• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansel

Banned
Look at this man.

Look at this moustache.

Gaston_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Well, sometimes I felt guilty when someone said hi and wanted to do a tour, so then I played a couple and after that, said I had to home. :) But not everyone...

Koren

Big fossil list incoming. Still have plenty to get, so hoping I can work out some trades:

Want

T.Rex Skull
T.Rex Tail
Ankylo Tail
Apato Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Plesio Neck
Plesio Skull
Stego Torso
Ptera Skull
Raptor Skull
Styrako Tail
Spino Torso
Besides the ones kamikazekoala has, I've also
plesio skull
plesio neck
diplo torso

If you're still around...

Linius

Okay, leaving this island in the next minute because I promised to visit someone. If you want a striped wetsuit now is the time.

Linius

Aaand I left. Bought 3 just in case, so there is still one spare. If Uber needs it he gets dibs for helping me out with island items.

Wolfe

Dang dishes makin me miss out on a sweet wetsuit.

Niraj, you can just have the spare Apollo pic if you want it. Not really interested in any other pics but thanks for the offer.

UberTag

Aaand I left. Bought 3 just in case, so there is still one spare. If Uber needs it he gets dibs for helping me out with island items.
Appreciate the gesture but I've already amassed the entire wet suit collection.
(Also, I think Animekatt's mayor would look adorable in stripes.)

Only thing I need from the island going forward is the Treasure Chest.

Linius

Appreciate the gesture but I've already amassed the entire wet suit collection.
(Also, I think Animekatt's mayor would look adorable in stripes.)

Only thing I need from the island going forward is the Treasure Chest.

Okay, good to know. Then one goes to Katt and the other to Ramyeon.

ramyeon

Okay, good to know. Then one goes to Katt and the other to Ramyeon.
:D thanks again, let me know when I can come over to grab it.

Good hybrid morning again, since I'm pretty much exclusively trying to breed black roses. Got 3 more so now I have just over 20 of them. Might stop at around 30/40 and start making gold roses.

Koren

I was trying to play the roost minigame without cheating.

I feel stupid because it tooks me sth like 10 tries to notice one VERY useful detail: it seems that villagers (not special characters, but you can have informations more easily) have the exact same order for sugar and milk!

none/none
a little/1 spoon
regular/2 spoons
a lot/3 spoons

Is it well known and did I silply missed it? Is it just a coincidence on my small sample?

UberTag

Good hybrid morning again, since I'm pretty much exclusively trying to breed black roses. Got 3 more so now I have just over 20 of them. Might stop at around 30/40 and start making gold roses.
Can you get black rose hybrids from anything other than a red+red or black+black pairing? I've been stuck with a single black rose for roughly two weeks now that I would gladly pair up with another color (i.e. black+red) if there was any chance of further black roses springing up.

Linius

I was trying to play the roost minigame without cheating.

I feel stupid because it tooks me sth like 10 tries to notice one VERY useful detail: it seems that villagers (not special characters, but you can have informations more easily) have the exact same order for sugar and milk!

none/none
a little/1 spoon
regular/2 spoons
a lot/3 spoons

Is it well known and did I silply missed it? Is it just a coincidence on my small sample?

It's true that every common villagers has the same amount of milk and sugar except for the special characters like Digby etc.

I still need to catalog a modern wood table and a modern wood tv, but I'm not going to have any time until monday or tuesday. I'm swamped. I think I'm sticking with the rustic theme. Seems somewhat easier and I like the majority of the pieces.

So I got 2 paintings (both legit, checked at Retail):

perfect painting (gone)
quaint painting (gone)

to trade.for

2 of following art:

dynamic painting
basic painting
amazing painting
nice painting
moving painting
common painting
flowery painting (got)
warm painting
jolly painting
neutral painting
worthy painting
calm painting
moody painting
serene painting (got)
scenic painting
wild painting
beautiful statue
valiant statue
galant statue
great statue
mystic statue

ramyeon

Can you get black rose hybrids from anything other than a red+red or black+black pairing? I've been stuck with a single black rose for roughly two weeks now that I would gladly pair up with another color (i.e. black+red) if there was any chance of further black roses springing up.
I think red+orange works too! I just waited to get 2 blacks and then started breeding them from there. It was pretty remarkable how quickly I started getting them from then on.

Levi

Banned

I've gotten black from Orange/Red. The red had orange/pink parents, but I think it'd work even with normal reds.

Koren

It would be logical that red/black could give a black. Probably with a lower probability than black/black, though (?) Haven't checked, though...

Also black/orange, black/pink, orange/red, pink/red, etc. Even orange/pink. If hybrids indeed can act as their parents.

I'm wondering whether a red+ can breed a black, though...

Koren

I still need to catalog a modern wood table and a modern wood tv, but I'm not going to have any time until monday or tuesday. I'm swamped. I think I'm sticking with the rustic theme. Seems somewhat easier and I like the majority of the pieces.
PM me when you're available, I should be available (maybe not monday afternoon) and able to provide both...

Linius

Can I drop by to pick up that wetsuit? I should still have you on my list I think :)

Sure! And I wouldn't delete you.

Unless your Gaf name is totally different from your 3DS name maybe on accident :p

I think you removed me, you're showing offline

Okay, I'll add you back later.

EDIT

Naaaw man, fucking Resetti :O

Open your gates Ramyeon, I'll come to you. I don't want the other dude visiting again. He's a friend of a friend and he annoys me a bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom