• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Sure! And I wouldn't delete you.

Unless your Gaf name is totally different from your 3DS name maybe on accident :p

Okay, I'll add you back later.

EDIT

Naaaw man, fucking Resetti :O

Open your gates Ramyeon, I'll come to you. I don't want the other dude visiting again. He's a friend of a friend and he annoys me a bit :p
Man, that Resetti :( always at the worst times haha.

Opening up now :)

ramyeon

Oh man, Resetti is just going for it today. I hadn't seen him in so long, too.

Lucky I saved just before that... If you guys wanna come back over let me know.

Linius

I feel like something is holding us back here. It's been very long since I've last seen Resetti and now he shows up twice in a row :(

EDIT

I'll ride the trains again to give you your visit. Pretty sure because of the error you still got nothing :p

ramyeon

I feel like something is holding us back here. It's been very long since I've last seen Resetti and now he shows up twice in a row :(

EDIT

I'll ride the trains again to give you your visit. Pretty sure because of the error you still got nothing :p
Seriously? That's harsh haha. Alrighty I'll quickly open up again! Thanks for telling me about the lamp btw, I need to check Re-Tail more often.

Linius

Seriously? That's harsh haha. Alrighty I'll quickly open up again! Thanks for telling me about the lamp btw, I need to check Re-Tail more often.

Yeah, I walked in and my heart skipped a beat. SLOPPY LAMP

Why do I always see sloppy items in other towns :lol

Linius

I think I actually sold a few sloppy items I got before I knew what they were and how valuable they were :x I feel terrible.

I sold my first Saharah exclusive items, I know that feel :p

@Veras

I'm gonna let you in tomorrow. It's getting quite late so I'll stop playing now and do something else. The music will still be there :)

Linius

5tt.jpg

If Kabuki should wear the swimsuit it would be perfect.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If anyone is interested in just chilling out and listening to some K.K. tunes, I'm just going to leave my gate open :)

Turnip bitch wouldn't show up this morning, I thought it was the fireworks shit messing with it, eventually I saw Katie was walking around so I sent her packing to my GF's town came back and the turnip bitch was there with her dumb turnips like nothing had happened. >_>

Wasted ages trying to figure out what was wrong.

veras

I always seem to get days like this every once in awhile where my villagers just won't request me to do anything :(

I feel like my villagers never make requests... I've talked to Diva like six thousand times to buy art and she's literally never asked me to go do anything

ramyeon

Yeah that's pretty much the worst
Yeah it definitely sucks. I'm about to give up, been trying all morning and all they wanna do are trades or selling me stuff.
I feel like my villagers never make requests... I've talked to Diva like six thousand times to buy art and she's literally never asked me to go do anything
That sucks, I had a few really good ones recently but they seem to have all dried up today.

Turnip bitch wouldn't show up this morning, I thought it was the fireworks shit messing with it, eventually I saw Katie was walking around so I sent her packing to my GF's town came back and the turnip bitch was there with her dumb turnips like nothing had happened. >_>

Wasted ages trying to figure out what was wrong.

Let's agree to call her Turnip Lady...

Elija2

For sure man, just hit me up :)

Hmm that was a bit random :/ opening up again I guess lol

I think I'm done listening to K.K. for the day. Thanks for opening up though, it was fun.

Just remembered that my original reason for visiting your town was to get signatures.

Niraj

I think I'm done listening to K.K. for the day. Thanks for opening up though, it was fun.

Just remembered that my original reason for visiting your town was to get signatures.

Did you get them or no? Feel free to if you need to

Niraj

Nah, I got them before I went inside Club LOL to chill with you guys. Only got a hibachi for it, but I already had that villager's picture anyway.

Oh ok, cool. I'll be working on that badge til close I guess :p

If anyone ever wants to pop in, feel free.

UberTag

Yeah it definitely sucks. I'm about to give up, been trying all morning and all they wanna do are trades or selling me stuff.
Crazy thought but try talking to your villagers with nothing in your inventory and no bells to spend. Just have your tools on-hand.

Clearly this will prevent painting offers but it should at least help break the cycle of offers of crap to buy and/or trade. (Of course, they'll still give you useless garbage for free.)

Niraj

Actually ramyeon, are you on Sunday, aka fireworks day? That could be why, I think I remember people saying something similar last week?

Also, K.K. Gumbo is awesome.

ramyeon

Crazy thought but try talking to your villagers with nothing in your inventory and no bells to spend. Just have your tools on-hand.

Clearly this will prevent painting offers but it should at least help break the cycle of offers of crap to buy and/or trade. (Of course, they'll still give you useless garbage for free.)
Good point, that might actually help a lot. Gonna make sure to do that from now on!
Actually ramyeon, are you on Sunday, aka fireworks day? That could be why, I think I remember people saying something similar last week?

Also, K.K. Gumbo is awesome.
Ah yeah, I am. I was thinking that may have something to do with it... if so then event days are even more nerfed than I thought, there's close to nothing to do on them :(

Elija2

All those Japanese schoolchildren add up man

I only added two!

Ended up deleting 10 people from my friends list. I wish there was a way to see who still plays Animal Crossing. I had 100 people in my list but I only recall ever playing with maybe two dozen different people in Animal Crossing. Probably shouldn't have mass-added a bunch of people before the game even came out.

Marvie_3

Banned
I only added two!

Ended up deleting 10 people from my friends list. I wish there was a way to see who still plays Animal Crossing. I had 100 people in my list but I only recall ever playing with maybe two dozen different people in Animal Crossing. Probably shouldn't have mass-added a bunch of people before the game even came out.

That was a problem for me too. I'm down to about 50 now and I could probably remove several of those too.

The pre-AC swapnote fest was great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom