• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

If I had more money I would get a second copy too. Might switch to 3DS XL now with that AC promotion. Gotta see if I can get the money before the end of september. Got two more festivals this month so I'm throwing away money at consumptions too damn much :p

Thanks for letting me sell Nintendo!

And Frost_Ace, the normal shark indeed. So that's 30K for one shark!

UberTag

And, yeah, gyroids are a huge problem. I skipped digging them up and after TT'ing a couple weeks, I was overrun. If you have a list of ones you're looking for, I can keep an eye out. I'll be TT'ing later today, cycling through a few villagers.
LOL I'll dig them up for you! :) Just leave it to me and my trusty shovel! MicH can attest to this TWICE. :D My husband's about 40 gyroids shy from 100%. So that's still too long of a list lol!
I will happily take on extra gyroids if Philia doesn't want them.
And there's no such thing as too long of a list. Here's what I'm looking for:

Bowtoid, Mega Bowtoid, Tall Bowtoid, Mega Clankoid, Mini Clankoid, Tall Clankoid, Mega Croakoid, Mini Croakoid, Tall Croakoid, Mega Dingloid, Mini Dingloid, Tall Dingloid, Wee Dingloid, Drilloid, Mini Drilloid, Mini Echoid, Tall Echoid, Mega Fizzoid, Mega Freakoid, Mini Freakoid, Gargloid, Tall Gargloid, Mega Gongoid, Harmonoid, Mega Harmonoid, Mini Harmonoid, Lamentoid, Mega Lamentoid, Mini Lullaboid, Mini Metatoid, Nebuloid, Mega Nebuloid, Mini Nebuloid, Mega Oboid, Tall Oboid, Mini Oombloid, Mega Percoloid, Plinkoid, Mini Plinkoid, Mega Puffoid, Mega Quazoid, Slim Quazoid, Rhythmoid, Rustoid, Mega Rustoid, Mini Sproid, Sputnoid, Mini Sputnoid, Tall Sputnoid, Squelchoid, Mega Squelchoid, Mega Strumboid, Mini Strumboid, Mega Timpanoid, Tall Timpanoid, Mini Tootoid, Warbloid, Tall Warbloid

UberTag

Oh hell yeah, time to meet my new anteater, she's gonna be great!

>:eek:
General consensus is that if you want her to leave quickly introduce yourself to her once and then never acknowledge her existence again.

Seems to pay more dividends than my "abuse Wolfgang relentlessly with a net & pitfalls" approach.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
General consensus is that if you want her to leave quickly introduce yourself to her once and then never acknowledge her existence again.

Seems to pay more dividends than my "abuse Wolfgang relentlessly with a net & pitfalls" approach.

I'm just going to kill her with kindness. Her house is gonna get FUCKED UP

really only thing I mind is personality. If Rhonda moves out, there's no issue really

Philia

And there's no such thing as too long of a list.

LOL! Alright, you got me now.

Here's my list. Minus the brewsters' gyroids.

Croakoid, Dingloid, Harmonid, Nebuloid, Poltergoid, Sproid, Strumboid, Warbloid

MEGAS: Bovoid, Bowtoid, Dingloid, Dinkoid, Echoid, Fizzoid, Harmonoid, Lamentoid, Lullaboid, Plinkoid, Poltergoid, Rustoid, Sputnoid, Tootoid

MINIS: Clankoid, Oombloid, Plinkoid, Rustoid, Sproid, Strumboid

SLIMS: Nebuloid and Quazoid

TALLS: Bowtoid, Croakoid, Gargloid, Gongoid, Percoloid, Strumboid,

Francine, Clyde, Pietro, Puck, Eloise, and Limberg will all be made available from my TT-ing town if anyone wants them. Amazingly, someone offered 5M for Pietro but I'll give his considerable fanbase here on GAF first dibs. If there's someone in particular you want, I can try to save them for you if they pass through.

You guys call time travelers cheaters but accept their stuff; these gyroids are tainted goods, people!

I saved a copy of your list, UberTag, and will cross-check the next time I harvest gyroids. :3 Wish I'd known people actually wanted them before I dumped two pocketfuls on Reese.

SaberVulcan

Francine, Clyde, Pietro, Puck, Eloise, and Limberg will all be made available from my TT-ing town if anyone wants them. Amazingly, someone offered 5M for Pietro but I'll give his considerable fanbase here on GAF first dibs. If there's someone in particular you want, I can try to save them for you if they pass through.

Sheesh. Pietro was the 2nd or 3rd person to move into my town, hes awesome but maybe I should whore him out for that kind of cash xD.

If anyone wants Midge (for some reason) shes about to leave my town if someone wants to scoop her up.

Niraj

Drago: "Hey wanna come see my house right now?"

Me: "Yeah whatever, shut up"

Drago: "You lead the way, I don't know how to get home from here"

Me: "We're right in front of your DAMN HOUSE YOU IDIOT!"

Drago: "I'm hungry"

Me: "...fuck....you"

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
If you still need to come to a town my FC is 0130 2876 9800

I will! FC is in my profile!

Wow... Totally wasn't paying attention. I was responding to the person you were responding to. I think I need to go to bed. *sigh* Work getting dark.

Philia

You guys call time travelers cheaters but accept their stuff; these gyroids are tainted goods, people!

While its awesome that you're keeping it to the months you've played (like MicH here), its also doubly awesome that you're helping people out who've missed out on the rainiest season ever (JUNE).

My days has been pretty dry lately and I couldn't help my hubby much with his collection.

To be honest, I didn't think TTing would be so beneficial at the very beginning of my playing but after seeing how damn scarce the premiums is and having to have the damn hassle of retorting to GAMEFAQS populace for those, and how messed up the villager placement along with the restricted bridge placement and all this new tricks to make things easier for the MAYOR of his/her own town, I'm open to TTers as long as they're not being dicks about getting things early and then showing blatantly pictures of it. Like say fucking XMAS. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT... thankfully no one on gaf does that. Thank god.

And of course, the straw that broke the camel's back, MicH had proven just how awesome TTing is when it came to hybrids. He's a hero for every hardcore hybrid researcher.

As I asked MicH yesterday with his TT town, if Olivia, Ankha, Freya or Whitney happen to show up could I call dibs on one of them? Doesn't matter which, but I'm kicking my only snooty villager out and I'd like a replacement that isn't completely awful.

Linius

I'm looking for a cool peppy villager since Charlise will be gone from my town on monday. So if any of our TT'ers have a Peppy villager available let me know :)

Niraj

I'm looking for a cool peppy villager since Charlise will be gone from my town on monday. So if any of our TT'ers have a Peppy villager available let me know :)

Peppy has to be the easiest personality to find an awesome animal in :p

As I asked MicH yesterday with his TT town, if Olivia, Ankha, Freya or Whitney happen to show up could I call dibs on one of them? Doesn't matter which, but I'm kicking my only snooty villager out and I'd like a replacement that isn't completely awful.

I only have Francine and Eloise in the snooty department right now but I'll keep an eye out.

While its awesome that you're keeping it to the months you've played (like MicH here), its also doubly awesome that you're helping people out who've missed out on the rainiest season ever (JUNE).

I'll never go further than I am in my main town. I've skipped every event and holiday that's popped up. I don't even play the bug tourney for additional prizes. If you come by to sell, you don't have to worry about seeing anything you haven't already seen.

Linius

Btw did you still need a sanshin? I thought you said you did, so I grabbed one for you.

Someone on here traded me one a week back or so, but thanks for thinking of me!

My list is narrowed down to: Bottled Ship, Treasure Chest and Life Preserver.

Philia

I'll never go further than I am in my main town. I've skipped every event and holiday that's popped up. I don't even play the bug tourney for additional prizes. If you come by to sell, you don't have to worry about seeing anything you haven't already seen.

Thanks! :D

Niraj, my dream villager list says otherwise lol! Surprisingly, its the Normals that has a lot of cute squee worthy looking characters.

Animekatt

I think what you and MicH are doing is very awesome, and a huge help for the community. For pretty much the same reasons as Philia, I'd hate for people that TT be posers/braggers, and claim that they worked so hard for things they got so easily.

Idk how or why I don't have you on my FL, but could I add you? :)

UberTag

That's it. I may have to resort to TTing for Gracie when I see her. This is ridiculous.
I think the initial wait for Gracie is misleading in terms of how rare she'll actually show up.

I made a concerted effort to buy out the entire stock of items at T.I.Y daily (not buying that catalog orders count towards the 70K bell appearance trigger) and got her to appear 8 days after T.I.Y opened.

I expect to see her weekly going forward and, if so, I'll have more than enough checks passed by the time Day 30 rolls around.

That being said... I did note the day she first appeared and may consider travelling back to it if she no-shows the rest of August but I think getting the first appearance out of the way will help to bring her back more often. So I'm not in panic mode yet.

Niraj

Snooof says otherwise.

I mean, she's cool enough to hang out with you and suzu, so

Someone on here traded me one a week back or so, but thanks for thinking of me!

My list is narrowed down to: Bottled Ship, Treasure Chest and Life Preserver.

Aw damn :( lol. I guess I have 2 extra sanshins then :p

Thanks! :D

Niraj, my dream villager list says otherwise lol! Surprisingly, its the Normals that has a lot of cute squee worthy looking characters.

Normal is easy too. Too bad they're boring :(

Don't do it BPB! She's a trash talker.

Koren

If you ever come across Lily or Ribbot... please!
I was a bit disappointed to have those two as my 4 original villagers, since they're both frogs, but in fact, both are quite nice.

Should I decide to get rid of one of them, I'll let you know (not before I get their pictures, though)

Linius

Meh, picky crown dupers. I don't have bellboom. Hopefully at least one or two bite. Trying to make my turnips investment for this week by letting these guys in.

Another awesome villager enters my second town; Genji. Seriously this town is AMAZING

I have better luck in the other town too. Julian was my first camper there.

Yes! More girl GAF. :) My wifi is staying off until I can fill my 10th spot since I sent this awful uchi kangaroo into the void last night but I'd love that and will add you as soon as I can safely turn it back on. Hopefully in the next day or so.

That being said... I did note the day she first appeared and may consider travelling back to it if she no-shows the rest of August but I think getting the first appearance out of the way will help to bring her back more often. So I'm not in panic mode yet.

Just be careful not to lose anyone as you roll back.

Don't do it BPB! She's a trash talker.

Psh, you love it.

Speaking of TTing, I have a full set of Harvest. Actually, the origins of the set is unknown because Markun street passed someone with it, but let's just assume it was. Either way, if anyone wants to catalog it, I'll open my gates.

MicH

I have better luck in the other town too. Julian was my first camper there.

Yes! More girl GAF. :) My wifi is staying off until I can fill my 10th spot since I sent this awful uchi kangaroo into the void last night but I'd love that and will add you as soon as I can safely turn it back on. Hopefully in the next day or so.

Just be careful not to lose anyone as you roll back.

Psh, you love it.
He was one of my first campers in my second torn too o_O

But I TTed too far and he left before I knew

Linius

Speaking of TTing, I have a full set of Harvest. Actually, the origins of the set is unknown because Markun street passed someone with it, but let's just assume it was. Either way, if anyone wants to catalog it, I'll open my gates.

I see it's a seasonal set, I'll wait out on that.

Chrissy is the absolute best Peppy villager. I have her and Bella, and Chrissy kicks Bella's butt.

You came to my town to pick Bella up remember :p

Chrissy is the absolute best Peppy villager. I have her and Bella, and Chrissy kicks Bella's butt.

Would you like Chrissy's twin sister, Francine, when she moves out? They look pretty cute together.

He was one of my first campers in my second torn too o_O

But I TTed too far and he left before I knew

I've been extra careful with him. I want to bring him over as soon as he's ready. Had to start doing one day forward/one day back to make sure he and Merengue didn't slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom