• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Wish I did, that irritating rodent took my 10th slot. I'd be tempted to TT to get him out but that could mean going 2 days into the future, or 2 years - no idea.

Suffer him with kindness and make him go for broke and then finally relinquish his final prize, his photo. I swear these villagers GTFO when their house is pretty much empty from a lot of trading with you and go for broke.

GulAtiCa

BQHG75jCIAESDqb.jpg:large

Started construction on a new park in my town. The Illuminated Arch was completed this morning, and already paid off a bench in the back.

Linius

Fuuu, some guy on GF is offering full 7/11 sets if you visit his town 15 times. He wants the station remodeling. Too bad I'm about to have dinner :p

Iph

Banned
I'm looking to buy a moon hairpin. I have Katie in my town too, and could bring her over. PM if you have one and are looking to sell it or make some sort of trade! ^_^

My friend code is in my profile. I'll be available for about 5 hours though. :eek:

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Come on Niraj, don't tell me you didn't die a little inside when the duping craze started!

Mildly. If it's for jp only shit I can understand that. I'd personally never do it,, but I would have no idea if somebody did it unless they told me, so I ain't exactly distress emote spamming over it.

Can I have your bells?!

Hell no. I'd rather dump it all on the international island and leave than do that.

:p

Yay, Drake is going to stay! If that fothermucker puts his house too close to mine, however, he'll be right behind Rodney on the train out of town.

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but you guys are now famous: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...l-crossing-new-leaf--swimming-for-suggestions

"Special thanks to the NeoGAF Animal Crossing Community!"
Ah cool, you guys got to see it already. Seriously though, I've learned more than I can keep track from this thread since launch.
Haha, sneaking in his dreamcode there. Pumping up the number of visitors :p
Hey, use the tools you've got right. ;) It didn't make sense to do it back in the review since no one would have a Dream Suite for weeks.

Wolfe

Don't forget that you can also customize certain lampshades with shirt fabrics. So if you wanted a blue light, simply use a blue shirt on a lamp with a customizable shade.

Personally I just have one design set aside for my paper lamps, if I want to change the color it's as easy as changing the design.

MicH

Fauna, Cheri, and Mint, my town is cuted out!
Damn cuteness overload! You're my Cheri bro. She's so underrated!

I have Cheri, Apple, Gayle and Lolly as my cute characters. I have Blaire too, but I don't like her that much. I kinda want another Snooty animal.

SuperSah

Banned
Yes! A good GameFAQ's member allowed me to catalogue the full 7/11 DLC, Sloppy Series, Modern Series, a few Japan only DLC AND today's Labour Day present from Isabelle, the Picnic Basket! :D

Stat!

So I had a two hedges of hibiscuses ready to go. Some had already bloomed but I needed more. But for some reason, half of the them bloomed, and half of them wilted. I can't figure out why the wilted ones, wilted.

There aren't any buildings, paths don't affect growth, I've bloomed some beside hibiscuses before.

Just puzzled :(

But hey, at least the Cafe opened today!

Got my first villager picture last night - Kabuki. Gave him the last perfect peach hanging out in my storage that I received as payment for something a while back.

Wolfe

I'll be ordering the full Sloppy Series if anyone wants to log them, let me know. :)

You're going to be disappointed :(

Edit: also this might be a long shot but I have a cardboard couch I'd love to trade away for something from the sloppy series if anyone is interested, I've got the stereo and carpet so far.

Damn cuteness overload! You're my Cheri bro. She's so underrated!

I have Cheri, Apple, Gayle and Lolly as my cute characters. I have Blaire too, but I don't like her that much. I kinda want another Snooty animal.

Should I let you know when Alli moves out? :)

I have Blaire too. How can you not like Blaire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom