• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Anyone wanna trade some art?

I have for trade (all checked legit):
Flowery Painting
Scary Painting

Looking for legit:
Quaint painting
Basic painting
Perfect painting
Nice painting
Warm painting
Proper painting
Calm painting
Wild painting
Graceful painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Robust statue
Great statue
Mystic statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue

Wolfe

I wish there was a more rustic or rural upgrade to the city hall and station. Not upgrading makes me feel like a failure, but I want a small foresty town look, not a fairytale, moderny, or zenlike look.

I agree, I currently have the modern town hall but I've been thinking about changing it back to the default for a while now. Wish there was at least a couple more options.

Roto13

I'm visiting my family so I haven't had a lot of GAF time the past few days, but I've made some progress.

Katrina opened her place on Main Street. Now all that's left for Main Street is for Nooklings to upgrade one more time. If only Gracie would show up now and then.

I've finished paying off all of my houses. Now I'm ordering furniture to unlock all of the gold exterior items for one house. Then I'll just move all of the furniture to each of the other houses and do it in one night for them. :p

So yeah. That's good stuff.

Elija2

I wish there was a more rustic or rural upgrade to the city hall and station. Not upgrading makes me feel like a failure, but I want a small foresty town look, not a fairytale, moderny, or zenlike look.

Me too. I'm trying to make my village look like a small rural town with natural paths and stuff, but the city hall and station don't quite match that. The default ones end up matching better than most of the upgrades. The zen upgrades are the closest I can get.

I agree, I currently have the modern town hall but I've been thinking about changing it back to the default for a while now. Wish there was at least a couple more options.

They could have done something better with the modern town hall design. It's somewhat boring and oddly slanted. I've stuck with it regardless as I'm not into the fairy tale and the other one clashes with any PWP that is more advanced than being made of rocks.

Philia

Anyone here have a town called Euclase? :p Whoever that is dumped Molly on me somehow haha.

Yeah. That's what I thought. Wifi tag-a-alongs get first priority than any other villager which is LAMMMMMEEEEEEE. :\ I'm staying away from katie yall and I won't go to other's people towns when I'm at 9.

Yeah. That's what I thought. Wifi tag-a-alongs get first priority than any other villager which is LAMMMMMEEEEEEE. : I'm staying away from katie yall and I won't go to other's people towns when I'm at 9.
You're fine at my place =P I'm a mayor that has yet to let go off anyone XD....I should though to get different personality villagers lol

ramyeon

Yeah. That's what I thought. Wifi tag-a-alongs get first priority than any other villager which is LAMMMMMEEEEEEE. : I'm staying away from katie yall and I won't go to other's people towns when I'm at 9.
What a pain. I'm of the right mind to do the same myself. Fortunately she's not too bad... Might actually keep her and get my other normal type to move away (Kiki, I have too many cats haha). Thankfully Gruff is moving soon too so I won't be stuck with 10 villagers for long.

Yeah. That's what I thought. Wifi tag-a-alongs get first priority than any other villager which is LAMMMMMEEEEEEE. :\ I'm staying away from katie yall and I won't go to other's people towns when I'm at 9.

Yeah, I'm making sure that I always get someone else to come and take my villagers on the moving day so as not to accidentally pass them onto any of you guys. Definitely not going to connect to wi-fi when I finally kick one out either, not risking that slot being filled again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I was just teasing her because of the placement of her dumb villagers.

But yeah, more options would always be a nice thing :)

tGNLUSG.jpg

Disgusting.

q751S6g.jpg
nqTM7Dr.jpg

And I finally got Muffy's picture from an ultra late petition, now I've got pictures from all my favourite villagers.

Koren

Why when I look for the giant petaltail with my main, I can't find it, and the minute I switch to a dupe, I see one?

Yes, the dupe who hasn't a net...

Argh...

Anyone wanna trade some art?

I have for trade (all checked legit):
Flowery Painting
Common Painting
Scary Painting

Looking for legit:
Solemn painting
Quaint painting
Basic painting
Perfect painting
Nice painting
Warm painting
Proper painting
Calm painting
Wild painting
Graceful painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Robust statue
Great statue
Mystic statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue
I've got a solemn painting i can trade for any of the three. I gotta head to work in about 40 minutes though and will only be on for limited amounts of time after that. I'll add you if i haven't already.

EDIT: My gate is open.

Yay, another villager is moving out on the 14! Now I can resume my search for dream villagers. :D

Alternatively, I have no idea how many damn PWP I need to get a perfect town. I've built 15+ and I still don't have a perfect town. (I have enough trees and flowers already.) I just want to get it over with!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Yay, another villager is moving out on the 14! Now I can resume my search for dream villagers. :D

Alternatively, I have no idea how many damn PWP I need to get a perfect town. I've built 15+ and I still don't have a perfect town. (I have enough trees and flowers already.) I just want to get it over with!

Oooh who is it?

Philia

Depending on what kind of PWPs you have... you may actually have too many trees. This has happened to two other people in this thread.

SmithnCo

Hm, there are bad PWPs that lower your PWP rating. Trash can, picnic, oil thing, etc.

Yeah, if you have too many trees your town rating can be very bad and it doesn't seem that any amount of PWPs can make up for it. If you are getting messages about your town either being unbalanced or so-so you probably have too many trees. Save and continue, then chop down like 15-20 trees and see if your rating improves. If it does just reset and then take trees down one by one until you find the sweet spot.

I had to take down a stupid amount of trees as I was having that trouble.

These are the PWP I have currently, not counting things that can't be demolished:

cobblestone bridge
suspension bridge
brick bridge
zen bench
flower bed
flower bed
water well
fountain
zen clock
street lamp
street lamp
zen garden
stone tablet
water pump
zen bell
rack of rice
wind turbine
lighthouse

I don't have any "bad" PWP works either, so I'm hoping that I'm close. (Isabelle doesn't say anything about too many trees, just that I need more PWP.)

Yeah, if you have too many trees your town rating can be very bad and it doesn't seem that any amount of PWPs can make up for it. If you are getting messages about your town either being unbalanced or so-so you probably have too many trees. Save and continue, then chop down like 15-20 trees and see if your rating improves. If it does just reset and then take trees down one by one until you find the sweet spot.

I had to take down a stupid amount of trees as I was having that trouble.
I'm getting the "popular sight seeing destination" message from Isabelle, but if I don't get the perfect rating in the next day or so (I've been building a new PWP everyday), I'll try this out. Thanks.

ramyeon

Man... dat feeling when Brewster doesn't give you a gyroid. *sigh*

Opening up my town again for a bit if you need Katrina.
Speaking of which, there's no point going to the Roost really after getting the last Brewstoid is there? Haven't been back since I got my last one.

Philia

These are the PWP I have currently, not counting things that can't be demolished:

I don't have any "bad" PWP works either, so I'm hoping that I'm close. (Isabelle doesn't say anything about too many trees, just that I need more PWP.)

Yep. 10+ PWPs is screaming that you got a lot of trees that needs some chopping. Let me know if you need my gold axe to help. :3

I'm getting the "popular sight seeing destination" message from Isabelle, but if I don't get the perfect rating in the next day or so (I've been building a new PWP everyday), I'll try this out. Thanks.

You don't get any message about too many trees, hence why it took me a good week to work out what was wrong. Judging by the message you have currently it seems that your tree to PWP ratio is only a little bit out, you can either build a few more PWPs to fix it (Illuminated ones will help more as they impact your nature rating, which is currently too high) or chop down a few trees.

Frogstep

Speaking of which, there's no point going to the Roost really after getting the last Brewstoid is there? Haven't been back since I got my last one.

I don't think you get anymore stuff after your last Brewstoid. I kept working for about 3-4 more days after and I just kept getting the usual coffee beans. Now I just go in and get my coffee to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom