• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpjo1adK071sy4x6oo1_400.jpg

Finished upgrading my house! All I need now is a new fence and I'm golden. Kinda bummed that turnips were selling for 109 this morning, so I'm opting out of the turnip game this week. I'll keep my eyes open for high buying prices in my town though. 120+ hours now and still going strong!

Wait a minute? You got all the rooms and your fence exterior still looks like that? I guess I was wrong about Graham

Hello late night AC GAF! (I realize it's not late night everywhere :p)

I'm looking for the following items:

Sleek Clock
Sleek Desk
Sleek Chair

Modern Desk
Modern Chair

Astro Shelf
Astro CD Player

I'm willing to trade fossils and nintendo items for these! Here's a list of Ninty items available:

S.S. Dolphin
Mushroom Mural x2
Fi Mask
Kart
Yoshi's Egg
Arwing
Hero's Cap

Please PM me if interested! You can find my FC in my profile.

My list updated. Typing a list of all my fossils atm, but that'll take a while.

Ellix

Thanks SolidEyeSystem that was pretty awesome for letting us catalog all those songs.

Ditto, thanks a bunch SolidEyeSystem!

Edit: Hmm while I'm still around I'll add my checklist again if anyone is fossil trading.

And once again I have a good amount of silver slingshots to give out. I'll seriously just give one out complementary for each trade, there's too many here >_<

Requested K.K. Cruisin' tonight. Feels good.

I've got:
Adventure
Jongara
Synth
Flamenco
Aloha
Ska
Cruisin'

but only have the last one handy I'm afraid.

if you're still around you can stop by Junktown to catalog these songs. we're already friends.

My list updated. Typing a list of all my fossils atm, but that'll take a while.

I have the sleek and astro stuff you're missing if you want to catalog them sometime. if you could bring the astro lamp and drawers that would be awesome.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks for the gifts HawthorneKitty, very much appreciated :) thanks for letting me visit a bit too.

Edit:
if you're still around you can stop by Junktown to catalog these songs. we're already friends.

Sure thing man, can't pass that up.

G-Pink

Would I be able to stop by? I can't believe I already deposited the song I got today, or i would have saved it to share, but I'll catalog it for the future.

FC:
1461-6211-0741

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Would I be able to stop by? I can't believe I already deposited the song I got today, or i would have saved it to share, but I'll catalog it for the future.

FC:
1461-6211-0741
You can take it out with the button on the left.

womp

Sounds like that might have been returned and stuck back on the shelf.

It looked sealed...nothing amiss... Luckily I opened it carefully enough to reseal it with the possibility it could have a defect. I've already had to return a few XL's in the past. The one I bought for my son came out of the box with the dreaded top screen scratch issue...and mine that I had gotten at launch had a huge dust bunny smack dab in the middle of the top screen.

In any case, it is resealed now...and I guess as you said someone may have done the same, either way, it goes back tomorrow for a refund since I wouldn't be able to exchange one of these at this point in the game and I am not spending $230+ after tax for something not even mint out of the box.

Disappointing. :(

I have the sleek and astro stuff you're missing if you want to catalog them sometime. if you could bring the astro lamp and drawers that would be awesome.
SWEET, visiting your town in a sec.

I can give you the Modern stuff for the Hero's Cap! :)
Alright! Gonna visit SES first since we're already friends. Be there in a jiffy.

flippedb

Banned
Thanks you guys. I don't know who I took what from but thanks. ;_; I have so much music and I don't even know what I have! It was so #Based.

Fossils I have:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

Fossils I need:
-Styraco head
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail
-archelon torso
-megacerops torso
-sabretooth tiger torso
-dinosaur track
-shark tooth
-Archaeopteryx
I think I have a Diplo tail, and definetely have the dino track.

ramyeon

SWEET, visiting your town in a sec.

Alright! Gonna visit SES first since we're already friends. Be there in a jiffy.
Yep no worries, I'll be around for a bit still. Just let me know when you're coming over and I'll open my gates (Town name is Inaba).

flippedb

Banned
Hopefully I have something that you're missing! If not, I'll give you
half of that
599. lol.

I have the Styraco Skull as well. I'll take the Stego Tail and Corpolite. FC in my profile.

Edit: and minimalistic furniture or music for the other one lol. Come over whenever you like.

I have the Styraco Skull as well. I'll take the Stego Tail and Corpolite. FC in my profile.

Edit: and minimalistic furniture or music for the other one lol. Come over whenever you like.
Haha, I'll let you catalog the two songs I currently own, but not give them to you, sorry. x.x No furniture of that nature here.

G-Pink

Thanks SolidEyeSystem for being so awesome, I'm sorry I couldn't help out with the fossil list. I'll keep looking, and you'll be the first to know if i dig up any of them.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Sleek Clock
Sleek Desk
Sleek Chair

Modern Desk
Modern Chair

Astro Shelf

I think I have all of those. All, or most. I'm super close to going to bed, but if you want to arrange something, PM me. I'll let you catalog these. I've got them all (except the astro shelf, which I'll have to order) laying out in my town to be cataloged, anyway.

Edit: Oh, looks like you found some help.

I think I have all of those. All, or most. I'm super close to going to bed, but if you want to arrange something, PM me. I'll let you catalog these. I've got them all (except the astro shelf, which I'll have to order) laying out in my town to be cataloged, anyway.

Edit: Oh, looks like you found some help.
Actually, looks like I missed the Sleek Desk. Mind if I visit your town and catalog it? also, need something from my list?

Thanks, flippedb!

Fossils I have:
-ankylo skull
-diplo skull
-pachy skull
-stego tail
-corpolite

Fossils I need:
-Styraco skull
-Iguanodon tail
-diplo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon tail
-archelon torso
-megacerops torso
-sabretooth tiger torso
-dinosaur track
-shark tooth
-Archaeopteryx

Final list for tonight, it seems!

Velcro Fly

Today was the first time in the three weeks of my town that all four fossils were repeat.

Sadly I just sell the doubles. Maybe I'll start saving them to help everyone complete their fossil collecting. I'm not in much of a rush to complete mine so quickly because I don't really think I'll stop playing for a while.

My town is really taking it hard that Bubbles is moving out. I've had a few villagers mention to me that I should convince her to stay but that's against my policy now. If a villager wants to leave I'll let them, if only to experience having a different villager move in after they leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom