• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripskylark

Neo Member
Super OUCH. OMG. Don't even... blame you at all for that. I said got damn.

Gates open for you.

Mhm, I'm currently in the process of getting it back. This past week has been great (before I demolished my town) I met tons of Japanese ACNL players and had a party in my town (one I didn't understand at all)

1000229_184924058349557_1043260953_n.jpg

I'll be there momentarily, I'm still trying to get Jacques to not park his home right aside from mine its so damn frustrating hahaha

Wolfe

I've got DiverDan on my island (or whatever it's called) if anyone wanted to snag that.

Edit: nvm I forget when I buy stuff apparently, found something in my pockets I didn't recognize :p

Linius

A lifesaver ring. :( Yeah I know. Its like WTF is this thing.

Lol, but I think it would fit my pirate themed/island room perfect. If you're available later I'd like to buy one.

I've got DiverDan on my island (or whatever it's called) if anyone wanted to snag that.

Edit: just noticed a butterfly machine in my pockets after having visted Sam and then Garland... what?

Yes, that one I want too. Now I finally have the medals I can come and buy some of that stuff.

Are you also in for some tours maybe? I only have shitty ones on my island :(

My town layout got to me, then a stupid mouse planted her house on my blue roses. Then another stupid mouse planted on my other blue roses and my coveted path I worked so hard on. I hated it, it really got to me and I flipped out and deleted it

too hardcore, I'll get everything back within a week though, I had some of the BEST villagers

Yeah, I think that's why when I decide to rearrange again, I'm going to put my rarer plants in areas animals can't build. Otherwise, I like the challenge of having a wrench thrown into things and seeing how I'm gonna work it out. Part of the fun for me.

Wolfe

Lol, but I think it would fit my pirate themed/island room perfect. If you're available later I'd like to buy one.

Yes, that one I want too. Now I finally have the medals I can come and buy some of that stuff.

Are you also in for some tours maybe? I only have shitty ones on my island :(

I honestly don't know what tours I have today, you're welcome to stop by and we can check though.

Stat!

These "parties" are only going to start up once I complete all the furniture series that isn't apart of the Final 8, but I'll let you know when they are happening.

My gates will be open for a while. So feel free to stop by.

Thank you! Are you looking for anything in return? Bells? Items? Gardening services?

zigg

Haha, I just ate ice cream during a thunderstorm, and when I wiped my mouth with my hand the water sluiced off my arm.

It's the little things.

Philia

Haha, I just ate ice cream during a thunderstorm, and when I wiped my mouth with my hand the water sluiced off my arm.

It's the little things.

LOL! <3 My favorite expression is the "AHHhhh" from finishing off your coffee to go. :3 I LOVE that expression so much.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have your Classic Clock & Chair, but I'd like to visit your town to talk to Merry. :D
OK cool. So if I pop over to get the stuff you can then pop over to talk to Merry. Or do you want to do it the other way round?

I have an asteroid in my store today. I know someone was after space stuff. I still have my rocket and space shuttle for them.

OK cool. So if I pop over to get the stuff you can then pop over to talk to Merry. Or do you want to do it the other way round?

I have an asteroid in my store today. I know someone was after space stuff. I still have my rocket and space shuttle for them.

I'll just come over and drop off the Classic stuff.

It's the little things.

I hate to burst your bubble but I just ate a banana on the tropical island and water sluices off your arm anyway. I believe it's supposed to be saliva.

Philia

I know, I'm gonna give the cabana set a golden glow. Smith's screenshot convinced me :D

Yeah, I have to say it looks NICE golden too. That'd be the only time I'd ever want to use a gold nugget for. I used up my first 3 for a piece of gold furniture and its a golden man... gross. xD

Question for you guys... if my gates are open and I'm using the catalog machine to check off the things I need/have, will the message that someone's coming in will show up in that screen? NVM... he's here already. :3

Elija2

It's Curly's birthday today! Kinda depressing that only Rasher was celebrating with him. I would have at least expected Genji since they're both jocks, but whatever. He really liked the gas pump I gave him though. I'll probably post pictures later.

My T&T opened up today. Didn't expect them to sell K.K. albums, I thought that was in the next upgrade. Too bad it's a song I already own and everything else they're selling sucks. Even the fortune cookie items were stuff I already own. Bad grand opening, I'd say.

Also Katie's in my town if anyone wants her.

d+pad

Any retro gaming fans in here? If so, you might get a kick out of the Dreamcast and PC Engine designs I came up with yesterday. Have Cyrus apply them to cushions and, blamo, you have a Dreamcast and/or PC Engine (or Core Grafx II) to plop down in front of your TV :)

Images and QR codes of all four designs can be seen here: http://www.thegaygamer.com/2013/07/pc-engine-and-dreamcast-designs-for.html

(Hopefully it's OK to share a link to my own blog? If not, please feel free to delete this reply--I'm only sharing it here because I thought some folks might be interested.)

Linius

Yeah, I have to say it looks NICE golden too. That'd be the only time I'd ever want to use a gold nugget for. I used up my first 3 for a piece of gold furniture and its a golden man... gross. xD

Question for you guys... if my gates are open and I'm using the catalog machine to check off the things I need/have, will the message that someone's coming in will show up in that screen? NVM... he's here already. :3

I have 7 golden nuggets now so I'll need a few extra.

I'm just gonna buy the diver guy for you and then deliver it later on if that's ok, getting caught up in getting rid of Freya atm.

Can't thank you enough. But what do you want in return? Because medals can't be transferred between players.

cabana bed on my island if anyone needs it

Looks like I need to come by again :p

eggwolio

Any retro gaming fans in here? If so, you might get a kick out of the Dreamcast and PC Engine designs I came up with yesterday. Have Cyrus apply them to cushions and, blamo, you have a Dreamcast and/or PC Engine (or Core Grafx II) to plop down in front of your TV :)

Images and QR codes of all four designs can be seen here: http://www.thegaygamer.com/2013/07/pc-engine-and-dreamcast-designs-for.html

(Hopefully it's OK to share a link to my own blog? If not, please feel free to delete this reply--I'm only sharing it here because I thought some folks might be interested.)

I'm about to put a muffigan dreamcast in every room of all three of my houses. Just gotta find a cushion.

Ugh. I've been bleating on and on about needing a bigger catalog and I wind up missing the catalog party. Between this and the two losing scratch tickets today, I'm not having great luck at all haha!

Ugh. I've been bleating on and on about needing a bigger catalog and I wind up missing the catalog party. Between this and the two losing scratch tickets today, I'm not having great luck at all haha!

Catalog party hasn't started. I'll make a post about it in the future. (Not happening today)

SmithnCo

That's pretty awesome, I didn't think of that for the cushion.

tripskylark

Neo Member
Finally got Jacques in a spot where I wanted him! Now I just need O'Hare...anyone got him? Then I'm off to do what I need to for the two GAF'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom