most effective method (along with filling your pockets with stuff they can't buy) since there is absolutely no way any villager can wander up near you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
o.o' Did you recruit her intentionally BGBW?
No. She popped in on her own accord.

I think I have to keep visiting your island. I'll check mine first to see if I have the lamp myself but if not I'd very much like to visit.

Are you opening soon? I need that mixer and thermo thing you guys left for me.

Well Elite Scavenger Hunt is available again on my island so I'll just play three rounds of that and then I can open my island.

MicH

I find that it's often the first villager that spots you FIRST that will give you a PWP suggestion. That's how I got Cesar to suggest the zen bridge. I always went straight to him first

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll come when you're open and farm island with you guys. :)
I am now open! :)

Ah. Okay. Uh, MisterSamMan and I had an arrangement with her and he TTed by mistake and lost her. So let me know when she's moving out, I'd gladly take her.
Weird thing is I don't even think I spoke to her while I was visiting Sam. I'll make a note to keep her when she say she is thinking of moving out.

Does anyone have the code for that one Dream Suit town? The creepy one, I forgot how it's called.
Aika?
Code is 2600-0218-7298

Greetings everyone. Just finished spending what felt like an eternity watering my flowers, can't wait for the golden can but that's a long way off for me at the moment.

For an update on fossils, I now have a Spino Skull, Dimetrodon Tail, Apato Skull and Dinosaur Track available for trade.

The list of fossils I need is long so if you want any of them it'd be easier to let me know what you have available :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Everything you say about these pictures is a lie.

I mean, probably not, but come on. I spent hours trying to catch a fucking horned atlas when I was having an unlucky day and all I have so far is a shortened average playtime from resetting. So far I've been given a lunar rover, ceramic tile, a ranch tea table, and a lemon table. This freakin' duck broad has 10 tries to get this right or I'm gonna pout a lot and piss and whine and it will have no real impact on anything or anyone whatsoever.

Lol, that escalated quickly. You'll get it dude. I'm fucking 400+ in and it took me til this week to get any, so...yeah.

Well on my way to cloning your Alpine style. :p

Sweet man. Looking forward to seeing how much better your room ends up :p

Why is everyone here so super focused on villager pics? Other than maxing the characters friendship and being able to use it in your house?

I'm excited because Lionel and Flurry are two of my favorite villagers, so it was nice to get some reciprocation that wasn't a trash can or some shit
I just wanna be loved man :'( :p

icD1SzWjCREX9.JPG
icD1SzWjCREX9.JPG

Pashmina is pretty cool. I think she secretly took a mushroom some time before that first screenshot.

Niraj has this pretty awesome illuminated arch! And my only catch from a little more than an hour of searching for a Scorpion. I saw this one tarantula and I couldn't let it slip past me. I'm keeping it in my house now.

I like Pashmina too, pretty cool :)

And dude, I know you love me, but that ain't my arch :p

Today must be my lucky day. I got Bunnie from the campsite, TIY is opening, Katie is already handed off (Thanks, Dragnet!) AND Marina told me that Limberg is thinking of moving out.

If anyone wants a cranky, slightly pervy little mouse, he's yours when he's in boxes--should be two or three days. And I won't even charge a bazillion bells GameFAQs-style.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pretty sure it won't be as good as yours, but i'm gonna try. :D

Just bought big ice-cream softserve lamp and a wall boomerang from BGBW's town. Great haul. :D
Yeah, I've got too much stuff that I'm selling slowly through re-tail to bother buying more things.

So I'm on a tarantula hunt tonight. Already got the scorpion (purely by luck) but haven't seen a tarantula yet.

Anyone have any tips? Or is my best bet just to wander around constantly until one appears.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I'm on a tarantula hunt tonight. Already got the scorpion (purely by luck) but haven't seen a tarantula yet.

Anyone have any tips? Or is my best bet just to wander around constantly until one appears.
While I haven't gone on a hunt for one yet, I suppose one tip is to scare off any other bugs you happen to spot to force new ones to spawn.

While I haven't gone on a hunt for one yet, I suppose one tip is to scare off any other bugs you happen to spot to force new ones to spawn.

I can't believe it, I was walking around, saw a silk moth so i thought it was worth catching, pulled my net out started sneaking, next thing you know tarantula comes running from off screen and gets me :(

No more pulling the net out for me until I have this damn thing caught.

Well, that was certainly quick!

tumblr_mqj6grN9oJ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

YEAAAAH LET'S DO THIS

tumblr_mqj6i1dI0f1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Hm, really? I think I would've remembered meeting a colorful giraffe

My theme is sporty so that is pretty damn easy. Already wearing soccer shorts and I know I have some shirts and a bycicling helmet. Are there sporty shoes? Sneakers?

I LOVE the look of the wooden bridge

tumblr_mqj6k5Kz1G1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And it really helped to demolish my other bridge. Just now Snake suggested the modern bridge! Now I only need the brick bridge and the fairy-tale bridge! These should be easy to get (hopefully)

And I convinced Lolly to move in. GOD KNOWS how many resets I had to do to get a decent placement for her. WAY too many. But I finally found a decent one - her house fits RIGHT in between my patterns!!

tumblr_mqj6j3DI1f1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Bridge looks great! Convinced me pain of demolishing is worth it!!

Animekatt

Doesn't matter. It doesn't even have to be swimming, villagers just need to not see you for 5 mins for them to want to run up and speak to you. Swimming just happens to be the most effective method (along with filling your pockets with stuff they can't buy) since there is absolutely no way any villager can wander up near you.

I will trap Lobo and Francine near the beach then. I really want the zen bench/bridge/clock, and hotsprings.

Hey, I finally decided to ask someone help to complete my collections so, here we go:

Fossils:
-Ankylosaurid Skull
-Plesiosaurid Torso
-Mammoth Torso
-Sabertooth Torso
-Dinosaur Egg

Nintendo Set:
-? Block
-Super Mushroom
-Hero's Pants
-Peach's Parasol
-Kart
-Blue Falcon
-Master Sword

Can anyone help me? I can offer other Nintendo Stuff, fossils and bells as well. :3

Hey, I finally decided to ask someone help to complete my collections so, here we go:

Fossils:
-Ankylosaurid Skull
-Plesiosaurid Torso
-Mammoth Torso
-Sabertooth Torso
-Dinosaur Egg

Nintendo Set:
-? Block
-Super Mushroom
-Hero's Pants
-Peach's Parasol
-Kart
-Blue Falcon
-Master Sword

Can anyone help me? I can offer other Nintendo Stuff, fossils and bells as well. :3

I can give you the Parasol, the Sword, the Mushroom, and the Saber Torso.

I'll add you and we can discuss prices when I get there.

Edit: My FC is in my profile and I'll need yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom