• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I'm actually trying to get a PWP from Wendy (want fairy tale bridge), but Gayle keeps getting excited when she sees me. My stealth is not working!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You going to still be around in an hour or two? Would love to grab the Varia pants if they're still available.
LIkely around all day, but I'll make a note that you want the pants.

I probably should have mentioned it earlier, but my Re-Tail is buying wallpapers at a premium today.

Linius

D0UzN7D.png

halp

If we want those guides in there we need to remove a shitload of stuff in the OP. Or edit it in the second post which is made by KamikazeKoala.

She only shows up after you've spent 65k bells in TIY (the home center you're getting)

65k bells as everything counts towards it? Cause otherwise I 'm buying a lot of melody paper, not gonna wait till i have 65k bought of furniture. (Guess I already for 20k, I guess...)

Also, when can i deliver your cabana wall? :)

Same question for Linius. :)

D0UzN7D.png

halp

If we want those guides in there we need to remove a shitload of stuff in the OP. Or edit it in the second post which is made by KamikazeKoala.

Fine by me. :)

MicH

I have been swimming for two fucking hours. It's incredible how much annoying dialogue that the game has when you're farming PWPs :( My personality determined by which flower I like? Which drink best goes with popcorn? Stop it!

65k bells as everything counts towards it? Cause otherwise I 'm buying a lot of melody paper, not gonna wait till i have 65k bought of furniture. (Guess I already for 20k, I guess...)

Also, when can i deliver your cabana wall? :)

Same question for Linius. :)
I believe so, yeah. I just ordered a lot of music and that must have been enough. I want to get the wall today, but I'm too busy already (yet I'm posting here). Do you mind holding it for a few days? I should be able to get it Monday

I believe so, yeah. I just ordered a lot of music and that must have been enough. I want to get the wall today, but I'm too busy already (yet I'm posting here). Do you mind holding it for a few days? I should be able to get it Monday

Oh, if you order from the catalogue, that counts too?

Would be nice, cause I need a lot for my theme challenge. :)

Ok, cool, it stays in the box, it's not like I gonna fill it up with other Island stuff. :p

Linius

Money you spend on ordering things from your catalogue doesn't count towards that right?

And I can probably pick up the wall somewhere today, we'll figure it out.

And before we start editing your post I'd like to wait and see what other think. Personally I think it would be better if it all fits in the OP. But then we just need to get rid of the review/media/3DS bundle section to begin with.

Money you spend on ordering things from your catalogue doesn't count towards that right?

And I can probably pick up the wall somewhere today, we'll figure it out.

And before we start editing your post I'd like to wait and see what other think. Personally I think it would be better if it all fits in the OP. But then we just need to get rid of the review/media/3DS bundle section to begin with.

Ok. :)

Yeah, I think so too. We'll see.

Well, yeah, that section isn't needed anymore, so that would clear some space up.

MicH

"So on a scale from blah to great, how does this day feel?"

Get lost Gayle :( By far the worst offender and she is always the one excited

Philia

D0UzN7D.png

halp

Did you not see suzu's post?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74222403&postcount=76

suzu said:
Should probably also remove the 3DS XL bundle stuff, Tortimer Island, Media & Links, Reviews, etc.

That should help you a ton already by cutting all that out. Suzu is the co-operator of that OP, so I suggest you take her advise.

------------

Anyway, hubby got his scorpion last night. Kudos to him. Still trying to find mine really.

My lucky item for the day is quite specific. Ornate bottoms. There's only two bottoms that fits this category and thankfully I have both on catalog and one on hand for my Fairy Tale theme. What luck is that? Its interesting to make note.

My hybrids today were interesting. Two black tulips from my black tulip bed and purple rose from the Orange X Purple bed. My pink tulip bed had made a red tulip... Found a stray red rose and moved it.

OK. so I'm clearing out stuff from my closet that I don't see myself using in the short term and the stuff that's basically lying outside my house. If you want any of this EXCITING stuff just tell me and you can come on over and pick it up. Don't need anything in return... but if you happen to have some spare balloon dog lamps I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. Oh and I still need to catalogue the Exotic chest and rug.

And Nintendo stuff no one wants anymore!

Super Star x2

Oh and there are some random rugs, wallpapers, tops and gyroids. If anyone is interested in those I suppose I could get round to listing them.

Hi BGBW, could I claim one of the stars please? I'm only missing the star and coin from the fortune cookie items, then I can finally stop getting them I'm hoping to make a list of items to give away sometime this weekend.

I probably won't be able to get online until later tonight, but I'll check during my lunch break today if I can. What is your town name again? I believe we're still registered from a turnip exchange not long ago unless you had to clear room. If so, FC is in profile.

I might have an exotic chest and rug that I can order for you. I'll check when they open in a few hours. Thanks!

UberTag

Looking to trade Katie items.
I have extras of Katie's picture and her sketchbook.
Would like to trade for the digital-photo frame, globe or world map.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Not sure if this is thread worthy, but the official Pikmin house has appeared in my showcase overnight.

Lots of space and fruit furniture.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
http://i.imgur.com/D0UzN7D.png

halp

Remember if you want to link to another post use the code (using your post as an example)

[post=74363547]Text[/post]

rather than

[url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=74363547&postcount=509]Text[/url]

Not only does it use up less characters it will jump to that post while staying in thread view rather than opening up a single post view.

Hi BGBW, could I claim one of the stars please? I'm only missing the star and coin from the fortune cookie items, then I can finally stop getting them I'm hoping to make a list of items to give away sometime this weekend.
Well like I said I'll likely be checking this thread over the course of the day thus around for the next 12 hours or so minus meal and tea times.

I'll edit up list to reflect one of the stars will be yours.

zroid

Banned
D0UzN7D.png

halp

you can also turn some of the stuff into graphics, or someone else can if they're willing

Pikmin 3 House for those outside Europe:

Only the middle room was interesting for me. :( All the other rooms had furniture I got already or not orderable... :( Oh well, better than nothing. :)

Yesterday I finally rearranged my house. I pulled everything out of my lockers and museum rooms for the HHA 150.000 points challenge. Put my cabana set, insect set, mermaid set, pascal set and Nintendo set out in rooms and got 145,683 points... We're almost there.

Hope no one streetpasses me today, because that one wouldn't be happy. :D Almost nothing can be ordered in my house, except stuff in the basement. :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only the middle room was interesting for me. :( All the other rooms had furniture I got already or not orderable... :( Oh well, better than nothing. :)

Yesterday I finally rearranged my house. I pulled everything out of my lockers and museum rooms for the HHA Challenge. Put my cabana set, insect set, mermaid set, pascal set and Nintendo set out in rooms and got 145,683 points... We're almost there.

Hope no one streetpasses me today, because that one wouldn't be happy. :D Almost nothing can be ordered in my house, except stuff in the basement. :p
A lot of the stuff in my house can't be reorder because I refurbished it. Well they can get a complete Sleek set (minus wall and floor) out of it so it's not too bad

After I get 150.000, I'm going for the Toy Shop theme challenge. At least two rooms need to be cleared from stuff. :(

A table with a piece of fireworks would do the trick, right, for the missing points?

YESSSS NOEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY

Now keep them coming!

Also I FINALLY got my PWP suggestion: flower bed

Eh. It's alright. Lolly to the rescue.

I'm afraid this will be the only one we'll getting for now... :( Or they could maybe have a Wonderfull 101 house?

ramyeon

Not sure if this is thread worthy, but the official Pikmin house has appeared in my showcase overnight.

Lots of space and fruit furniture.
Anyone in Australia who can confirm we didn't get this? I didn't get anything new in my HHA today.

If Europeans feel screwed over with regards to games, Australia is even worse.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like we did. Just had to close and restart the game to get it to show. Nice to be included for once :D

Looking to trade Katie items.
I have extras of Katie's picture and her sketchbook.
Would like to trade for the digital-photo frame, globe or world map.

I have a globe, so I might want the sketch book, but I'm at work at this time.

Give me a few hours, maybe 1PM?

Animekatt

Promised Katt I'd post here so here I am :p

Nice to see Katt and T! first thing this morning in my town :) Thanks for the pressies!

Will get to work on my town soon and actually start to have a house that has matching furniture :p

Yay, welcome! I thought your house was awesome. So many things that I haven't seen before, like that shelf in the kitchen, and retro washer.

Added you and pmed you my FC.

Will open my gates once he've added me.

Edit: Gates open.

Also I have a bonus on Perfect Peach but peaches is my native. -.-' >8(

Coming. :D

Only have one perfect peach, haven't planted any. :( should start with that too, I guess.

If you lose your perfect peach, you get another one?

Despera

Banned
That's excellent! For me at least :p

I don't have that many, but would be great to unload a few. Also, a villager asked me to get 6 signatures from any other town for a petition. I hope you don't mind me asking your villagers to sign it for me.

zigg

My first trip to shampoodle was a nightmare. I wore a hat until the next day. lol

I remember getting a terrible haircut from someone who wasn't my usual barber years ago and I wore a hat outdoors to cover it up for a week.

I did the same in Animal Crossing after my first cut.

I went through all of the weird ones so that I could get the girl hairstyles!

I just sold all my girl clothes this morning and I am going to go back to spikes and some simple clothes. With my clover, of course :D

It was fun playing dress-up for a bit but I just can't manage to look good enough to pull it off. ;)

That's excellent! For me at least :p

You guys realize that selling perfect peaches in a peach town gets you 20% of the value of selling them in a non-peach town, right?

Philia

I'll come by after work. :)

Feeling better?

Eh. These migraines can go for a few days and ibuprofen can only suppresses it somewhat. So count me being in a fog. And no worries, I'll be available for you. :)

Coming. :D

Only have one perfect peach, haven't planted any. :( should start with that too, I guess.

If you lose your perfect peach, you get another one?

Yes but very very rarely. You're better off buying fertilizer at the Emporium to get your next perfect peach.

Linius

I also have Katrina in town today for anyone who wants to get their fortunes told.

I'd like to come by later :D

Lulz, Reese has also bonus on my own perfect fruit today :lol

Also edited a bunch of stuff in the OP everyone. There are some new guides in. Extended the piece about perfect fruit a little. There are more links under the 'quick help' section at the very top of the OP. And we're at exactly 24.000 characters currently.

I wanted to do a piece on Redd, Katrina and maybe some other special visitors about whom people keep asking questions but that's not gonna fit in the OP no more.

zigg

You unlock the female styles if you get the male ones at least once?
I think it's just a count of the number of times you visited. I unlocked it when I was just trying to adjust the color on a haircut I actually liked.

Hey, are girls' eyes set differently? The one thing I noticed in my time as a lady was that while the hair and dress and WHEE MY ARMS ARE UP IN THE AIR thing was all right, my face looked a little off.

Despera

Banned
I just sold all my girl clothes this morning and I am going to go back to spikes and some simple clothes. With my clover, of course :D

It was fun playing dress-up for a bit but I just can't manage to look good enough to pull it off. ;)

You guys realize that selling perfect peaches in a peach town gets you 20% of the value of selling them in a non-peach town, right?
Oh... I thought as long as it was a different town, the bonus was the same regardless of the nativity of the fruit. oh well

Eh. These migraines can go for a few days and ibuprofen can only suppresses it somewhat. So count me being in a fog. And no worries, I'll be available for you. :)

Yes but very very rarely. You're better off buying fertilizer at the Emporium to get your next perfect peach.

Well, i got one from the beginning, so would it be wise to plant it now?

You have to reach a certain number of haircuts to do that. I read it in the guide but I forgot the number :p

15?

zigg

Oh... I thought as long as it was a different town, the bonus was the same regardless of the nativity of the fruit. oh well
I think you still get the Re-Tail bonus, but you're not going to stack that with the non-native bonus.

Well, i got one from the beginning, so would it be wise to plant it now?
YES. And then plant all its offspring. Don't stop planting until you run out of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom