• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since I leave my 3DS in sleep mode the reset exploit will never work for me since it will hard save the moment I open the screen in the morning.

Not that it matters since I plan paths around my villagers rather than villagers around my paths.

Linius

Since I leave my 3DS in sleep mode the reset exploit will never work for me since it will hard save the moment I open the screen in the morning.

Not that it matters since I plan paths around my villagers rather than villagers around my paths.

But if you have your paths, flower beds and ochards set and a new villager is moving in it would be shitty if they move right over your field of nice purple roses for example.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
"Thanks for nursing me through a potentially life threatening illness! Here, have a bucket as a show of my appreciation!"

Yeah fuck you Tammi

Animekatt

Oh you want her too? I think she's just the cutest. Maybe when another villager moves out, I'll try to do what you're doing now.

So... Octavian JUST said he will be moving out. I wonder if I should keep him, or hold on to him. I do have 2 other cranky villagers, so getting the zen PWP won't be a problem. I really wanted Colton to tell me he's leaving. :(

Edit: Didn't take me long to realize that I really like Octavian, so he's staying. Will just have to wait until either Pango or Colton leaves. Maybe Cole too.

Garland7G

Farming the campsite may be considered "cheating" but it sure beats the hell out of paying 20 million bells and a golden watering can for a villager you want ;)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But if you have your paths, flower beds and ochards set and a new villager is moving in it would be shitty if they move right over your field of nice purple roses for example.
When a villager moves out I just move my flowers to a safe spot.

Though I must admit I didn't expect a tenth villager so I'm quite lucky she moved where she did.

ramyeon

So... Octavian JUST said he will be moving out. I wonder if I should keep him, or hold on to him. I do have 2 other cranky villagers, so getting the zen PWP won't be a problem. I really wanted Colton to tell me he's leaving. :(
If you choose to let him go I would be more than happy to take him off your hands :0

Philia

Purists irritate the fuck out of me because the online component pretty much opens a LOT of shit more than cheating, TTing, and any other fucking thing.

SuperSah

Banned
That's exactly what I thought. I can't wait for her to ask for some furniture. She's in for a big bucket-shaped surprise.

Hahaah, cracked me up! xD
Return the favour, huh?

By the way, customised all but two Alpine stuff, will get a new room for it tonight and i'll show you end result by tomorrow. :3

Linius

Farming the campsite may be considered "cheating" but it sure beats the hell out of paying 20 million bells and a golden watering can for a villager you want ;)

Absolutely, and with 300+ villagers in this game the chances you'll get the villager you desire are not that big. You must be very lucky to either know someone who has that villager moving out or complete randomness.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Edit: Didn't take me long to realize that I really like Octavian, so he's staying. Will just have to wait until either Pango or Colton leaves. Maybe Cole too.

Ooooh Octavian is an Octopus right?? One of my villagers just left and I wanted an octopus! If you decide to get rid of him, keep me in mind.

edit: Oh darn! you kept him.

Niraj

Hahaah, cracked me up! xD
Return the favour, huh?

By the way, customised all but two Alpine stuff, will get a new room for it tonight and i'll show you end result by tomorrow. :3

Sweet! But it'll be a couple days for me. I'm heading out of town in about 30 min. Have a wedding this weekend :)

Thanks a lot, someguyinahat! :D
This is what I still need to get:

Fossils:
-Ankylosaurid Skull
-Plesiosaurid Torso
-Mammoth Torso
-Dinosaur Egg

Nintendo set:
-? Block
-Hero's Pants
-Kart
-Blue Falcon

Can someone help me? :D

Garland7G

Absolutely, and with 300+ villagers in this game the chances you'll get the villager you desire are not that big. You must be very lucky to either know someone who has that villager moving out or complete randomness.

Damn for some reason I thought there was a lot less, I may have to settle for someone else :((((
but not yet lol

Insaniac

Really?? I'd burn down four of my villagers' homes for Marina!

i'll keep that in mind if i ever get her in new leaf

Thanks a lot, someguyinahat! :D
This is what I still need to get:

Fossils:
-Ankylosaurid Skull
-Plesiosaurid Torso
-Mammoth Torso
-Dinosaur Egg

Nintendo set:
-? Block
-Hero's Pants
-Kart
-Blue Falcon

Can someone help me? :D

I've got an extra Kart and I've got a mammoth torso and Plesio torso

got any fossils to trade?

Anklyo Skull

Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail

Stego Torso

Styraco Skull

Peking Man

Trilobyte

zigg

This may be an unpopular sentiment, but I'm feeling like constant character creation/resetting to obtain a specific villager or placement is on a similar level to TT.

Galactic Fork

Man, I'm sooo behind on the villager stuff... I've had 2 villagers be sick and get better before I even found out! And I had no idea you could nurse them back to health. Plus I only learned two days ago that you can listen in on villager conversations. I feel like such a failure.

Garland7G

This may be an unpopular sentiment, but I'm feeling like constant character creation/resetting to obtain a specific villager or placement is on a similar level to TT.

That's fine. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way.
I hate to say this but if my grass gets anymore worn down I'll TT to fix it before I let my town turn into a dirt field.
Having said that, I won't time travel to say Halloween for the items or w/e. to me its 2 separate things.

If you told me that this method existed before I got into the whole hybridization aspect of the game, I would have agreed with you.

Now that I am, I just want to keep my babies safe. It's not like you can place the house exactly how you want it, too.

It's the only "exploit" that I endorse.

Mekere

I finally took the time to go back on the island to farm some yellow hibiscus to complete my labyrinth.

I definitely don't like the island, find the tours boring and goddamit, I have an awful tan now :'( But hopefully it will be worth it, if the bushes grows as expected that is.

My scientific hybridization test system is growing slowly and I finally got some villagers pictures! Gayle and Apollo after giving them some furniture and Bianca after taking care of her while she was sick. So yeah.. it's done for my most favorites villagers... Those that I don't want see moving :/

MicH

I will reset until a new villager will move in on a decent spot. I am not gonna let some animal ruin my hard work because they can plop down their house everywhere they want.

I seriously can't see how it's on the sane level as TT as it doesn't affect anyone other than me

Niraj

Galactic Fork

I can understand the placement one. People spend a lot of time laying paths and a villager just plops on top of it. Designated no residence zones would be nice. Or a PWP to relocate a new house when it's just an empty fence. I see that resetting trick as making up for a bad game design choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom