• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

The Japanese girl sent me a Swapnote asking if we can be best friends in Animal Crossing. I wish we didn't have to visit each other to be able to do it though.

Every time I see my campsite occupied I get worried because I'm scared it'll be a cool villager that I can't recruit since my town is full. Luckily it was just Claudia. Someone (that I don't want) needs to move out, goddammit!

If you keep talking to Pete after he gives you Isabelle's letter, he'll tell you that he doesn't fly because some kid at his old job would shoot at him with a slingshot. Pretty funny.

Hahaha... nice!

Oh good, you had your question answered, Katt. :) Sorry... zoned out working. :p

Frogstep

Finally got my first petition request. Maybe I'll finally get my first villager pic from it!
Someone available that'll let me visit for signatures? :)

Finally got my first petition request. Maybe I'll finally get my first villager pic from it!
Someone available that'll let me visit for signatures? :)

Sure. :)

Edit: there is someone in my town now, so i can't add you. If you can wait a minute? :)

And you can catalogue the gulliver items too if you like. :)

MicH

There's currently 2 spots open. If no one is coming when Philia is done I'm closing the gate for today :) (have to get up at freaking 5:30)

Thanks Mich. :)

Rant: Man, I hate people who leave towns without saying goodbye, lol.

Awesome hybrid hault. :D
You're welcome!

Thanks MicH! I sent my alt since it was your alt village. I was the one who left the kitchen island.
Awesome idea :D And thank you for giving me that kitchen island :D I needed that.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Japanese girl sent me a Swapnote asking if we can be best friends in Animal Crossing. I wish we didn't have to visit each other to be able to do it though.

Every time I see my campsite occupied I get worried because I'm scared it'll be a cool villager that I can't recruit since my town is full.
Luckily it was just Claudia. Someone (that I don't want) needs to move out, goddammit!

That happened to me recently. I've been wanting someone to move out so I could try to get Carmen to move into my town. Sure enough, Carmen showed up in my camp site before Astrid could move out.

Elija2

Awww yeaaaaaaaaah

lol

Haha, now all I have to do is stay up really late until she comes online and then hope that she notices that my town is open.

That happened to me recently. I've been wanting someone to move out so I could try to get Carmen to move into my town. Sure enough, Carmen showed up in my camp site before Astrid could move out.

That sucks. So far all my campsite visitors have been pretty lame (except Mint who is pretty cute) so I guess I'm kinda lucky.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Azure and Rocwell, my gate is open. :) Rocwell, my townname is Petville. :)

Thanks Niraj for the tree chair and the globe. :)

No problem bud.

Thanks MicH! I sent my alt since it was your alt village. I was the one who left the kitchen island.

Regifter :eek:

Haha, now all I have to do is stay up really late until she comes online and then hope that she notices that my town is open.

lol good luck with that

Every time I see my campsite occupied I get worried because I'm scared it'll be a cool villager that I can't recruit since my town is full. Luckily it was just Claudia. Someone (that I don't want) needs to move out, goddammit!
Hence why I've still not built a campsite. I know that I'll be very annoyed if a great villager shows up while I'm still stuck with 2 I don't want.

UberTag

Still going on, don't worry :p Should be a free spot in a minute

I dropped a gallant statue and a neutrail painting as well for those who need them
I'm at work, though. Won't be online for another two hours at least.
It'll be over then.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have exotic bed, exotic bureau, or exotic chest available for catalogue? Working on theme challenge

I've got them all upstairs. When I'm done with this hide and seek shit I'll open up for you

Oxx

Some of the badge requirements are extravagant.

I was all excited at getting close to 50 streetpasses, but apparently bronze is 100!

Seigyoku

Some of the badge requirements are extravagant.

I was all excited at getting close to 50 streetpasses, but apparently bronze is 100!

And somehow, my coworker who I bitch about not having any puzzle pieces has that medal... and I don't.

RAGE!

Does anyone need hybrids?
tumblr_mr9tsnLkRg1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I've been trying to make blue roses for 10 days straight. I think a villager put a red rose with my red+ roses. Could I have a couple of blue roses?

Friend code is 0044 - 3867 - 2933. I won't be available until 9ish PST. But perhaps on Saturday will be easier for you.

Sordid

I need to clear up some closet space, does anyone want this stuff? I don't want anything for it, better someone getting the good of it than selling it at Re-Tail! If not I'll recycle it all later.

complete robo set

space heater
amazing machine
unknown machine
lab bench
lab chair
medicine chest
clear model
anatomical model

You can only have 15 messages on your bulletin board?

Wanted to check the date of the Nook store opening, so I could guess when I can get my golden axe, but it was gone. :(

Frogstep

BsACj7R.jpg

Thanks again kamikazekoala for letting me visit for sigs and catalogs.
And for just funnin around haha!

sktkeKu.jpg

Finally got a villager pic!

Thanks again kamikazekoala for letting me visit for sigs and catalogs.
And for just funnin around haha!

Finally got a villager pic!

No problem. :) It was fun indeed. :)

You are joking, right? That's the second one that got a pic from my villagers signs...

Uh-oh, now everyone with a signature request will want to go to my town. :)

Koren

I had 10 black roses, 5 purple roses and 2 orange roses on the beach for over a week and didn't get a single flower spawn so I gave up with that.
Damn, the RNG is tricky ^_^ Most of my roses breeding is now on the beach, and it works quite well, even if I'm still missing the blue one :(

I forgot the name, passive? I'm not sure, it's a type which allows full 180* viewing angles in 3D.

I saw it on a Iwata interview. They claimed it was too expensive to use, which is very understandable.
Yes, they indeed considered passive. I'm not convinced there's such a price difference (they use a 2 LCD stacked instead of 1 LCD and an alternate polarized filter) but that's a possibility, I've not seen a lot of passive 3D screens with a low dpi.

But the obvious problem with passive is that you need polarized glasses... I just can't see them try to sell a portable with glasses.

I need to clear up some closet space, does anyone want this stuff? I don't want anything for it, better someone getting the good of it than selling it at Re-Tail! If not I'll recycle it all later.

complete robo set

space heater
amazing machine
unknown machine
lab bench
lab chair
medicine chest
clear model
anatomical model

Well, I could use that stuff. :)

Elija2

Anyone need any axes? I think I'm gonna be getting the golden axe real soon so I'm starting to get rid of my axe stash.

Zero_IYAD

I hate to be rude like that, but the last Tortimer island I went to, the girl there was kind of hitting on me and started to cry when I went to leave. It was really awkward.
Cry! That's even creepier, who on earth gets attached to a person on AC xD !
& as one of the guys told you, probably a lil brat.
I have a serene painting/Katie in my town for anyone that wants.
I'd love to visit & grab that painting, sadly I don't have one to give in return : (

Debs

Is there anyone willing to trade perfect fruits? I'm looking for a full basket of 9 perfect fruit of the following: peaches & pears.

Will trade a full basket for a full basket of my perfect apples plus 50k bells. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom