• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

I don't think so unless you want more beans... which I mail to villagers anyways.

I don't think you get anymore stuff after your last Brewstoid. I kept working for about 3-4 more days after and I just kept getting the usual coffee beans. Now I just go in and get my coffee to go!
Kind of a shame that the cafe becomes rather useless after getting everything :( oh well, I'll pop in every now and then for a coffee to go I guess!

You don't get any message about too many trees, hence why it took me a good week to work out what was wrong. Judging by the message you have currently it seems that your tree to PWP ratio is only a little bit out, you can either build a few more PWPs to fix it (Illuminated ones will help more as they impact your nature rating, which is currently too high) or chop down a few trees.
Well, I think I'll start with chopping down some trees. I have a lot, and I haven't been putting them anywhere specific right now, so that might be the fastest way.

To think I was gonna plant some more today to try and fix things. @_@

Frogstep

Kind of a shame that the cafe becomes rather useless after getting everything :( oh well, I'll pop in every now and then for a coffee to go I guess!

It would have been cool if you could buy more than 1 coffee to go per day. Give them to villagers you see sitting on benches,

milkham

Well, I think I'll start with chopping down some trees. I have a lot, and I haven't been putting them anywhere specific right now, so that might be the fastest way.

To think I was gonna plant some more today to try and fix things. @_@

do you need axes friend?

veras

I've got a solemn painting i can trade for any of the three. I gotta head to work in about 40 minutes though and will only be on for limited amounts of time after that. I'll add you if i haven't already.

EDIT: My gate is open.

I added you/I'm here if you're still here

Alright, so I've cut down 8 palm trees and I'm now getting the "good balance between natural and developed areas, but a bit barren over all" message, with Isabelle saying they still want more PWP. (The villager comment is still the popular sightseeing destination one.) Should I keep chopping trees?

massoluk

Banned
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why the hell is it every time a scorpion show up, I have water can in my hand? God damn it.

Yes! I cut down another 8 palms and it's now a perfect town! :D

This is the first time I've ever had a perfect town in an AC, (it's the first time I've really tried for one too) so I'm pretty stoked.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Now to maintain for 15 days....

massoluk

Banned
Cookie Get!
Thanks Zeeroid. I hope she isn't that much of narcissist she appears to be.

tumblr_mrah7tA1rr1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrah97grVG1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yes! I cut down another 8 palms and it's now a perfect town! :D

This is the first time I've ever had a perfect town in an AC, (it's the first time I've really tried for one too) so I'm pretty stoked.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Now to maintain for 15 days....

Sweet, good job bud!

Stat!

Anyone have an extra painting I can swap for my serene one?

Also, any tips for those that achieved 15 perfect days in a row? Should I build the flower clock?

Niraj

Anyone have an extra painting I can swap for my serene one?

Also, any tips for those that achieved 15 perfect days in a row? Should I build the flower clock?

Just don't futz around with anything lol. I just put on beautiful town and didn't do a damn thing really.

veras

15 in a row was pretty easy - don't put crap on the ground, keep your flowers from wilting, and pull weeds (also I didn't plant/chop down any trees or build/demolish any PWPs since I figured why mess with it)

ramyeon

It's pretty easy to keep perfect town status I've found. Even after getting the watering can and not caring about maintaining the status (Cutting trees, putting in new PWPs) I'm still somehow on perfect town after almost a month.

UberTag

Building the flower clock certainly doesn't hurt, though.
Just don't go demolishing PWPs or building ones that bring down your village Nature/Living scores like the garbage can.

I stuck it out all the way through the 15 days with Night Owl. Didn't mind the extra watering that was required. You may want to check in with Isabelle before you're done playing each day just to ensure you're still at perfect status. And if you're going to take a day off, definitely switch over to Beautiful Town beforehand.

First thing I did after getting my Gold Watering Can? I built myself a garbage can. And it was glorious!

The fun really starts afterwards when you've gotten through those 15 days and you have to let weeds infest your village to stockpile Leif's exclusive furniture.

Stat!

Good to know. Thanks for all the tips. Will Diva moving out hurt? Should I not plant any more trees (can you have too many trees)?

And yeah, I put on Beautiful town the other day because I want my hybrids to grow. I will leave it there.

Elija2

I just got a second Blanche's pic, only a day after she gave me the first one. My villagers are giving their pics out like candy. Or maybe it's my lucky skirt.

Koren

Building the flower clock certainly doesn't hurt, though.
Just don't go demolishing PWPs or building ones that bring down your village Nature/Living scores like the garbage can.
I wasn't expecting that planting a tree could kill the perfect town status (and now I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that was what happened to me... the message "you need to spend more for PWP" if you're just above the limit is NOT clear at all and possibly a bug)

Good to know. Thanks for all the tips. Will Diva moving out hurt? Should I not plant any more trees (can you have too many trees)?

And yeah, I put on Beautiful town the other day because I want my hybrids to grow. I will leave it there.
You definitely can, since that's what my problem was. Isabelle won't tell you that specifically either, so you have to be wary of it.

Wolfe

Just don't futz around with anything lol. I just put on beautiful town and didn't do a damn thing really.

I never realized how fickle that shit can be, I was putting down new PWP every day during my initial 15 days of perfect town lol.

Guess I'm just that good! /pride

Niraj

I never realized how fickle that shit can be, I was putting down new PWP every day during my initial 15 days of perfect town lol.

Guess I'm just that good! /pride

How do you make your way into your village buildings?

With that giant ass head

Elija2

I just witnessed the strangest conversion between villagers. Genji was bragging to Barold that he could move a mountain without even breaking a sweat, so Barold asked him if he could move his house just a bit. Genji though Barold was joking but he was being serious. Genji ended the conversation depressed while Barold was whistling.

Anyone need a beach chair? Have them on my island today.

I'm interested. Just let me grind for medals on my island for a bit.

Niraj

I just witnessed the strangest conversion between villagers. Genji was bragging to Barold that he could move a mountain without even breaking a sweat, so Barold asked him if he could move his house just a bit. Genji though Barold was joking but he was being serious. Genji ended the conversation depressed while Barold was whistling.

I'm interested. Just let me grind for medals on my island for a bit.

I'll just pick one up for you dude, no biggie.

And I've gotten that a few times lol. Poor jocks.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yep same, didn't touch anything for 2 weeks to get the 15 days lol.

Interestingly I only have/had like 4 trees planted...

Stat!

Anyone need a kitchen island from the island? I have one in my inventory that I forgot I bought late one night when I forgot to check the island.

Also, have a serene painting for trade.

milkham

Anyone need a kitchen island from the island? I have one in my inventory that I forgot I bought late one night when I forgot to check the island.

Also, have a serene painting for trade.

i would love that kitchen island and i have a neutral painting for traide if you need it

Niraj

Thanks, I owe ya one.

You wouldn't happen to need a green wet suit, black wet suit, or Diver Dan, would you?

No sweat.

I think I bought a Diver Dan once, and don't really care about the wetsuits. They're not cataloged, right?

While, I'm at it, need a sea globe? On an international island with them.

Elija2

No sweat.

I think I bought a Diver Dan once, and don't really care about the wetsuits. They're not cataloged, right?

While, I'm at it, need a sea globe? On an international island with them.

I'd love one, thanks. Now I really owe ya.

Wet suits aren't in the catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom