• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

Is there any "last chance" for August?
It's still a bit early ;)

I've found this, not sure it's 100% correct. Beware: many of those are available on the island (which seems to be a perpetual august, actually), so it's not really "last chance" for all of them.

Bugs:
[Brown Cicada] on trees - July through August, 8am to 5pm (best time is 8am to 4pm)
[Robust Cicada] on trees - July through August, 8am to 5pm (best time is 8am to 4pm)
[Giant Cicada] on trees - July through August, 8am to 5pm
[Evening Cicada] on trees - July through August, 4am to 8am and 4pm to 7pm
[Cicada Shell] on trees - July through August, all day
[Darner Dragonfly] in air - June through August, 8am to 5pm (best time is 4pm to 5pm)
[Banded Dragonfly] in air - July through August, 8am to 5pm
[Longhorn Beetle] on tree stumps - July through August, 11pm to 7pm
[Scarab Beetle] on trees - July through August, 11pm to 8am
[Jewel Beetle] on trees - July through August, 8am to 5pm
[Miyama Stag] on trees - July through August, all day (best time is August, 7pm to 8am)
[Saw Stag] on trees - July through August, all day (best time is 7pm to 8am)
[Giant Stag] on trees - July through August, 11pm to 8am
[Cyclommatus Stag] on palm trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am
[Golden Stag] on palm trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am
[Horned Dynastid] on trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am (best time is 11pm to 8am)
[Horned Atlas] on palm trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am
[Horned Elephant] on palm trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am
[Horned Hercules] on palm trees - July through August, 5pm to 8am

Fish:
[Killifish] in holding pond - April through August, all day
[Frog] in holding pond - May through August, all day
[Giant Snakehead] in lake - June through August, 9am to 4pm
[Napoleonfish] in ocean - July through August, 4am to 9pm
[Squid] in ocean - December through mid-August, all day

Sea Creatures:
None

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It's random. Niraj went, what, a month with only 9 and lots of visitors and then suddenly got sidled with one. Some people just care more about random move-ins than others. I've waited out my fair share of lousy villagers. Now that I have a free spot, the wifi is staying off until I can choose my 10th.

Yeah, a month and a week :(

Linius

Well I've got my chest. She kicked me out before I had the chance to tell her I would go to the ATM to get some bells as a tip :p

Anyways, I still have a Katie camera and globe up for trade and I'd like a worldmap in return if anyone has that.

Can someone save me an Anklyo torso if they find one please, seems the cracks in my town has dwindled to 2 a day =/

Also check bushes and flowers...

Well, still have a proper painting (legit, checked at Retail):

to trade.for

following art:

dynamic painting
amazing painting
moving painting
common painting
warm painting
jolly painting
neutral painting
worthy painting
calm painting
moody painting
scenic painting
wild painting
beautiful statue
valiant statue
galant statue
great statue
mystic statue

Koren

Can someone save me an Anklyo torso if they find one please, seems the cracks in my town has dwindled to 2 a day =/
You need Phylia ;)

I have an ankylo torso, though. If you want it, it's yours. I'm busy right now, but in ~1 hour, later today or in the coming days, I can open...

Edit: PM for you...

Niraj

I haven't been able to get a single request from my villagers today. Never experienced that before

I'm pretty sure it's because of fireworks day. Ramyeon was having the same issue, and I think I remember people last week attesting to the same thing.

You need Phylia ;)

I have an ankylo torso, though. If you want it, it's yours. I'm busy right now, but in ~1 hour, later today or in the coming days, I can open...

Edit: PM for you...
Ah thanks PM you back, FC = 1461-6184-8370 is there something wrong with my profile btw to everyone in this thread? Does my FC not appear on it? If so, might have to sort the settings.

Edit: Ah yes it's the settings.

Niraj

lol Lionel just told me he was moving. Stfu, go back to your house, and sit down dude. You ain't goin anywhere

MicH

Who just moved into my second town? Rodney. AGAIN. This is the THIRD time he's moved into one of my towns. He must LOVE me

Ow, man, a half hour before the fireworks start, the villagers are already talking constantly over the fireworks... Guess no more paintings or other stuff today... :(

Linius

Some Gamefaqs dude just let me sell my 'nips for free at 515. Couldn't pass on that. Town looked normal to me, but I can't imagine he's not TT'ing. Oh well, I sold and I can sit at ease for the rest of the week.

Niraj

So I emailed one of my Japanese friends I hadn't heard from in about a week. She replied, and this was attached for me:

xpv1B94.jpg

We were talking a few weeks back, and I guess back in the day, she had wanted to be a cartoonist, but had kind of given up on it. She showed me a few drawings, and I told her they were good, and that she should be more confident in her skill and should be proud of herself. Basically that she shouldn't give up if it means a lot to her. Well, she told me in the email that she started drawing again thanks to me, and drew that picture just for me. Also, that even though we haven't played together in awhile, "We are together for always!Friends forever (*^_^*)"

I'm just very touched by it all :')

Oh, and she said she was going to draw "ライオネル" next. I think it's Lionel, but can anyone confirm/deny?

SuperSah

Banned
So I emailed one of my Japanese friends I hadn't heard from in about a week. She replied, and this was attached for me:

We were talking a few weeks back, and I guess back in the day, she had wanted to be a cartoonist, but had kind of given up on it. She showed me a few drawings, and I told her they were good, and that she should be more confident in her skill and should be proud of herself. Basically that she shouldn't give up if it means a lot to her. Well, she told me in the email that she started drawing again thanks to me, and drew that picture just for me. Also, that even though we haven't played together in awhile, "We are together for always!Friends forever (*^_^*)"

I'm just very touched by it all :')

Oh, and she said she was going to draw "ライオネル" next. I think it's Lionel, but can anyone confirm/deny?

Niraj, you good man. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom