• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifteen insects to go. Five of those I can catch this time of year. Petaltail Dragonfly, Saw Stag (already caught, not yet donated), Scorpion, Diving Beetle and the House Centipede. I bet all of those except for the Saw Stag will be difficult for me.

Gonna do a round-up for my fishes later tonight.

Got all of those except Petaltail Dragonfly. :(

Question, if someone wants to visit my house at a specific time. Do I have to be in the house or do I need to get that person on that time?

Because I was at home when someone was gonna visit me, but they didn't show up and when I left the house and went to that villager, it said that I wasn't home...

Man... gonna be stuck without internet for the weekend (thank goodness for 4G iPad though) and it bums me out that you guys are not going to be a quick trip away in case I need something.

I likely won't need anything... but you guys spoil me.

I'm having my first issue with poor placement of a new villager's house. WHY Broccolo? WHY do you need to be in the way of my easy-access route from main street to Re-Tail? WHY DID I ASK YOU TO MOVE HERE?

Philia

I have Katrina today. Let me know if you like to come over and get your fortune done. :)

Also. I've noticed that there's two fortune items that's suggested so far today. Ornate bottoms and Flashy bottoms.

I'll list these here for future reference.

Ornate bottoms: Royal shorts and Corset skirt.
Flashy bottoms: Cow pants, Giraffe pants, Jester pants, kappa pants, mummy pants, red-stripe pants, and two-tone pants.

This info is at courtesy of MoriDB.

As for catches, I'll be looking out for the Scorpion, Petaltail Dragonfly, Soft-shelled Turtle and Turban Shell.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have Katrina today. Let me know if you like to come over and get your fortune done. :)

Also. I've noticed that there's two fortune items that's suggested so far today. Ornate bottoms and Flashy bottoms.

I'll list these here for future reference.

Ornate bottoms: Royal shorts and Corset skirt.
Flashy bottoms: Cow pants, Giraffe pants, Jester pants, kappa pants, mummy pants, red-stripe pants, and two-tone pants.

This info is at courtesy of MoriDB.

As for catches, I'll be looking out for the Scorpion, Petaltail Dragonfly, Soft-shelled Turtle and Turban Shell.

Mind if I pop in? I can give you your shirt :)

lol. We'll chat about it later.

MicH

I had Saharah give me the shoji screen and planked tatami at once before. Suddenly my modern house turned Japanese

Lee N

Membre
This is what happens when you plant a flower right before a villager plants a flower in the same spot. I hope this flower never dies.

issl7ZLi2zwz4.JPG
Would it be possible to replicate this in multiplayer? I don¨t have a working home connection right now (only 3G via my phone) so I can't experiment with it, but it seems to me all you need is two people planting different flowers simultaneously…

Flipyap

Guys, guys, guys! There's a dragon at my campsite there's a dragon at my campsite there's a dragon at my campsite!

...and he's wearing a dragon suit, I guess he heard I like dragons.

tumblr_mqwuasrdvO1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwtzg2DV41sbg055o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqwug4XeB41sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwu5uEuYz1sbg055o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqwujzKvLO1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwunjufOO1sbg055o1_400.jpg

Animekatt

Is Shoji Screen desirable? I think that's the first wall I ever got from Saharah. xD

I never had her(him) give me anything cool. Well maybe the wrestling floor. I've wanted that wall for my house since forevah. XD

You don't have to worry about it Niraj, you've given me so much anyways. ;)

Niraj

Guys, guys, guys! There's a dragon at my campsite there's a dragon at my campsite there's a dragon at my campsite!

...and he's wearing a dragon suit, I guess he heard I like dragons.

tumblr_mqwuasrdvO1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwtzg2DV41sbg055o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqwug4XeB41sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwu5uEuYz1sbg055o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqwujzKvLO1sbg055o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqwunjufOO1sbg055o1_400.jpg

I have him in my town. He's cool looking, but a dumbass.

Zero_IYAD

2nd day spending 2 useless hours trying to spot a single Petaltail dragonfly but found nothing!
God this is getting annoying!
I searched everywhere, left my gates open, went to the island, went on tours, but NOTHING!

After searching online the only thing left to do is chopping almost all the trees in my town & NO WAY am doing that!

Need advice guys : (

Oh, got Nibbles picture today, 1st picture for me.

June:
"Gooster, I've decided I'm going to move. :("
"Aw, well, good luck!"

August:
"Gooster, I think I'm going to move now. :("
"Do you not see me digging up this fossil here? Whatever."

Niraj

2nd day spending 2 useless hours trying to spot a single Petaltail dragonfly but found nothing!
God this is getting annoying!
I searched everywhere, left my gates open, went to the island, went on tours, but NOTHING!

After searching online the only thing left to do is chopping almost all the trees on my town & NOW WAY am doing that!

Need advice guys : (

Oh, got Nibbles picture today, 1st picture for me.

My advice is to not stress over it. You have a month :p

and Katt, it's up to you. It's just gonna sit in storage otherwise probably :p

Despera

Banned
Woohoo, thanks! Enjoy your oddly expensive miniature crown.
Nope. Thank you :D

First time posting here, hello everyone! Anyone got a modern set they'd be willing to sell?
You're in luck. I was about to get rid of the modern set since I'm changing the theme.

I'm only missing the wardrobe to complete the set, which I can order and give to you later.

FC is in the profile.

That's even better! I love those lazy goofballs.

Me too, but I think I'll stick with one. I don't need anybody upstaging Punchy. That's why Doc is packed and ready to go. At least I found a Gaffer who likes bunnies and is willing to take him; glad to see he's getting a home where he'll be appreciated.

Would it be possible to replicate this in multiplayer? I don¨t have a working home connection right now (only 3G via my phone) so I can't experiment with it, but it seems to me all you need is two people planting different flowers simultaneously…

Possibly, but it might just be an issue with a Villager's action having priority over everything. Not sure if you saw my post a little after this event, but the violet I planted did disappear and the red lily remained. So it's not like our town can be filled with these flowers.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I have perfect oranges up in my Re-Tail today. There's no bell bloom though. PM me if you're interested in coming by!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Great! I was able to order the exotic chest and rug, so I should have them this afternoon. Hopefully I catch you tonight or this weekend.
Thanks for that. Catch ya later.

Checking Club Tortimer is a pain. You feel rather rude just popping in and out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Someone tried to "rob" me on the island by not letting me leave.

Annoyingly I just found some yellow hibiscuses.

Whatever I just flipped the wireless switch.

EDIT: Well silver lining. Next visit I finally found the striped wet suit!

Man i thought i was over the whole Animal Crossing thing... i mean i played the first one on Cube back in the day and enjoyed it for a while... then i moved on to other stuff and never looked back!

Now with all the buzz THIS one is getting though...Should i give it a go? I mean is there anything about this one that would make it extremely fun for someone like me or is it really more of the same with more extras, more refined etc.?

seriously torn here...

How much you want? :)

Edit: doublepost. :(

I gonna see if I can start that catalogue party now. Tomorrow I'm not gonna be available... :(

Niraj

That's the worst. A few times I've tried to circumvent it by starting a tour and sitting down, but the stupid shit always crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom