• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of:
h85C91709
Where's the art of her secret basement filled with beetles?

Selling Nintendo junk:

Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Arwing
kart
Wii Balance Board
Blue Falcon x2
1-Up mushroom x2
Pipe x2
Triple Bananas
Bad bro's stache
Varia suit pants

Only interested in bells

PM me if you still have those Varia suit pants. I know I'm like, 16 pages behind by now or some shit, topic moves too damn fast. But they are all I need.
Blue Falcon also sounds nice, but I'm a poor bastard.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Is there a properly formatted list of items you donated to the Museum anywhere?

I make sure I donate any new animals I get to the museum, but I'm afraid I might've missed a couple, and I don't know how I'll be able to tell, as the only properly ordered list is my encyclopedia.

The list of donated things on display doesn't look ordered at all.

Sure thing. Just note though that this FC I have now is only temporary. My XL got busted and is on it's way to be fixed. Once I get that back, I'll give you that FC. :)

1607-1738-7398

This whole exchange had me giggling. Specially since I have both of you on my friends list but didn't realize you hadn't swapped codes yet.

Stat!

I have a Diplo Skull and an Archaeopteryx.

Willing to trade for other fossils.

I will buy fossils for bells too for those that have finished their collection as well.

abundant

One of my villagers finally sold their ebony piano, so I bought it and took it to Cyrus. It perfectly fits into my Regal furniture set.
tumblr_mpjmj0KUAV1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

I also finished my first Wind Turbine...
tumblr_mpjn8r7L7O1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

And my first Metal Bench.
tumblr_mpjn9oY40i1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I really hate the method to acquire the Golden Axe; to take a minimum 50 days played is BS. It will be a couple months until I do some serious village restructuring. -_-

Busaiku

Is there a properly formatted list of items you donated to the Museum anywhere?

I make sure I donate any new animals I get to the museum, but I'm afraid I might've missed a couple, and I don't know how I'll be able to tell, as the only properly ordered list is my encyclopedia.

The list of donated things on display doesn't look ordered at all.

Aren't they listed alphabetically?

milkham

Just found this at the local Toys R Us...already have an XL but how could I resist? It was just sitting there. Pretty crazy. Haven't seen one at retail in three weeks.

what happens if you already have a digital copy of ACNL and do a system transfer to the poptart? one digital copy disappears?

Koomaster

reminds me of:
h85C91709
I honestly have no idea how Re-Tail stays in business. They literally can shell out hundreds of thousands or even millions (in the case of turnip selling) each day on the most random things.

When you sell stuff at Re-Tail they don't even take a percentage of the profit. Neighbors just pay you directly. What other shop allows you to display your items for days at a time and then when it sells doesn't even take any money for that?

Then Cyrus only charges a few hundred bells to completely remake an item of furniture any way you want it. The man is an artist but is only charging pennies for his work.

Worst run business ever. It's gotta be a front for drug growing/mob operation/money laundering. Only thing that makes sense.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I honestly have no idea how Re-Tail stays in business. They literally can shell out hundreds of thousands or even millions (in the case of turnip selling) each day on the most random things.

When you sell stuff at Re-Tail they don't even take a percentage of the profit. Neighbors just pay you directly. What other shop allows you to display your items for days at a time and then when it sells doesn't even take any money for that?

Then Cyrus only charges a few hundred bells to completely remake an item of furniture any way you want it. The man is an artist but is only charging pennies for his work.

Worst run business ever. It's gotta be a front for drug growing/mob operation/money laundering. Only thing that makes sense.
The Nook brothers even do business with them. What do you expect? They are the true overlords of your town. They merely allow you to feel rich.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The Nook brothers even do business with them. What do you expect? They are the true overlords of your town. They merely allow you to feel rich.

It's all your money in the first place. You just pay tom nook, he uses his money on the store, the store has a deal with re-tail and re-tail gives you money.

It's always the same goddamn money. They're just filling their pockets with your hard work.

womp

what happens if you already have a digital copy of ACNL and do a system transfer to the poptart? one digital copy disappears?

No clue...I have been playing the cart already for the past month. I believe it is available on your eShop download list if I am not mistaken. Shame I cannot sell off the digital copy, I have no need for it. heh

Wolfe

Dang, got disconnected. Anyone mind letting me into their town so I can get the signatures for this petition?

Cerity

Cyrus is busy counterfitting money, the bells that you get from reese are all fake. It's a conspiracy to try and bankrupt Nook.

Insaniac

One of my villagers finally sold their ebony piano, so I bought it and took it to Cyrus. It perfectly fits into my Regal furniture set.
tumblr_mpjmj0KUAV1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

I also finished my first Wind Turbine...
tumblr_mpjn8r7L7O1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

And my first Metal Bench.
tumblr_mpjn9oY40i1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

I've got a regal chair, vanity and wardrobe if you want to trade?

TheLight

Uhhhh can villagers fight in this game? Walt and Walker talked to each other for a bit and then one walked off angry and the other sad.

Uhhhh can villagers fight in this game? Walt and Walker talked to each other for a bit and then one walked off angry and the other sad.

Yeah. Villager will sometimes have conversations with eachother.
If you talk to them while they're doing it you can listen in.

They contain some of the best writing in the game too.

Elija2

So K.K. Slider asked for a request and I just told him something random like "Fanny Licker", but then he actually played a catchy song (it was the song that plays in the city in City Folk). Then when he's done he says he didn't recognize the song name I gave him so he just came up with something on the fly. Talented dude.

Is there any way for me to get that song though, or is it only for when you fail to type in a legit song?

So K.K. Slider asked for a request and I just told him something random like "Fanny Licker", but then he actually played a catchy song (it was the song that plays in the city in City Folk). Then when he's done he says he didn't recognize the song name I gave him so he just came up with something on the fly. Talented dude.

Is there any way for me to get that song though, or is it only for when you fail to type in a legit song?

Maybe if you ask for a legitimate song afterward, he'll give it to you then?

ramyeon

The space turnips take, plus the stress of constantly looking for a place to sell them, they seem almost not worth it.

Almost.
Yeah I had to empty out my locker into my museum exhibits and basement yesterday in advance. It'll be worth it when I get that pay off later this week though haha.

ramyeon

Is it this one?

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Neapolitan

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case (BannedEpisode)
Neon Sign (Wolfe)
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel (Rocwell)
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge (Rocwell)
Dartboard
Paulownia Closet (BannedEpisode)
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle (XeroSauce)
Time Clock (XeroSauce)
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable (Wolfe)
Mop
Watering Trough
Ebony Piano (Berek Halfhand)
Exercise Bike
Barbecue
Balloon Bed
Shower

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses (XeroSauce)
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask (Wolfe)
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket (Wolfe)
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts (XeroSauce)
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug (BannedEpisode)

Music
K.K. Flamenco

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull (Rocwell)
Stego Torso (milkham)
T. Rex Skull

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands.
And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

BOiebXuCEAAKtbb.jpg:large

Well damn, ended my day getting another medal. This is the one for completing 20% of the catalog.

We cataloging KK songs yet? B] I just got Imperial K.K. up for cataloging.

Also, I have these fossils that must go. PM or quote me if you want to make a trade. I'm going to need the room for turnips tomorrow:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

I currently need
-Styraco head
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail
-archelon torso