• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

Yes! More girl GAF. :) My wifi is staying off until I can fill my 10th spot since I sent this awful uchi kangaroo into the void last night but I'd love that and will add you as soon as I can safely turn it back on. Hopefully in the next day or so.

I'm doing the same thing when I go out. Don't want the added risk.

Speaking of TTing, I have a full set of Harvest. Actually, the origins of the set is unknown because Markun street passed someone with it, but let's just assume it was. Either way, if anyone wants to catalog it, I'll open my gates.

I'm gonna wait it out for the season to appear. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Linius

I'll keep one for you too. I think I grabbed 3 extras, but I'll have to check.

kOCQ4Ao.gif

You had some medals to spend eh?

Philia

Speaking of TTing, I have a full set of Harvest. Actually, the origins of the set is unknown because Markun street passed someone with it, but let's just assume it was. Either way, if anyone wants to catalog it, I'll open my gates.

I'll take you up on it. I already got the Gorgeous and Ice set as a tip on one of those Hat premium days. So I won't mind it right now.

But she's snooty... I have enough snooty with Kitty. When does she move out? Maybe I could get rid of Kitty.

She's not moving right now but she's part of the pool I'm cycling through. She could be ready to move at any time. At the rate I'm shuffling through villagers, they usually only hang around for a few days before they're ready to be given away.

Just thought I'd offer since you like Chrissy and they make an awesome pair. :)

Linius

I'll take you up on it. I already got the Gorgeous and Ice set as a tip on one of those Hat premium days. So I won't mind it right now.

How much did you make in bells? And what would be reasonable to ask as a tip?

I have a thread up but no one seems interested at all :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
kOCQ4Ao.gif

You had some medals to spend eh?

I actually just did a bunch of tours. It wasn't a big deal really, I was watching Breaking Bad, so the AC stuff was secondary :p (at Season 5, episode 7 btw ;) )

and yeah, grabbed 3 extras, so one for Katt, one for Wee, one for Suzu, and that's all she wrote

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
She's not moving right now but she's part of the pool I'm cycling through. She could be ready to move at any time. At the rate I'm shuffling through villagers, they usually only hang around for a few days before they're ready to be given away.

Just thought I'd offer since you like Chrissy and they make an awesome pair. :)

OK! I'm down to 8 villagers anyway. Just tell me when. Now to plot on how to get rid of Kitty. Maybe I can convince Skye to "take care of things."

Well, I not gonna pass on it. :)

tumblr_mrboo6UO0w1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Oh, and i got today 1.039.000 points on the theme challenge, but I made some mistakes so... Miss 2 balloon furniture and placed some stuff that aren't toyshop. Also my exterior isn't completely toy shop, I changed my mailbox to an oriental one (only color that isn't toyshop it seems, why?) :(

Anyone has a spare balloon chair and balloon chest? :(

Philia

How much did you make in bells? And what would be reasonable to ask as a tip?

I have a thread up but no one seems interested at all :p

Well... it won't do you much good now. I mean you may have some bites but this late into the game, majority of the dupers are already rich lol.

And no I didn't get any bells, I just got two full sets of furniture instead. He had made 60 million from selling his stuff. I'd consider the two full sets of furniture that's hard to obtain as well as pricy is worthwhile. Since they're in my catalog and they're in my husband's catalog as well. Just closer to that gold badge of catalog! :D

And also, the real money is in selling villagers now.

Philia

After visiting Samson's town, I realized I really want Gala so badly. LOL. She's the most precious piggy I've ever seen.

Gala.gif

I'm gonna have to trim my dream villager list some more.

Galactic Fork

Oh wow...in my wild imaginings of an all bunny town I discovered 2 amazing bunnies. Mira who is just 37 shades of wonderful and coco... I'm not sure about coco. At first I thought she'd be nice, but I'm worried that staring in to her black soulless eyes will give me nightmares from which I'll never awaken.

LZOmnog.png

She's still cute though. I wouldn't kick her out of my campsite...

Koren

Mira is on my "do want" list (especially since it's maybe the only uchi I really like). But this list is at least 3-4 character too long.

I want 16 villagers (or 20) in the next game. And more options for town management.

Galactic Fork

Mira is on my "do want" list (especially since it's maybe the only uchi I really like). But this list is at least 3-4 character too long.

I want 16 villagers (or 20) in the next game. And more options for town management.

Plus more character types. Maybe mixes. And not separate them by gender. I want a lazy girl villager or a peppy boy.

Plus more character types. Maybe mixes. And not separate them by gender. I want a lazy girl villager or a peppy boy.

I agree completely. It'd also be nice if they could include the AI to give some individuality to characters instead of just personalities. That might be a ways off for Animal Crossing though.

And Coco's design is gorgeous. Especially when you see her in her gyroid house.

Yes, more villagers and more space.

I'm nosy. What's the list?

After visiting Samson's town, I realized I really want Gala so badly. LOL. She's the most precious piggy I've ever seen.

Gala.gif

She definitely a favorite normal villagers, though if I had a dream list. I might have to replace Gala with.

Mitzi
Mitzinewleaf.png

Philia

I'm nosy. What's the list?

After MUCH debating, and looking at different photos of them (god...), this is it... it probably going to be very tentative as we go long! LOL

Right now, my dream villager list stands in no order of preference.

First Tier: Gayle, Marshal, Tia, Pekoe, Rosie, Marina, Gala, Merengue, Lolly and Maple.

Second Tier: Merry, Celia, Margie, Lucy, Poppy, Goldie, Cookie, Annalise, Poppy and Rudy.

Third Tier: Peaches, Savannah, Lily, Peanut, Stitches, Blanche, Puddles, Chrissy, Portia, and Daisy.

Rest... Biskit, Fauna, Diana, Fuchsia, Chvre, and Whitney lol.

Galactic Fork

Mira and Coco are pretty cool.

That comic... I had to save it.

And I've now changed my mind. I would like an all bunny village more than a superhero village. Though I'd make an exception for Marina... Because it's Marina.

Niraj

After MUCH debating, and looking at different photos of them (god...), this is it... it probably going to be very tentative as we go long! LOL

Gayle, Marshal, Tia, Pekoe, Rosie, Marina, Gala, Merengue, Lolly and Maple.

Aw man, I woulda forced Merengue to move in when she was my camper had I known :p what's one normal over another at this point -_-

That comic... I had to save it.

And I've now changed my mind. I would like an all bunny village more than a superhero village. Though I'd make an exception for Marina... Because it's Marina.

You could put together a decent bunny town for sure

Galactic Fork

Gayle, Marshal, Tia, Pekoe, Rosie, Marina, Gala, Merengue, Lolly and Maple.

Man, I had Merengue as a camper once and thought about keeping her because I thought somebody would want her eventually. (and another Marina fan!)

Animekatt

So villagers do randomly come from your friend list when they move out? Even if you don't go solicit them?

I'm not quite sure on that, although I wouldn't rule it out. I think I got Nate from some random streetpasser, since I've never seen him in any of the towns I've visited on my FL. Wait... unless he could've been from one of the towns that I sold my turnips in... :eek:

Mira was the first villager I've let go, and I had Merengue as a camper after Mira left. :p

Niraj

Dear Drago,

Wow! You are a dragon. You do know that dragons aren't real, right? Must be a sad life to be a figment of everyone's imagination. But at least you save money on property tax.

Tessa of Townburg

he said he really loved the last line lol

Yes, they can come unexpectedly when you visit someone or they visit you. Someone came to my TT town yesterday to pick up a villager and I ended up getting a villager she'd discarded in return. And I really didn't want him.

It's not just Streetpass. These squatters can come from any online play.

Philia

Yes, they can come unexpectedly when you visit someone or they visit you. Someone came to my TT town yesterday to pick up a villager and I ended up getting a villager she'd discarded in return. And I really didn't want him.

It's not just Streetpass. These squatters can come from any online play.

Do tell who it was! The crappy villager I mean! I'm always amused to hear which villagers were discarded lol.

Do tell who it was! The crappy villager I mean! I'm always amused to hear which villagers were discarded lol.

Puck the lazy penguin. Unfortunately, he'll probably just be sent off into the ether because I doubt anyone wants him. Poor guy.

And she just laughed when I told her. She got a dream villager and I got a reject. :p

suzu

Oh, if we're doing dream villager lists, here's mine (copied from my tumblr):

tumblr_inline_mpt76mJkUE1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt774syym1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7792qjw1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt77fLbmT1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7a7sgaq1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7ac5Iju1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpv5tqUGwx1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpv5tzOD641s2ny37.gif

Snake, Julian, Marshal, Kabuki, Mira, Gaston, Olaf, Cheri.

Yeah, that's a lot of smug. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom