• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah164

I think I've had the cafe for seven days, and I've had a cup of coffee each day. I go to the side of the counter and he just thanks me for visiting. I can't even get coffee to go, like I'm supposed to.

ramyeon

Anyone have a spare Hero's Cap they're willing to part with? I don't have many Nintendo doubles, but I do have a spare Varia Suit or I'd be willing to pay bells and let you catalogue stuff in my home.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Yeah I had to empty out my locker into my museum exhibits and basement yesterday in advance. It'll be worth it when I get that pay off later this week though haha.

Can I just throw all my shit on the floor of my house and it won't disappear?

Hmm.. that changes things!

Cranzor

I just figured out that instruments that you have change key in order to match the song that's playing in your house. I'm playing my piano along to K.K. Cruisin' and it matches perfectly. I'm getting different notes than I get without any songs playing.

The attention to detail is astounding.

Wolfe

Someone mind letting me pop into their town for a few minutes so I can knock out this petition? FC is in my profile.

Busaiku

i'd like to as well, 3239-2769-8151

Are you still allowing people to catalog this set?

FC: 1075 - 0745 - 4550

Yeah I'd like to catalog them. fc in profile.

EDIT: Gone to bed. I'll pm you tomorrow to see if you're still up for it.

Alright added you guys.
Gates open, sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner.
Someone mind letting me pop into their town for a few minutes so I can knock out this petition? FC is in my profile.

C'mon by, we got DC'd before you could catalog the set too.

Wolfe

Alright added you guys.
Gates open, sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner.

C'mon by, we got DC'd before you could catalog the set too.

I wasn't really worried about cataloging it I just wanted to hassle your villagers with my petition lol, after the DC I figured I'd look elsewhere since you had people there for an actual reason and it felt like I caused the DC (it happened right as I entered the club!)

BOiqd7ZCEAI6V5h.jpg

What might this be?

BOiqqBOCMAEVUTm.jpg:large

AW YES.

YES! I had the same idea :D I'm up for that. Anyone wanna create the topic for that?
I'm not sure if we need a whole separate thread for it, though!

Tenumi

Banned
Just remembered, My T & T Mart is supposed to be closed tomorrow. I'm surprised I'm getting Super T&T this quickly.

Elija2

The only fossils I have left to donate are the following:

Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Torso
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Parasaur Torso

If anyone has any of these I'd be willing to pay 10k for each or trade some of my fossils for them. These are the fossils I have:

T. rex skull
diplo hip
dinosaur egg
spino torso
stego skull
ammonite
spino tail
dimetrodon tail
apato torso
parasaur skull
tricera tail
plesio skull
shark tooth
styraco torso
megacero skull
plesio neck
styraco skull
pachy skull
apato torso

Betty

Banned

Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Torso
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Parasaur Torso

If anyone has any of these I'd be willing to pay 10k for each or trade some of my fossils for them. These are the fossils I have:

T. rex skull
diplo hip
dinosaur egg
spino torso
stego skull
ammonite
spino tail
dimetrodon tail
apato torso
parasaur skull
tricera tail
plesio skull
shark tooth
styraco torso
megacero skull
plesio neck
styraco skull
pachy skull
apato torso

I have a parasaur torso and a iguanodon torso, give me a sec to check my museum to see if you have any I'm missing.

I got Mountain Song tonight. kind of a weird one, but I like it. And I have to agree that K.K. Gumbo is surprisingly great. I keep trying out other songs in my main room only to go back to gumbo - goes well with my gyroids there too: mega bowtoid, mini fizzoid, tall lamentoid, poltergoid

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
Augh, my heart! Don't ever leave Jeremiah, I'll be your Big Bro for reals.
nO086dA.jpg

Also random Bree:
xaJgYai.jpg

Y0Y4GhP.jpg

I too love Pumpkin Pie.

Eventually I'll make my fossil master trading list/item giveaway. Maybe tomorrow!

Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Torso
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Parasaur Torso

T. rex skull
diplo hip
dinosaur egg
spino torso
stego skull
ammonite
spino tail
dimetrodon tail
apato torso
parasaur skull
tricera tail
plesio skull
shark tooth
styraco torso
megacero skull
plesio neck
styraco skull
pachy skull
apato torso
I can give you a ankylo skull for your dimetrodon tail?

This should be a thing.
I'm down for it. I have Imperial K.K. and K.K. Disco.

I'd like to visit a Japanese village! It is Tanabata in Japan now (July 7th). I tried going to the island, and did play with someone Japanese. However, we could barely talk to each other!

Betty

Banned

Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Torso
Diplo Tail
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Parasaur Torso

I'll trade the Parasaur Torso and the Iguanodon Torso for a shark tooth and a dinosaur egg.

FC 0344 9267 8791

Rearanged stuff in the house and cleared out the storage. I should be ready to drop anywhere from 2-5 mil on turnips tomorrow. Gonna have to wake up a bit early to have enough time to buy all of those.

....This game has broke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom