• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Oh, if we're doing dream villager lists, here's mine (copied from my tumblr):

Snake, Julian, Marshal, Kabuki, Mira, Gaston, Olaf, Cheri.

Yeah, that's a lot of smug. lol.

LOL! My husband got Mira, I'll let you know if she moves out.

Puck the lazy penguin. Unfortunately, he'll probably just be sent off into the ether because I doubt anyone wants him. Poor guy.

And she just laughed when I told her. She got a dream villager and I got a reject. :p

Puck_NewLeaf_Official.png

You're right, no one WOULD WANT HIM. NOPE.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'd love one for my instrument room bro. :]

I think they're all accounted for now :( but if I see another one, I'll def pick it up for you. That's what I did with mine as well lol. I think I'm just missing one of the guitars, folk or country, forget which.

And Puck has to be pretty cool. He's wearing the BB Tee, which is like the best shirt ever, right?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Mine has been; Smug has the worst villagers imo.
I've got 3/10 so far; really hope I get Chrissy soon since I haven't had a peppy in ages.

Male

Cranky - Octavian (Octopus)
Lazy - Bob (Cat)/Zucker (Octopus)
Jock - Ribbot (Frog)
Smug - O'Hare (Bunny)/Eugene (Koala)/Pietro (Sheep)

Female

Snooty - Ankha (Cat)
Normal - Coco (Bunny)/Merengue (Rhino)/Marina (Octopus)
Peppy - Chrissy (Bunny)
Uchi - Francine/Mira (Bunny)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
My bunny village will one day be:

Chrissy, Francine, Coco, Mira, Doc, O'hare, Snake, and... unfortunately Gaston.

I'll leave space 9 for Marina and Agent S for 10.

Edit, oh Fancine is Uchi in New leaf... Oh no... That leaves Tiffany for my snooty bunny.

I think they're all accounted for now :( but if I see another one, I'll def pick it up for you. That's what I did with mine as well lol. I think I'm just missing one of the guitars, folk or country, forget which.

And Puck has to be pretty cool. He's wearing the BB Tee, which is like the best shirt ever, right?

I have the country guitar if you want me to bring it over to catalogue (and in real life, too!).
I NEED the folk guitar. Looks like a Martin.

Dream villagers? First the ones I have: Kabuki, Monique, Tia, Flora

The ones I want? I need a dog in my town!

So can gold roses still breed to make anything or are you just effectively neutering them when you make them? I finally got my gold watering can today and I only ask because 4 of my 6 black roses withered today, I swear I thought I watered every thing, and would prefer to not destroy my black rose supply chain unnecessarily.

veras

Today a villager mailed me a spotlight item in reply to me mailing them some random piece of furniture yesterday - does that mean my friendship with them is high enough to potentially get their picture?

Linius

Today a villager mailed me a spotlight item in reply to me mailing them some random piece of furniture yesterday - does that mean my friendship with them is high enough to potentially get their picture?

Most definitely. Villagers handing out spotlight items means your friendship is good with them.

Dream villager lists? Eh, may as well.

Rosie
Bob
Lucha
Chow
Muffy
Olivia
Ankha
Bones
Poncho
Fauna

I'm actually doing quite well, already have the first 5 of those in my village. Quite a lot of cats, but then I could happily make a dream town full of them.

Linius

I'm so happy with Frank, Kabuki, Julian, Jay and Simon in my town. They're all total bros. Rhonda can leave if she wants to. Charlise is leaving. Claudia is okay I guess, but I'd take Ankha over her any day.

Philia

Mine has been;

If we're doing it by personality, my list would be easier to choose on.

Peppy: Rosie
Normal: (this is HARD) Gala, Gayle and Tia
Snooty: Annalise
Uchi: Fuchsia
Jock: Rudy
Lazy: Biskit
Smug: Marshal
Cranky: .... Del right now. But after seeing Camofrog, Static and Apollo, they're doable too.

EDIT: Just remembered there's 10. :)

Philia

So can gold roses still breed to make anything or are you just effectively neutering them when you make them? I finally got my gold watering can today and I only ask because 4 of my 6 black roses withered today, I swear I thought I watered every thing, and would prefer to not destroy my black rose supply chain unnecessarily.

Before you do anything else! Does your Lief have a normal watering can? BUY that and water with it instead. If not, visit someone's town and buy it at their store. Saves you the headache I had myself.

I knew gold roses doesn't die but they also don't breed. So, I definitely wanted my blacks back lol, so I traded them with someone who wanted golds and had blacks. So if you accidentally watered with your gold can, you'll be sure to have golds tomorrow. Hope you find someone who's willing to make an enough trade with you.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I just remembered I actually like Joey. He's the only villager in my town other than Chrissy that I like.

zdwX2le.png

I'll miss you small incontinent duck.

Before you do anything else! Does your Lief have a normal watering can? BUY that and water with it instead. If not, visit someone's town and buy it at their store. Saves you the headache I had myself.

I knew gold roses doesn't die but they also don't breed. So, I definitely wanted my blacks back lol, so I traded them with someone who wanted golds and had blacks. So if you accidentally watered with your gold can, you'll be sure to have golds tomorrow. Hope you find someone who's willing to make an enough trade with you.

On another note, you still need that bathtube paper? :)

Philia

I think I got really lucky with my starting villagers. Bob, Genji, Tia, Blanche, and Pate are all awesome villagers.

My starting villagers were... okay. Not terrible or anything but definitely nothing worth writing home about. Otherwise you'd hear about them from me lol.

Caroline, Amelia, Soleil, Colton, Barold and Del are okay in my books. Rocket, Bubbles, and Tank need to go though. Pate I've not seen her very much, she's on her sick bed for sure though.

I just remembered I actually like Joey. He's the only villager in my town other than Chrissy that I like.

zdwX2le.png

I'll miss you small incontinent duck.

I lolled at this when I realized what he's wearing.

On another note, you still need that bathtube paper? :)

Bathtub, yes. :)

Ellix

I've been pretty lucky with villagers as well. There aren't really any I "dislike", just more of "willing to let go" for other villagers. In terms of "popular" villagers I had Genji and Whitney as starting villagers and got Marshal along the way from the campsite.

It was kinda hard to think up of a dream villager list, but here we go:

tumblr_inline_moxt6w0x2Y1s22myi.gif

Oh yeah, and maybe add Static in there as well.

Um, guys, a tenth villager is moving in even though I didn't get it from the campsite?

How is this even possible?

You can also get 10th villagers from playing online (another town's reject) or Streetpass.

When you talk to the villager for the first time, they'll tell you what town they came from.

Linius

Um, guys, a tenth villager is moving in even though I didn't get it from the campsite?

How is this even possible?

Have you even been watching this thread? It happened to a lot of people now :p

It's probably because you visited someone who had a villager planning on leaving, it could come from everywhere really. My tenth was Charlise from Smith, out of nowhere.

suzu

I've been pretty lucky with villagers as well. There aren't really any I "dislike", just more of "willing to let go" for other villagers. In terms of "popular" villagers I had Genji and Whitney as starting villagers and got Marshal along the way from the campsite.

It was kinda hard to think up of a dream villager list, but here we go:

Oh yeah, and maybe add Static in there as well.

I would trade you Static for Marshal if it were possible. lol

I haven't gotten rid of my silver can just yet so I'm still good. I looked up the thonky hybrid guide earlier so I caught that it explicitly said to get gold roses you need to use the gold can. I think I'll stick to the black roses regardless; the gold ones just look tacky to me.

Philia

I haven't gotten rid of my silver can just yet so I'm still good. I looked up the thonky hybrid guide earlier so I caught that it explicitly said to get gold roses you need to use the gold can. I think I'll stick to the black roses regardless; the gold ones just look tacky to me.

Glad to hear I'm not alone in thinking they look gaudy as heck.

SuperSah

Banned
You can also get 10th villagers from playing online (another town's reject) or Streetpass.

When you talk to the villager for the first time, they'll tell you what town they came from.

Must of been a StreetPass.

They can come from streetpasses (and internet, too, I think)

Cheers!

Have you even been watching this thread? It happened to a lot of people now :p

It's probably because you visited someone who had a villager planning on leaving, it could come from everywhere really. My tenth was Charlise from Smith, out of nowhere.

Unlike some, I don't sit here in front of the thread 24/7 to notice others.

Who is it? You might caught it from one of your friends. Is it Axel? He just left me.

It was Bud, I guess it may of been my brother.

MicH

Oh, if we're doing dream villager lists, here's mine (copied from my tumblr):

tumblr_inline_mpt76mJkUE1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt774syym1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7792qjw1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt77fLbmT1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7a7sgaq1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpt7ac5Iju1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpv5tqUGwx1s2ny37.gif
tumblr_inline_mpv5tzOD641s2ny37.gif

Snake, Julian, Marshal, Kabuki, Mira, Gaston, Olaf, Cheri.

Yeah, that's a lot of smug. lol.
We have very similar tastes! I currently have Snake, Marshal and Cheri too. VERY Shappy to se a fellow Cheri lover. She is my all time favorite!

Despera

Banned
Fossil pimping time!!

The ones I have:

ammonite x2
ankylo skull x4
ankylo tail
apato skull
apato tail
archelon skull
dimetrodon skull x2
dimetrodon tail
dinosaur egg
diplo neck
diplo tail x2
fern fossil x2
ichthyo skull
ichthyo torso x3
mammoth skull x2
mammoth torso
megacero tail
megacero torso x3
pachy skull x2
pachy tail
plesio neck
plesio skull x2
plesio torso x4
ptera left wing x2
ptera right wing x2
ptera skull
raptor skull
sabertooth skull
spino tail
stego skull
stego tail x2
stego torso
styraco skull
styraco tail
styraco torso
tricera skull x2
tricera torso

The one I need:

parasaur tail

If anyone needs any of 'em fossils, shoot me a PM or quote this post. Hopefully I find this damn parasaur missing piece soon.

I have Sprinkle moving out in a few days. I dunno if anyone wants her. I also don't really know how that works, sending a villager to someone else's town.

Philia

I have Sprinkle moving out in a few days. I dunno if anyone wants her. I also don't really know how that works, sending a villager to someone else's town.

When she's in boxes or boxed up, that's the day you tell people she's available for taking, you let that person into your town and to talk to her into moving into his or her town as long as he/she had a slot open.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have the country guitar if you want me to bring it over to catalogue (and in real life, too!).
I NEED the folk guitar. Looks like a Martin.

Dream villagers? First the ones I have: Kabuki, Monique, Tia, Flora

The ones I want? I need a dog in my town!

I'll have to check which one I actually need when I get back home :p

Oh Niraj, you stalkin' me now? :lol

lol I was waiting for you to notice that :p

That'd be uchi.

This.

Unlike some, I don't sit here in front of the thread 24/7 to notice others.

friday-damn-gif.gif

Elija2

Raining for the first time in a while in my town. Do I still have to water my flowers if I want the grass to grow underneath them?

Stat!

Diva is moving out!!!!!!

I think. When she came up to me and said she was moving out, I said "Who are you?" And she told me to stop crying and that we can still visit.

However, I'm not sure she is still moving and Im not sure if I should reset or ask her again.

Thoughts?

Elija2

Yup. Logic doesn't apply to this game

But doesn't rain help grass grow so it would make up for it? Or would watering the flowers make it grow even more?

Diva is moving out!!!!!!

I think. When she came up to me and said she was moving out, I said "Who are you?" And she told me to stop crying and that we can still visit.

However, I'm not sure she is still moving and Im not sure if I should reset or ask her again.

Thoughts?

Sounds like she's still moving out. Go around talking to other villagers and see if they still mention Diva moving out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom