• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I haven't done anything really today besides talk to Diva, make a small trade with Nan for a Cello, and that's it.

I guess you might as well reset rather than waste time chatting with villagers to see if they'll still mention Diva moving out.

Stat!

I guess you might as well reset rather than waste time chatting with villagers to see if they'll still mention Diva moving out.

Frank just now said that he heard a rumour Diva might be moving out of town (the same thing he said yesterday before I talked to Diva today). Should I be good to go? Im worried as she needs to leave. ...Seriously.

I'll talk to another villager.

Thanks for the help Elija.

Elija2

Frank just now said that he heard a rumour Diva might be moving out of town (the same thing he said yesterday before I talked to Diva today). Should I be good to go? Im worried as she needs to leave. ...Seriously.

I'll talk to another villager.

Thanks for the help Elija.

Sounds like she's still moving then. You're good to go.

Linius

I had to give Kabuki my sleek stereo because I didn't had any furniture that could go on top of other furniture in stock :p

He gave me a time clock in return...

Pikma

Banned
I invaded Niraj yesterday without even asking him just to get a few signatures, what I get back?

BRVY1yWCEAA_Z-D.jpg:large

Fuck you Nate, I want you out of my town now.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Random question:

Hey so I'm thinking of doing my turnips tonight before bed. So if I set my clock to 6am tonight and do my turniping and then tomorrow set the clock back to the normal time after 6am, this wont mess anything up, correct?

Animekatt

I invaded Niraj yesterday without even asking him just to get a few signatures, what I get back?

BRVY1yWCEAA_Z-D.jpg:large

Fuck you Nate, I want you out of my town now.

He's in my town too... I hate him. His birthday is coming up soon too. Guess who will NOT be there.

This was taking earlier at Cole's Bday party. No shock that the two lazys are together. They got tired of my /sighing so much that they tried to both corner me...
jsTXvJQRoA2U3.jpg

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I think any time traveling immediately rots all your turnips
I've read multiple sources that only TTing past 7 days ruins turnips in this game. Have yet to try it myself. I don't necessarily want to time travel, just move the clock ahead and then set it back to its normal time when it catches up in real time.

Linius

I was helping out some random Dutch girl for the past hour. Cataloging some stuff. Then she asked me for a good bathroom wall so I said she should check the Mori database to find some she likes so I can check if I have it. She requested the seaview wall, tropical vista and two Saharah walls :p

Elija2

I've read multiple sources that only TTing past 7 days ruins turnips in this game. Have yet to try it myself. I don't necessarily want to time travel, just move the clock ahead and then set it back to its normal time when it catches up in real time.

TTing backwards in time definitely rots turnips. I don't think there's a way for the game to detect that you've TTed forward in time.

Wolfe

You'll be ok as long as you don't TT backwards before you've sold the turnips, also think they automatically rot if you don't sell them off before the next Sunday arrives.

I ended up getting another pic from Apollo, anyone want it?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You'll be ok as long as you don't TT backwards before you've sold the turnips, also think they automatically rot if you don't sell them off before the next Sunday arrives.

I ended up getting another pic from Apollo, anyone want it?

Want to trade lol? I have an extra Muffy pic and two extra Lionel ones.

veras

Have some art for trade, I have legit: scary painting, serene painting, flowery painting, graceful painting, amazing painting

Looking for legit: Quaint painting, Basic painting, Perfect painting, Nice painting, Warm painting, Proper painting, Calm painting, Wild painting, Beautiful statue, Valiant statue, Gallant statue, Robust statue, Great statue, Mystic statue, Ancient statue, Motherly statue

mantidor

Nothing happens to black withered roses with the silver watering can right? I stupidly used the gold can in one and now I have a gold rose I didn't want, I don't want to lose my only black rose now.

Niraj

Flurry just showed me the following letter:

Dear Flurry,

You are too cute. I always worry so much about you. A tiny hamster like you all alone surrounded by lions, bears, and that sheep thing. I would keep you safe.

An Admirer

I wonder what weirdo sent this one :p

Linius

Flurry just showed me the following letter:

Dear Flurry,

You are too cute. I always worry so much about you. A tiny hamster like you all alone surrounded by lions, bears, and that sheep thing. I would keep you safe.

An Admirer

I wonder what weirdo sent this one :p

Lol, it's a nice touch your villagers keep the first letter you send them :p

Colin.

Big fossil list incoming. Still have plenty to get, so hoping I can work out some trades:

Have

Tricera Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
T-rex torso
Megacero Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Stego Skull (2)
Stego Tail
Stego Torso
Spino Skull
Ankylo Skull
Pachysaurus Skull (2)
Pachysaurus Torso
Pachysaurus Tail
Apato Tail (2)
Ichthyo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Left Wing
Raptor Torso
Mammoth Skull (3)
Mammoth Torso
Diplo Hip (2)
Diplo Neck
Sabertooth Skull
Styraco Tail

Want

Furniture:

Space theme
Spa theme
Astro series
Nintendo set

Big fossil list incoming. Still have plenty to get, so hoping I can work out some trades:

Want

T.Rex Skull
T.Rex Tail
Ankylo Tail
Apato Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Plesio Neck
Plesio Skull
Stego Torso
Ptera Skull
Raptor Skull
Styrako Tail
Spino Torso

Check :)

I got all the fossils already, so I don't need any of yours. :)

Haha, she put some real thought into those letters.

Indeed, earlier today Lucha showed me the one he received from her a while ago. Can't remember the exact wording but it was questioning if he is wearing a mask, or if he actually has a zipper built into the back of his skull. Still need to find out what letter Muffy supposedly received.

Niraj

Indeed, earlier today Lucha showed me the one he received from her a while ago. Can't remember the exact wording but it was questioning if he is wearing a mask, or if he actually has a zipper built into the back of his skull. Still need to find out what letter Muffy supposedly received.

lol

Colin.

Sure. :) That's okay by me. :)

Alright, based on the price guide here, that would come to 18000 bells (which I broke down below). I can just drop the bells in your town, and you can then drop the fossils, if you like. My friend code is in my profile.

Ankylo Tail - 2500
Sabertooth Torso - 2000
Diplo Hip - 4000
Ptera Skull - 4000
Styrako Tail - 2500
Spino Torso - 3000

Alright, based on the price guide here, that would come to 18000 bells (which I broke down below). I can just drop the bells in your town, and you can then drop the fossils, if you like. My friend code is in my profile.

Ankylo Tail - 2500
Sabertooth Torso - 2000
Diplo Hip - 4000
Ptera Skull - 4000
Styrako Tail - 2500
Spino Torso - 3000

Yup. :) I added you already and my FC is also in my profile.

Townname is Petville. And if you want, you can catalogue the all Gulliver items. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom