• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I only added two!

Ended up deleting 10 people from my friends list. I wish there was a way to see who still plays Animal Crossing. I had 100 people in my list but I only recall ever playing with maybe two dozen different people in Animal Crossing. Probably shouldn't have mass-added a bunch of people before the game even came out.

I did the same thing really :p

I've actually deleted some irl friends though to make room for more of you guys lol. I don't think I've ever played anything with those friends, so whatever. I'll add em again someday when they stop sucking.

Elija2

That was a problem for me too. I'm down to about 50 now and I could probably remove several of those too.

The pre-AC swapnote fest was great though.

Yeah, those were some good times. Too bad the Swapnote-ing really slowed down after the game came out. Now whenever I send out a Swapnote I feel like I'm spamming people.

I did the same thing really :p

I've actually deleted some irl friends though to make room for more of you guys lol. I don't think I've ever played anything with those friends, so whatever. I'll add em again someday when they stop sucking.

Yeah, I added people from another forum I go to but I've never played anything with them. They're just taking up precious space on my friends list.

Frogstep

All those Japanese schoolchildren add up man

Bahahaha!
I have yet to meet these friendly Japanese school girls people seem to be running into. So far my experience with random islands has resulted in american teens asking me very awkward questions and proposals.

milkham

Bahahaha!
I have yet to meet these friendly Japanese school girls people seem to be running into. So far my experience with random islands has resulted in american teens asking me very awkward questions and proposals.

my experience on the international islands is i see a girl from florida who doesn't even say hi, every time.

Elija2

Bahahaha!

I'm on the island right now with an 11-year-old Japanese girl. She showed-off a sea bass that she caught. I clapped.

Frogstep

my experience on the international islands is i see a girl from florida who doesn't even say hi, every time.

I'm on the island right now with an 11-year-old Japanese girl. She showed-off a sea bass that she caught. I clapped.

Some 13 yr old girl bought a Kappa hat and then gave it to me and wanted me to be her boyfriend in return. That pretty much has happened everytime.

Niraj

Bahahaha!

I seem to meet them without even trying lol

I guess I'm just blessed :p They even speak English ;)

Some 13 yr old girl bought a Kappa hat and then gave it to me and wanted me to be her boyfriend in return. That pretty much has happened everytime.

lolwut

Elija2

Free stuff. Are you complaining?

I seem to meet them without even trying lol

I guess I'm just blessed :p They even speak English ;)

Ever met any older Japanese players?

What I'm trying to understand is why these Japanese girls keep telling everyone their age

I don't know what it is, but it seems like the only English phrases these girls know are "Hi" and "I am [age]".

Jintor

It really bugs me that AC doesn't have a chatlog, especially if I'm visiting international island and trying to translate on the go

Niraj

Ever met any older Japanese players?

Yeah, actually. I befriended one girl that's 19 going on 20, and another in her 20s who's married. We email each other occasionally. There was also another one that was like 28 or so, but we just chatted there for a bit, didn't add each other.

Elija2

What does it say about me that I've gotten more badges in 2 months of playing than (most of) these Japanese players have gotten in more than 7?

One thing I hate is that if I have my gate open but I get a connection error I lose all my progress even if nobody else was in my town. It makes me scared to play with my gate open unless I'm specifically inviting somebody over.

Yeah, actually. I befriended one girl that's 19 going on 20, and another in her 20s who's married. We email each other occasionally. There was also another one that was like 28 or so, but we just chatted there for a bit, didn't add each other.

Whoah, that's taking the friendship to a whole other level.

Marvie_3

Banned
What does it say about me that I've gotten more badges in 2 months of playing than (most of) these Japanese players have gotten in more than 7?

One thing I hate is that if I have my gate open but I get a connection error I lose all my progress even if nobody else was in my town. It makes me scared to play with my gate open unless I'm specifically inviting somebody over.

Whoah, that's taking the friendship to a whole other level.

This is why I always save before I open my gate.

Elija2

Was just on the island with some Japanese girl who kept asking me if I recognized things like Snoopy and Naruto. Apparently she loves Snoopy.

This is why I always save before I open my gate.

The game saves for you when you open your gate. I'm talking about while my gate is open, everything I do will be lost if I get a connection error. That's why I never bother opening my gate for people to just hang out in my town until I'm done all of my daily chores.

Wolfe

The game saves for you when you open your gate. I'm talking about while my gate is open, everything I do will be lost if I get a connection error. That's why I never bother opening my gate for people to just hang out in my town until I'm done all of my daily chores.

I know it's not a great solution but you can always just manually save every so often, then it's not like all your progress will be lost.

Any of you guys need the sand castle item from the island?

nvm, Resetti'd

I don't care if it resetti'd, go back and get it for me!

I finally got my watering can and was planting some exotic fruit and accidentally ate the only Lychee I had! :( Anyone here I could visit either tonight or tomorrow who has some? My FC is 0946-2341-5341

Niraj

I don't care if it resetti'd, go back and get it for me!

No.

Was just on another one with flip flops, but this kid that was there was awful and wouldn't do anything during the tours -_- I kept trying to fake him out and go on the tours myself, but it didn't really work out, so I bought one pair and left.

Edit: in a Japanese girl's town. She's time traveled all the way to 2016 :/

EdgeXL

I seem to see young Japanese girls on the island more than any other nationality/gender/age group.

I do have an older Japanese woman and her son on my friends list (they both have copies of the game.) It is kind of slow communicating with each other because she doesn't know much English and I do not know much Japanese.

The last time she was on my town she said she liked the bathhouse wallpaper in my house so I gave it to her despite the fact that is Sahara exclusive and cannot be purchased from the kiosk.

What is the name of Quillson's wall?

Quillson_SleepinginHouse.JPG

You still need songs? You know I have every one of them in my plaza all the time these days? Just come by some time.

Sure, have to check which ones I'm missing. Those 8 from last week I think?

Wow! People are going crazy over the pumpkin pie on gamefaqs!
Is it a Bestbuy exclusive or to all NA game-owners?

It's a non orderable. Is it already out then?

Hoping that a few US Gaffers can provide EU Gaf with them.

Well, it seems you can also get it on the Harvest Festival, so it seems like a not only DLC item...

Well, gues I'm free from the HHA Challenge too. :)

tumblr_mrd55n3UXt1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Looks like I overdone it a bit. Just added some stuff and got a whopping 400.000 points more then yesterday.

Happy I didn't need too much time to have this over with. :)

I finally got my watering can and was planting some exotic fruit and accidentally ate the only Lychee I had! :( Anyone here I could visit either tonight or tomorrow who has some? My FC is 0946-2341-5341

I have some. Persimmons too, if you don't already have them. FC in profile. I'll open up whenever you're ready, provided that I'm home at the time.

Oh, and before I forgot

I got a proper painting (legit, checked at Retail):

to trade.for

following art:

dynamic painting
basic painting
amazing painting
nice painting (got through milkham, thx. :))
moving painting
common painting
warm painting
jolly painting
neutral painting
worthy painting
calm painting
moody painting
scenic painting
wild painting
beautiful statue
valiant statue
galant statue
great statue
mystic statue

milkham

Oh, and before I forgot

I got a proper painting (legit, checked at Retail):

to trade.for

following art:

dynamic painting
basic painting
amazing painting
nice painting
moving painting
common painting
warm painting
jolly painting
neutral painting
worthy painting
calm painting
moody painting
scenic painting
wild painting
beautiful statue
valiant statue
galant statue
great statue
mystic statue
Stay open!
I got a nice painting you can have

Animekatt

Grr so the pumpkin pie give away starts today, but I'm deathly afraid of getting a crap villager... I will just have to wait later in the week to get it then. I'm not risking turning on my wi-fi out in the streets yet. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom