• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to visit a Japanese village! It is Tanabata in Japan now (July 7th). I tried going to the island, and did play with someone Japanese. However, we could barely talk to each other!

My 3DS is Japanese but im on the east coast in Canada so it's not Tanabata for me yet. You can visit tomorrow if you'd like.

FC 3625-8695-0894

Reposting my own list for new page:

Also, I have these fossils that must go. PM or quote me if you want to make a trade. I'm going to need the room for turnips tomorrow:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

I currently need
-Styraco head
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail
-archelon torso
-megacerops torso
-sabretooth tiger torso
-dinosaur track
-shark tooth
-Archaeopteryx

Animekatt

My 3DS is Japanese but im on the east coast in Canada so it's not Tanabata for me yet. You can visit tomorrow if you'd like.

FC 3625-895-0894

Do you happen to have any of the Japanese DLC items too? I would love to catalog them if you do (even if I can't buy them). FC is in my profile. :)

Roto13

Saw a scorpion. Whipped out my net and swung at it. Missed because there are too many fucking flowers in my town.

These shitty things are out of here tomorrow. Grass be damned.

NewGame

Banned
Myself, Majora, a kiwi fruit and Hitler all at Club LoL

nbm0.jpg

s4af.jpg

vhuw.jpg

I've been playing for a week and the only upgrade I've had in Main Street is the gardening shop.

What are the requirements for the other shops to start upgrading? Is it down to how much you spend there?

I wanna see my catalogue :(

Ozone

I've been playing for a week and the only upgrade I've had in Main Street is the gardening shop.

What are the requirements for the other shops to start upgrading? Is it down to how much you spend there?

I wanna see my catalogue :(
It's a combination of spending money and time passing.

Well, that was certainly confusing! Thanks, ACES11 and Elija2!

Fossils I have:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

Fossils I need:
-Styraco head
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail
-archelon torso
-megacerops torso
-sabretooth tiger torso
-dinosaur track
-shark tooth
-Archaeopteryx

Amended list. PM or quote if you find anything interesting!

Stat!

So hilarious thing just happened:

I was planning on trading with spindashing - so Im waiting by the train to visit him - thinking that he has opened his gates, I go to visit his town. Unbeknownst to me, its elijah2's town (who I traded with days ago). When I get there, no one is really asking me about my fossil, and spindashing/elijah are currently trading fossils. I'm throughly confused. At that point, I don't know who is spindashing is/looks like/what his name is but I figure out that I'm probably in the wrong town.

Just as spindashing is leaving to go back to his town, I ask "Pachy Skull?" to figure out this mess. Turns out, we ended up in someone else's town and completed our trade.

Do you happen to have any of the Japanese DLC items too? I would love to catalog them if you do (even if I can't buy them). FC is in my profile. :)

No I don't have any of the exclusive Japanese stuff right now since I got the game last week. Missed all the unique stuff unless it pops up again. I'd really like the convenience store stuff but no one seems to have found the way to fake being in the actual store yet.

"Thank you so much ! My friend code is 1762-2709-3334. Your friend code is missing one digit though !"

Fixed and adding your FC.

So hilarious thing just happened:

I was planning on trading with spindashing - so Im waiting by the train to visit him - thinking that he has opened his gates, I go to visit his town. Unbeknownst to me, its elijah2's town (who I traded with days ago). When I get there, no one is really asking me about my fossil, and spindashing/elijah are currently trading fossils. I'm throughly confused. At that point, I don't know who is spindashing is/looks like/what his name is but I figure out that I'm probably in the wrong town.

Just as spindashing is leaving to go back to his town, I ask "Pachy Skull?" to figure out this mess. Turns out, we ended up in someone else's town and completed our trade.
It was a magical Animal Crossing GAF moment, haha.

matt360

tumblr_mpjo1adK071sy4x6oo1_400.jpg

Finished upgrading my house! All I need now is a new fence and I'm golden. Kinda bummed that turnips were selling for 109 this morning, so I'm opting out of the turnip game this week. I'll keep my eyes open for high buying prices in my town though. 120+ hours now and still going strong!

Hello late night AC GAF! (I realize it's not late night everywhere :p)

I'm looking for the following items:

Sleek Clock
Sleek Desk
Sleek Chair

Modern Desk
Modern Chair

Astro Shelf
Astro CD Player

I'm willing to trade fossils and nintendo items for these! Here's a list of Ninty items available:

S.S. Dolphin
? Block
Mushroom Mural x2
Fi Mask
Kart
Yoshi's Egg
Arwing
Hero's Cap

Please PM me if interested! You can find my FC in my profile.

womp

Just found this at the local Toys R Us...already have an XL but how could I resist? It was just sitting there. Pretty crazy. Haven't seen one at retail in three weeks.

So it looks like I am returning this....

I just opened it and right out of the box it has a big 'ol scratch on the top lid. Not only that but the bottom screen is off center.

WTF is with Nintendo's quality control these days? They need to start manufacturing their hardware in Japan again. :p

Kokonoe

Banned
tumblr_mpjo1adK071sy4x6oo1_400.jpg

Finished upgrading my house! All I need now is a new fence and I'm golden. Kinda bummed that turnips were selling for 109 this morning, so I'm opting out of the turnip game this week. I'll keep my eyes open for high buying prices in my town though. 120+ hours now and still going strong!

Great Saiyaman?

Okay, let's get this K.K. song sharing thing rolling while I wait for fossils.

I currently have:

- Imperial K.K.
- K.K Disco

If you want to catalog these songs, my FC is in my profile. Looking to catalog songs that I don't already have lol.

Roto13

So it looks like I am returning this....

I just opened it and right out of the box it has a big 'ol scratch on the top lid. Not only that but the bottom screen is off center.

WTF is with Nintendo's quality control these days? They need to start manufacturing their hardware in Japan again. :p

Sounds like that might have been returned and stuck back on the shelf.

Betty

Banned

I currently have:

- Imperial K.K.
- K.K Disco

If you want to catalog these songs, my FC is in my profile. Looking to catalog songs that I don't already have lol.

Okay, lets do this. My FC is also in my profile.

I have:
K.K. Flamenco
Rockin' K.K.
K.K. Soul (My fav)

Your town or mine?

I currently have:

- Imperial K.K.
- K.K Disco

I'll add you. I'm laying out the 29 songs I have right now around my plaza. anybody's welcome to come catalog em. FC is in my profile.

Kinvara

:mad:

So, anyone have any advice how I can get Pietro to move from my brother's town to my town?

Talk to Pietro whenever you visit and make sure your brother doesn't interact with him to increase the likelihood that he'll move from your brother's town to your town.

It will probably take awhile but that's the best thing I can think of.

Also, Pietro watches you while you sleep.

Ellix

I'll add you. I'm laying out the 29 songs I have right now around my plaza. anybody's welcome to come catalog em. FC is in my profile.

Wow, if I may join in later when there's room? I believe I already have SolidEye added!
I'll bring what I have too, in case: Metal, Space, Groove, Moody, Forest Life.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Requested K.K. Cruisin' tonight. Feels good.

I've got:
Adventure
Jongara
Synth
Flamenco
Aloha
Ska
Cruisin'

but only have the last one handy I'm afraid.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Can somebody explain to me this discrepancy in Bells quantity:

Why the hell it says one number when I enter a store, but another in my wallets?

Also, the 99 bells I have extra, I cannot add to my wallet. Wut?

flippedb

Banned
I have over 3 million Bells sitting in my Bank account. Should I put them all in turnips? Go big or go home, as they say...

Why the hell it says one number when I enter a store, but another in my wallets?

You have 16k in the bag and 99k in the wallet. Put those together and you get 115k. Upper screen shows total turnips you carry, while lower shows turnips in wallet and bags separately.

Rocwell

99599+16000=115599

You can't hold more than 99999 bells in your wallet or it spills over into your inventory.

Cerity

The maximum you can hold in your wallet is 99k, once you go over that it goes into the money bags. The game will treat it as the full amount, it's just to stop you from carrying around too much and possibly losing it all.

Damn I forgot all about Tanabata. :(

You can only have 99,999 bells in your wallet. All other bells are stored separately in your inventory. The top screen is showing your total inventory including your wallet and extra bells you are carrying. This enables you to buy things over 99,999 bells.

I never walk around with more than 50k bells.

Thanks you guys. I don't know who I took what from but thanks. ;_; I have so much music and I don't even know what I have! It was so #Based.

Fossils I have:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

Fossils I need:
-Styraco head
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail