• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

images

>_<

Once this is done. Let&#8217;s have a cataloging party. Guest limit is 3 though...

Furniture Series (On Hand)
Alpine, Astro, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe, & Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

Deliveries
Blue & Kiddie will be completed by 5pm PST.

Remaining Pieces
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Pending Offers
(Some of these items have been catalogued, but not ordered.)
Regal Bookcase, Wall Lamp
Green Rug, Wardrobe
Ranch Armchair, Bookcase, Chair, Dresser, Hutch, Tea Table, Wall, Wall Rack, Wardrobe
Lovely Armoire, Bed, Chair, Dresser, Love Seat, Table, Vanity
Robo Dresser, Stereo

Checklist
My spreadsheet still exists. If you need a checklist.
File > Make a Copy

The Final Eight
Card, Gorgeous, Gracie, Harvest, Jingle, Princess, Spooky, Sweets
...unless you&#8217;ve been time traveling, have a Japanese friend, or have been hanging out on GameFaqs. We shouldn&#8217;t have these, yet.

Personals
I&#8217;m giving away 7 Toy Hammers

FC: 3969 4612 9418

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture series.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Absolutely, and with 300+ villagers in this game the chances you'll get the villager you desire are not that big. You must be very lucky to either know someone who has that villager moving out or complete randomness.
I quite like meeting new villagers so I'm not bothered by who I get, but that's just my playstyle.

Any chance of me being able to dump off Katie in someone's town later?

SuperSah

Banned
I quite like meeting new villagers so I'm not bothered by who I get, but that's just my playstyle.

Sure. I'll be on from about 8pm, so drop her off.
If anyone offers before, that's cool. :)

Also SamMan, I've yet to see a hammer on my island, I will take you up on that offer.

Cool, I'll open my gates in 2 minutes. Planning to add someone...I'll post when I'm open.

I have your Classic Clock & Chair, but I'd like to visit your town to talk to Merry. :D

I'll come over with my Lovely Set. I'm not giving them away though. Need it for my Fairy Tale theme, is that okay? Did you already cataloged the phone?

No problem, I don't mind cataloging them and I haven't catalogued the phone.

MicH

Once this is done. Let’s have a cataloging party. Guest limit is 3 though...

Alpine, Astro, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe, & Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

Deliveries

Remaining Pieces
Robo Dresser, Stereo

Pending Offers
Green Rug, Wardrobe
Ranch Armchair, Bookcase, Chair, Dresser, Hutch, Tea Table, Wall, Wall Rack, Wardrobe

Checklist
File > Make a Copy

The Final Eight
...unless you’ve been time traveling, have a Japanese friend, or have been hanging out on GameFaqs. We shouldn’t have these, yet.

Personals
I’m giving away 7 Toy Hammers

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture series.
I need a lot of this stuff so I'd love to come when you open

Linius

I just noticed you've got almost 800 posts in the thread so far...

Oh well :p

Finally
tumblr_mqjx0pxJIn1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I'm ready Linus :)

Me too now.

Deliveries

Remaining Pieces
Robo Dresser, Stereo

Pending Offers
Green Rug, Wardrobe

Checklist
File > Make a Copy

The Final Eight
...unless you’ve been time traveling, have a Japanese friend, or have been hanging out on GameFaqs. We shouldn’t have these, yet.

Personals

I still have the robo pieces you need.

Me too. I haven't played much AC other than Wild World so I'm also not really attached to certain villagers.

Wolfe

Hah, I just find it amusing that you've posted enough to become a member almost 3 times in this thread alone.

Not that I can say much I'm at almost 400 myself.

Also this might have gotten lost at the end of the previous page but would anyone be interested in a cardboard couch for anything from the sloppy set? I've got the stereo/carpet so far, just looking to decorate my room a bit :p

Edit: you're not showing up in my list for open towns Garland.

Linius

My gates are opened.

If you want those robo pieces just shoot me a PM when your town is not so busy. I don't wanna be in the midst of a cataloge craze :p

Hah, I just find it amusing that you've posted enough to become a member almost 3 times in this thread alone.

Not that I can say much I'm at almost 400 myself.

Also this might have gotten lost at the end of the previous page but would anyone be interested in a cardboard couch for anything from the sloppy set? I've got the stereo/carpet so far, just looking to decorate my room a bit :p

Edit: you're not showing up in my list for open towns Garland.

Yeah, that's true. But most of these posts are for trading stuff and I do that a lot. Plus I have a crazy amount of time lately.

tripskylark

Neo Member
Alright so:

• Cataloging Ice set and Gorgeous for MisterSamMan later today
  • Giving Philia my Ice Set and Gorgeous Set for selling my hundreds of Royal crowns later today

Fantastic, I'll see you guys in a bit. My name is going to 'trip' from 'w&#9734;nk'. Rad!

Linius

Alright so:

• Giving Philia my Ice Set and Gorgeous Set for selling my hundreds of Royal crowns later today

Fantastic, I'll see you guys in a bit. My name is going to 'trip' from 'w&#9734;nk'. Rad!

How much time did you spend duping to get that many? :/

Philia

Alright so:

<333333333 Actually, me and mistersamman are BFF, so he can catalog them at my place. :3 Let me know when you're done resetting for the villager.

Ellix

Deliveries

Remaining Pieces
Robo Dresser, Stereo

Pending Offers
Green Rug, Wardrobe

Checklist
File > Make a Copy

The Final Eight

Personals

I have all the Ranch furniture now. Let me know when it's a good time to come drop them off, and if it's okay with you I'd like to bring Katie along with me :p

Welcome to the Fauna master race.

Mr Sam Man...how long will you be allowing people in that party...? I don't get out of work for another five hours.

Will you be having a cataloging party later today (in like an hour?) I'd love to come by and catalog some of those pieces but busy for an hour.

These "parties" are only going to start up once I complete all the furniture series that isn't apart of the Final 8, but I'll let you know when they are happening.

I have all the Ranch furniture now. Let me know when it's a good time to come drop them off, and if it's okay with you I'd like to bring Katie along with me :p

My gates will be open for a while. So feel free to stop by.

bender

What time is it?
Finished my fossil museum today, now I'm a little sad.

Free Stuff:

-Coin
-Fire Flower x2
-blue Pikmin
-hero's clothes
-Pipe
-Super Mushroom x4
-bad bro's stache x2
-Pikmin
-Green Shell
-Varia Suit shoes
-Varia Suit
-Triforce
-red Pimkin

I could really use axes if you could spare one (or 30).

0705-2862-0409

Linius

I had to restart my town, I had 700 million (300 million off Turnips, other off illegal activities ) so I need to make that money back as soon as possible. 500 hours of playtime = into the drain haha

300 million of turnips already? How much alts are you using to manage all that? :p

Man, all this furniture swapping blows my mind. Hahaha... I can't keep track. You guys are way more dedicated to filling your catalog than I will ever be.

I had to restart my town, I had 700 million (300 million off Turnips, other off illegal activities ) so I need to make that money back as soon as possible. 500 hours of playtime = into the drain haha

The 500 hour thing would hurt me the most. Why did you have to restart?

Philia

Man, all this furniture swapping blows my mind. Hahaha... I can't keep track. You guys are way more dedicated to filling your catalog than I will ever be.

You have no idea. My husband's who not even ALL that into the game is OBSESSED with cataloging! He had his own spreadsheet set up! I had to pester him to turn it into google doc for me to use too. He finally went and did it lmao. :3

Its like Koren and his numbers. Its like Zigg and his flowers. Its all hilarious OCD inducing shit. :3

tripskylark

Neo Member
300 million of turnips already? How much alts are you using to manage all that? :p

wayyyyyyyy too damn many alongside another copy of AC:NL

Man, it was such a hassle this past month on the turnip grind. Luckily the 'turnipspike' tag on tumblr is honestly the best thing ever.

even though i'm done with turnips, I need the badge back hahaha crud

Linius

wayyyyyyyy too damn many alongside another copy of AC:NL

Man, it was such a hassle this past month on the turnip grind. Luckily the 'turnipspike' tag on tumblr is honestly the best thing ever.

even though i'm done with turnips, I need the badge back hahaha crud

That sounds too much like work, take a break :p

Damn, I forgot that in the whole beginning of the game I forget once to set the date back before I play AC:NL because I was farming play coins for the streetpass puzzles.

So tomorrow Nook is closing and I will have TIY on sunday... Oh well, I'm too far now too reconsider a restart...

tripskylark

Neo Member
The 500 hour thing would hurt me the most. Why did you have to restart?

My town layout got to me, then a stupid mouse planted her house on my blue roses. Then another stupid mouse planted on my other blue roses and my coveted path I worked so hard on. I hated it, it really got to me and I flipped out and deleted it

too hardcore, I'll get everything back within a week though, I had some of the BEST villagers

Philia

My town layout got to me, then a stupid mouse planted her house on my blue roses. Then another stupid mouse planted on my other blue roses and my coveted path I worked so hard on. I hated it, it really got to me and I flipped out and deleted it

too hardcore, I'll get everything back within a week though, I had some of the BEST villagers

Super OUCH. OMG. Don't even... blame you at all for that. I said got damn.

Gates open for you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have an Ichthyo Skull I'm willing to trade for any fossils I may not have (there's a lot so I'm not gonna list them all heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom