• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_IYAD

present_postoffice_01.png

So I have the new DLC for Japan/Korea/Europe and have my gates open now if anyone is keen on popping over to catalogue it. If you're already on my list just come on over to Inaba and if you're not shoot me a PM and I'll add you when I get a chance.

It is oderable from the catalogue for just over 4000 bells.
Add me please, I'll come real quick cat. & leave.
Code in my profile : )

Wolfe

Btw anyone using their secluded beach (if you have one) for villager free flower sex zones, be aware that while it is a small chance, the villagers can randomly spawn on that portion of the beach and be stuck there until the next reload (enter a building/change zone). So while it's not likely, you can get flowers mixed in that might have been planted there :p

Just found this out earlier while zeke was visiting and Rodney was chillin there, never would have thought to look there for villagers either.

Ozone

present_postoffice_01.png

So I have the new DLC for Japan/Korea/Europe and have my gates open now if anyone is keen on popping over to catalogue it. If you're already on my list just come on over to Inaba and if you're not shoot me a PM and I'll add you when I get a chance.

It is oderable from the catalogue for just over 4000 bells.
You even have the Junes jingle as your town tune. Too perfect!

Already putting my table to good use. :)

tumblr_mquf951EhA1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

ramyeon

You even have the Junes jingle as your town tune. Too perfect!

Already putting my table to good use. :)

tumblr_mquf951EhA1sxbeoao1_400.jpg
Wouldn't have it any other way ;) haha.

Glad you like it! Still can't use mine until tomorrow! Since it doesn't match with my theme challenge haha :(

ramyeon

Fireworks table is also a NA item (just got it from Phyllis)
There you go! Haha, I figured as much but some people were saying otherwise. Oh well, glad I could get 3 visitors out of it anyway :p I'll get to 100 some day.

Should have known, Australia pretty much never gets exclusives :p

Wolfe

This demonstrates precisely why I despise round tables in Animal Crossing. Look at the objects hanging over the edge.. :(

Definitely agree with you on this, and is why I went out of my way to use a square table in the kitchen. It's not so bad with certain items of course but some stuff looks kinda awful hanging over the edge on a round table.

UberTag

You're missing the Migratory Locust, also newly available in August.
Yeah, I skipped that one due to it being available on the Island year-round.
But you're right about it now showing up in the village as a rare bug starting at 8am this morning.

T&T selling fireworks instead of fortune cookies. Is that just today or the whole of August?
The whole of August.
Which means people with incomplete Nintendo sets will be waiting until September... or more eager to scoop up your duplicate items.

So I finally have another open space in my town and I'm seeing Zucker auctions everywhere, but they are all bidding way more than I can afford, (I don't dupe) or are offering a whole bunch of villager for trade which I can't do because I don't TT. :/

Linius

Nope :p time is bells! And paintings!

Seriously though, very shortly for me. Was just watching some Breaking Bad. I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my plan to watch the whole series before the last episodes start though :/ that ain't happening.

yL5XGvT.gif

It was a bit of a sad start today with just one hybrid. A purple rose that was. Then I thought let's order the stuff I wrote down yesterday only to find out today was the day my store is being remodeled. So that's not happening either. Guess I'm stuck with getting a PWP, visiting the island and working my ass of for Brewster for today. Oh and hopefully can Cyrus finish the job on my minimalist set today.

I have a spare toy camera btw. Anyone with a spare picture or sketchbook willing to trade?

MicH

Disappointing day today.

Pete is here for the third time this week

No new hybrids

I forgot to fund my PWP project yesterday so nothing progressed (but the animals actually paid more than 1k to it!!)

I did get my PWP suggestion within 5 minutes of playing - the brick bridge! Very happy about that, thanks Apple. I only need the fairy tale bridge and I'll have them all.

Chopper

Anyone wanna sell perfect pears? They going for a premium here in Buckland. No Bell Boom I'm afraid. Though I might change that soon.

This demonstrates precisely why I despise round tables in Animal Crossing. Look at the objects hanging over the edge.. :(

Yeah, I was grumpy about that earlier myself. Modded a patchwork table and couldn't stick anything on it that didn't look like it was ready to tip off. *frump*

Linius

Anyone wanna sell perfect pears? They going for a premium here in Buckland. No Bell Boom I'm afraid. Though I might change that soon.

This is relevant to my interests. I'll let you know when I come by.

FC is in profile, not sure if I have you?

MicH

I think I might get rid of my cosmos, tulip and rose beds as I already have a LOT if those hybrids and they seem to spawn more hybrids more often than the regular beds. This would give me much more landscaping space in my town

Philia

I think I might get rid of my cosmos, tulip and rose beds as I already have a LOT if those hybrids and they seem to spawn more hybrids more often than the regular beds. This would give me much more landscaping space in my town

Yeah, I've culled my basics again because of the darn neighbors.

Also, who's doing OT4?

Philia

Holy crap... I thought I was insane for being up right now. WTF are you people doing on too? I at least have a work excuse!

LOL zigg asked me that too. I told him the same thing I'll tell you. A damn horrible nightmare couple with a headache definitely got me up. :\

Meanwhile... today hybrids has been pretty much NIL. I did get a red+ at least.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Are some of you going for the 100m bell badge? I have a couple of million in the bank and am relatively happy with that - no turnip turmoil for example.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are some of you going for the 100m bell badge? I have a couple of million in the bank and am relatively happy with that - no turnip turmoil for example.
I just hit 20mil and got the safe. Most of it was from tips.

Now that I got 99,999 interest (super rich!) I'm just going to pay off my house loan.

LOL zigg asked me that too. I told him the same thing I'll tell you. A damn horrible nightmare couple with a headache definitely got me up. :\

Meanwhile... today hybrids has been pretty much NIL. I did get a red+ at least.

Awww... sorry to hear about the nightmares. I sympathize with the headache thing though. Had a few of them lately. Gonna wrap up soon though and get some sleep. I'll be back at 9 am to check nip prices though. Really think I'm gonna need to sell today. Family is visiting and it makes it impossible to get on for that kinda thing. :(

Philia

Yeah, got 48 million here. Half of it were from Perfect Peaches, so its a good investment if you want to get out of the turnip game once you get your gold axe soon.

Awww... sorry to hear about the nightmares. I sympathize with the headache thing though. Had a few of them lately. Gonna wrap up soon though and get some sleep. I'll be back at 9 am to check nip prices though. Really think I'm gonna need to sell today. Family is visiting and it makes it impossible to get on for that kinda thing. :(

See above, I'll help you landscape to make your perfect fruit trees be more rewarding than turnips.

Linius

I've got a little organised ochard of perfect pears in my town. The rest is all over the place :p

Hey Chopper, something wrong on your end? Only receiving errors when I try to visit.

EDIT

IT's error 018-0511. Not sure what that means, never had this before :/

Wolfe

Eventually, but considering I've only done turnips once so far it'll be awhile. I'll only just be hitting 10 million in the next few days here and I still have a couple house expansions to pay for.

Linius

Amazing, I just gave Vic a rotten pear instead of a peach. We're at war now I think. Hopefully this will help getting him to move out sooner.

Tash

I forgot my scheduled visit at Kiki's house yesterday :( I feel awful now.
In other news though I found my all time favourite path patterns and am now spending hours to redo all my pathways.

Also, I think I lost Katie :( Even though Niraj (I think?) dropped her off she is nowhere to be found..does she leave on her own?

Also Sahara is in town but I am not sure I like here any more..doesn't seem to have too many rare stuffies now.
OH and my T&T is closed tomorrow!! Yay, finally bushes to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom