• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Whew, finally!

pD728VS.jpg

You have no idea!

UhJCvUx.jpg

B...but... you're out of here missy! I don't care if you're wearing a frog shirt either.

HAHAHA, I love this stuff (except when it happens to me).

upandaway

Whoa alright, that's... useful.

I wonder if I have any good sets registered, just completed my house yesterday and I never paid attention to what I buy/sell.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yay Gracie's here and I passed her fashion check.

...can I make 3 more neighbors and make them check up on Gracie to deal with the Gracie requirement for the final upgrade?

Zero_IYAD

Whew, finally!

pD728VS.jpg

You have no idea!

UhJCvUx.jpg

B...but... you're out of here missy! I don't care if you're wearing a frog shirt either.
I feel you : (
I had Margie since the 1st day I started the game, she's the closest most neighbor to me, I nursed her twice during her illness & brought her all kinds of sharks & beetles -her house is full of 'em x_X- yet no luck with her picture till now -.-

Frogstep

I feel you : (
I had Margie since the 1st day I started the game, she's the closest most neighbor to me, I nursed her twice during her illness & brought her all kinds of sharks & beetles -her house is full of 'em x_X- yet no luck with her picture till now -.-

Geez, now I feel worse for you. :<
At least she's the one who suggested the police station for me. But still...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does anybody have Detective Shirt? Just got Detective Hat from Able Store, and Sherlock Holmes fan in me screamed a little.

It might be tough at this point. It's a winter item apparently, so the only way to really get it now is to randomly get it from a villager :/

Oxx

I'm so dumb.

A balloon was floating over the sea while I was diving, and I kept trying to catch its shadow.

NintendoHeart

Neo Member
Pikma said:
Found it, but er.... it won't be cheap.

just kidding, just give me your FC, mine is on my profile.
I am either blind or something, but I can't find your FC. o: Here's mine however: 3196-2836-3036

Edit: nvm.. found it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
For Gracie's fashion check, thonky just says you need most clothes on theme. Is there a minimum? Eg can you just go with shirt and pants, not wear any shoes,socks, hat or accessories?

And is there any way to prepare like stocking up on clothes, or do you normally have time to order from the catalog (or cry for help in here?)

Koren

For Gracie's fashion check, thonky just says you need most clothes on theme. Is there a minimum? Eg can you just go with shirt and pants, not wear any shoes,socks, hat or accessories?
3 for success, 4 or more for furniture IIRC...

And is there any way to prepare like stocking up on clothes, or do you normally have time to order from the catalog (or cry for help in here?)
You can receive mail at 17 if I'm not mistaken, so yoy should be able to order a missing part.

3 items seems to be the minimum, just make sure not to wear any clashing items in the other slots. And yeah, you can easily stock up on clothes. I have full sets of each clothing theme stored in my museum ready for Gracie visits. She hangs around for almost the entire day as well so you can just find out what she wants and order it for the 5pm post.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
3 items seems to be the minimum, just make sure not to wear any clashing items in the other slots. And yeah, you can easily stock up on clothes. I have full sets of each clothing theme stored in my museum ready for Gracie visits. She hangs around for almost the entire day as well so you can just find out what she wants and order it for the 5pm post.

I've done it with much less than 3.

2 is possible, pretty sure i even did it with one.

Shirt, pants, shoes.and a hat, all 4 different.

Chopper

3qK8tyC.jpg

Finally got my first black cosmos. Otherwise, not a massively exciting morning. I can almost taste that golden axe though...!

I've done it with much less than 3.

2 is possible, pretty sure i even did it with one.

Shirt, pants, shoes.and a hat, all 4 different.

2 I can definitely see being possible, but 1 doesn't seem right since every guide says you need the majority of worn items to be from that theme. What was the theme that you passed with 1 item, what items were you wearing and were you wearing socks or did you specifically remove them?

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Thanks. If there aren't too many different styles, I'll start to put together a collection my museum

SuperSah

Banned
Guys, I got too many flowers in town and I wish to remove them, so later on, feel free to stop by and take some.

House is fully modeled now, just need to max out all room sizes.

Police station finally being built. Booker all the way. :)

Linius

Oh and I have hats on premium today. Dunno if we have crown dupers here, but you're welcome. Probably make a thread on GameFaqs later today to see if I can squeeze some money out of it. Making up for the losses of no turnips this week.

Highwind

Does anyone have a pipe stool and regular red stool I can catalog? I've been searching for these for a while now and can't get them. :(

Ys1XdPl.jpg

aOVWSbK.jpg

I'll open up my town so whoever helps me out can see if there is anything in my town they want to catalog.

Philia

3qK8tyC.jpg

Finally got my first black cosmos. Otherwise, not a massively exciting morning. I can almost taste that golden axe though...!

Congrats! :) Third report of orange parents. :D

Today's a great day! Pink carnation, purple tulip, and a purple pansy. Gold ore from stray rock and my fortune item is what I'm wearing already (hat). :)

Linius

Congrats! :) Third report of orange parents. :D

Today's a great day! Pink carnation, purple tulip, and a purple pansy. Gold ore from stray rock and my fortune item is what I'm wearing already (hat). :)

Jelly of those purple flowers. Got a black tulip and another red+ pansie myself. So I'm at two Red+ of these, now they need to make me some purple babies. And another red carnation, so I'm back at three after I donated two of them to Ubertag.

My main focus still is blue roses, purple pansies and purple tulips. Only watering these and the carnations at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom