• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a cranky or jock moving out soon?

Rory on the 14th I think.

95px-Rory_NewLeaf_Official.png

Elija2

I have an extra golden wall. Anyone wanna trade for another golden furniture? I already have the golden carpet, golden wall torch, golden screen, golden dresser, and golden table.

Is there anyone willing to trade perfect fruits? I'm looking for a full basket of 9 perfect fruit of the following: cherries, peaches, oranges & pears.

Will trade a full basket for a full basket of my perfect apples plus 50k bells. :)

I have a full basket of perfect oranges you can have.

Debs

I have an extra golden wall. Anyone wanna trade for another golden furniture? I already have the golden carpet, golden wall torch, golden screen, golden dresser, and golden table.

I have a full basket of perfect oranges you can have.

Great! Thank you :) Will add your FC now, mine is also in my profile, shall I come over to your town?

MicH

I closed for hybrid grabbin' for today. Might not reopen until Sunday or Monday as I'm working all weekend - and I need to regrow a lot of them :)

An offer to you guys - since I'm cycling through a lot of villagers while TT'ing (and trying to get some of the current ones moving out / getting some specific for myself), a lot will be moving out. If you have any you really want PM me your list and I will notify you if I get them and when they move. Of course for some of the popular ones, it's on a first come basis.

Currently have:

Marshal (MicH)
Stitches (MicH)
Purrl (Katt)
Rosie (Philia)
Celia
Wart Jr
Lionel
Alfonso
Canberra

SmithnCo

I closed for hybrid grabbin' for today. Might not reopen until Sunday or Monday as I'm working all weekend - and I need to regrow a lot of them :)

An offer to you guys - since I'm cycling through a lot of villagers while TT'ing (and trying to get some of the current ones moving out / getting some specific for myself), a lot will be moving out. If you have any you really want PM me your list and I will notify you if I get them and when they move. Of course for some of the popular ones, it's on a first come basis.

I'll PM you some of mine just in case.

SuperSah

Banned
Yes, they indeed considered passive. I'm not convinced there's such a price difference (they use a 2 LCD stacked instead of 1 LCD and an alternate polarized filter) but that's a possibility, I've not seen a lot of passive 3D screens with a low dpi.

But the obvious problem with passive is that you need polarized glasses... I just can't see them try to sell a portable with glasses.

Probably would of cost more due to the lack to small handheld sized polarized passive displays. The technology 3DS uses has been demonstrated before but i'm not sure the passive LCD has in such size and resolution.

Selling it with glasses would of killed the appeal for many of us since the idea of glasses free 3D is "wow!" initially.

Damn you Sah and you were away for a bit XD, that's it playing Xillia for a week neglect AC lol, my beautiful town ordinance is on anyway =P

I kid but probs be in about the same amount of time slightly less, I guess.

SuperSah

Banned
Damn you Sah and you were away for a bit XD, that's it playing Xillia for a week neglect AC lol, my beautiful town ordinance is on anyway =P

I kid but probs be in about the same amount of time slightly less, I guess.

The power of breaks! You'll get it eventually! :3

Grats! Getting that station is the biggest pickup in this game.
You win game!

Congrats!

Grats. Still waiting on mine...

Thanks guys! Can't build it till tomorrow though. >.<

Philia

Now that I gotten all of the hybrids, I can now finally start my own dream flower lands lol.

I plan to pepper the whole place with pinks and whites obviously. :3

I plan on keeping the purples for sure. As for blacks and blues... MEH. Not quite a fan lol. Hubby loves the oranges so all the oranges are over his place now. I probably give him the blues and blacks for him to breed and keep safe at his town.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
You wouldn't even build it anyway :p

I wish there was a more rustic or rural upgrade to the city hall and station. Not upgrading makes me feel like a failure, but I want a small foresty town look, not a fairytale, moderny, or zenlike look.

MicH

Currently have:

Marshal (MicH)
Stitches (MicH)
Purrl (Katt)
Rosie (Philia)
Celia
Wart Jr
Lionel
Alfonso
Canberra
Quoting this in case people haven't seen this

Status