• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I've been bleating on and on about needing a bigger catalog and I wind up missing the catalog party. Between this and the two losing scratch tickets today, I'm not having great luck at all haha!

Well, I still got my stuff lying out. Just don't know when I can get to Sah's town for the picknick basket. :(

Linius

he goes back to sleep if you open the gates ;)
oh well I'm opening em up c'mon over

Oh yeah, I think you're right. So it probably slows down the process a bit.

Thanks for letting me in anyways. Cabana set is coming along nicely if I can buy at BGBW's island too.

Ellix

Thanks for taking Katie, Mr.Sam, even though she didn't quite make it D: I swear I'm bad luck for Katie, I've only had to ferry her away 3 times and all of those times she drops her ticket...

On another note, Redd is in my town selling a Proper Painting which is always legit but I already have it. There's also fake Scary (traditional Japanese actor) and Serene (lady with fat cat) paintings.

Linius

Thanks for taking Katie, Mr.Sam, even though she didn't quite make it D: I swear I'm bad luck for Katie, I've only had to ferry her away 3 times and all of those times she drops her ticket...

On another note, Redd is in my town selling a Proper Painting which is always legit but I already have it. There's also fake Scary (traditional Japanese actor) and Serene (lady with fat cat) paintings.

If I can come and get that painting later I would be glad to :)

Roto13

I didn't know there were so many different types of bushes. I'm buying one of each and planting them to see what they look like.

Linius

Whenever you're ready tell me and I'll open my gate.

I'm waiting a couple of minutes to see if a Gamefaqs deal goes trough. If that guy doesn't respond I'll come over :)

Ack, sorry Linius! Someone had just narrowly beat you to the punch via PM :(

It's okay, I miss out on extra paintings almost every time :p

But in the end I will get them all trough good old Redd and a bunch of villagers.

d+pad

I'm about to put a muffigan dreamcast in every room of all three of my houses. Just gotta find a cushion.

Ha ha! I like the way you think :) BTW, if you need a cushion, I can hook you up later today. I'd just need to order one and deliver it to you!

Gartooth

Hoping you guys can help me finish my fossil collection, here is what I need:

Triceratops Tail
Plesiosaur Tail
Spinosaurus Tail

And here is what I have to offer:

Fossils:

Diplo Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Apato Skull
Ichthyo Skull (3)
Tricera Torso
Diplo Chest
Ankylo Tail
Parasaur Torso
Megacero Skull
Pachy Torso
Raptor Torso
Plesio Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Dinosaur Track
Shark Tooth

Nintendo Items:

Metroid
Triple Red Shells
Bill Blaster
Arwing
Blue Pikmin Hat
Hero's Pants
Fire Bar (2)
Green Shell

Also I still need to send Katie somewhere.

d+pad

That's pretty awesome, I didn't think of that for the cushion.

Thanks! I didn't think about it before yesterday myself -- after seeing a post on tinycartridge.com about someone who made Mega Drive, Super Famicom and PlayStation designs on had them applied to cushions. After that, I made some myself.

Going to make a Mega Drive 2 one tonight, by the way. Yee haw!

(BTW, I'd like to say I've been a lurker in this thread--and all of the previous ACNL threads--for ages, just haven't commented much before now. Don't want people to think only came here today so I could share a link to my blog!)

Elija2

When I talk to Leif it gives me an option about weeding. I selected it but Leif said that there are no weeds in my town. Does that mean I can make Leif weed the town for me?

Megatron

tumblr_mqk2beKVTR1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Rod with the one last parting gift.

tumblr_mqk1vrL73w1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqk1u9k8OK1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

It didn't change my mind though. Rod is moving out today, if anyone wants him.

Megatron

Hoping you guys can help me finish my fossil collection, here is what I need:

Triceratops Tail
Plesiosaur Tail
Spinosaurus Tail

And here is what I have to offer:

Fossils:

Diplo Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Apato Skull
Ichthyo Skull (3)
Tricera Torso
Diplo Chest
Ankylo Tail
Parasaur Torso
Megacero Skull
Pachy Torso
Raptor Torso
Plesio Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Dinosaur Track
Shark Tooth

Nintendo Items:

Metroid
Triple Red Shells
Bill Blaster
Arwing
Blue Pikmin Hat
Hero's Pants
Fire Bar (2)
Green Shell

Also I still need to send Katie somewhere.

I'll do a spino tail for your diplo tail.

Edit and you can bring Katie.

Philia

Finally got Jacques in a spot where I wanted him! Now I just need O'Hare...anyone got him? Then I'm off to do what I need to for the two GAF'ers

Are you waiting on MisterSamMan? You can come over and drop your furniture sets here since he and I are friends already. He can come over to catalog them whenever.

Elija2

Weeding Day is a special event on the last Friday of April. The weeding Leif offers now is just help in case you've had weeds accumulate from not playing. (Or time traveling, I suppose.)

Kinda defeats the point of weeding if you can just tell Leif to do it. Weeding isn't even hard either.

d+pad

tumblr_mqk1u9k8OK1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

It didn't change my mind though. Rod is moving out today, if anyone wants him.

Damn. I'd totally take you up on that if I hadn't gotten my 10th villager a few days ago. He's a cutie!

If only I could get rid of a few of my more boring neighbors :|

Garland7G

That was weird, it didn't let me get on the train it just transported me back to my town when I left Linus. 1st time I've seen that happen.

Philia

That was weird, it didn't let me get on the train it just transported me back to my town when I left Linus. 1st time I've seen that happen.

He booted you, it sounds like. Not that its a bad thing, its a quicker way. :) Hope he saved before doing that though.

Linius

Looool, now I know why you came to hit me with your net in your town. When I told you "feel free to bump me" I meant that you could close the town instead of letting me get back all the way from the boat to the station. It's easier to just close your town :p

Animekatt

Anyone know what happened with Mikor? I haven't seen him in forever!

Oh, if anyone wants to dump Katie, let me know. I need to have more people visit so I can change my train station already.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I already have TIY. How often does Gracie appear? Is the fashion check required to be correct to count for the next upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom