• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Have legit Famous painting, Dynamic painting and Scary painting for trade

Looking for legit:
Basic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Robust statue
Mystic statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue

Also, looking for a Big Bro's 'Stache, have a bunch of other Nintendo stuff to trade for it

MicH

Have legit Scary painting and Graceful painting for trade

Looking for legit:
Basic painting
Nice painting
Warm painting
Calm painting
Wild painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Robust statue
Great statue
Mystic statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue

Also, looking for a Big Bro's 'Stache, have a bunch of other Nintendo stuff to trade for it
Ooh! I need the scary painting! I have a calm painting to trade

I have a spare golden screen. I'm looking to trade for another golden item I don't have - I have the wall and the clock in addition to the screen. Thanks!

Elija2

So I emailed one of my Japanese friends I hadn't heard from in about a week. She replied, and this was attached for me:

We were talking a few weeks back, and I guess back in the day, she had wanted to be a cartoonist, but had kind of given up on it. She showed me a few drawings, and I told her they were good, and that she should be more confident in her skill and should be proud of herself. Basically that she shouldn't give up if it means a lot to her. Well, she told me in the email that she started drawing again thanks to me, and drew that picture just for me. Also, that even though we haven't played together in awhile, "We are together for always!Friends forever (*^_^*)"

I'm just very touched by it all :')

Oh, and she said she was going to draw "ライオネル" next. I think it's Lionel, but can anyone confirm/deny?

Aww, that's sweet.

UberTag

Looking for rare unorderable items.

Anyone?
There aren't too many of those floating around in Crossing GAF due in part to our aversion to duping.

I did pawn off the extra pumpkin pies my alternate village characters received this morning for some non-NA region-exclusive unorderables rather quickly over at GameFAQs.

Linius

I hope some of our US Gaffers would consider creating and demolishing an alt for some extra pumpkin pies. Back when with that Shaved Ice Lamp it cost me about 15 minutes per extra lamp so it's doable :)

I think there's just four - iirc you're missing star?

Awesome, almost there. Hopefull I can get in to that Hawaii town again tomorrow morning. Wasn't that you? Ugh, I should remember those kind of things :p

Soulmate

Banned
I've been having bad luck with villagers moving into the second town. Mostly a bunch of randoms. But Margie the elephant and Sally the squirrel are there if anyone wants one of them when they move out.

My unicorn is being unpredictably stubborn about leaving. He's been there the equivalent of three months and won't budge.

omg Margie is my favorite villager, if she ever leaves, I'd like to take her if there's still chance to claim. :)

UberTag

I hope some of our US Gaffers would consider creating and demolishing an alt for some extra pumpkin pies. Back when with that Shaved Ice Lamp it cost me about 15 minutes per extra lamp so it's doable :)
I'd be halfway tempted to do just that if the one alt I consider disposable didn't have a locker full of turnips from Joan.
And the other two are housing all of the summer-exclusive outfits for future cataloging by you guys. (Was hoping to kick that off today but it's not looking too likely right now. I know milkham in particular is looking forward to it.)

veras

Awesome, almost there. Hopefull I can get in to that Hawaii town again tomorrow morning. Wasn't that you? Ugh, I should remember those kind of things :p

Naw that's not me, I'm the one who wants to come catalogue music when you get an opportunity!

Linius

You know, this fireworks thing really sucks today. I had to demolish a project yesterday for the perfect spot for my police station. And today Isabelle is slacking. By the time I finally have it build it's tuesday :O

Naw that's not me, I'm the one who wants to come catalogue music when you get an opportunity!

Yeah, that I know :p

Then it was probably Jak140 (?). I know it's one of the members who started posting a bit more in this thread since a short while.

Elija2

You can drop it at my town if you want... We should already be in each-other friend list (can't check now since I'm open, but I haven't deleted anyone and I'm sure I've added you)

People treating Katie like an object now?

I'll be over in just a sec.

The only really interesting villagers I have in the second town right now are Lobo the wolf and Cherry the dog if anyone wants either of them.

omg Margie is my favorite villager, if she ever leaves, I'd like to take her if there's still chance to claim. :)

Of course. :) Do you have an opening now? I can try to get her out today. I'll just be watching baseball this afternoon so it's a good opportunity to shift through some villagers. If not, I'll deny her requests and try to hold onto her until you have room for her.

Yes, you can. Campers or other towns

OOOH YES. Okay, I'll have room for Roald! I'm so excited. That'll put me at two penguins. :D

Campers, villagers invited to move from another village, or unwanted leeches that show up uninvited when you streetpass or visit another town via wi-fi where a villager has recently moved out.

Welp, turning off Streetpass and staying offline till then now!

Oxx

AC has just overtaken Fire Emblem to become my most-played 3DS game.

86 hours. Tbh, it feels like longer than that.

Linius

I think the tenth villager has to be someone you've invited to move into your town, be that from the campsite or another town. I could be wrong though.

It doesn't. My tenth was Charlise, who I did not invite, let alone even talk to.

I'm gonna be extra wary from the moment she's gone that a tenth villager won't move in out of the blue. I want my Apple.

AC has just overtaken Fire Emblem to become my most-played 3DS game.

86 hours. Tbh, it feels like longer than that.

86 hours? You should up your game dude :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom