• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't. My tenth was Charlise, who I did not invite, let alone even talk to.

I'm gonna be extra wary from the moment she's gone that a tenth villager won't move in out of the blue. I want my Apple.

Funny you mention that. My latest villager was also out of the blue, just by visiting a village and not talking to the villagers.

It was Apple.

MicH

If anyone gets an extra Miniature Car or Ultra Scope, please let me know. I still can't win those but I am getting way too many Ultra Machines and Ultra Hands :/

I should definetly be back in that time frame. If not, mind holding off until tomorrow? Thanks again! :D
Sure!

Koren

If anyone gets an extra Miniature Car or Ultra Scope, please let me know. I still can't win those but I am getting way too many Ultra Machines and Ultra Hands :/

Sure!
I think I have both (pretty sure I've at least the car). I'll check...

veras

Is there some trick/method to actually get villager requests? I've talked to every villager a ton for the last few days and have gotten 0 requests of any kind, just buy/sell/trade stuff

MicH

I've found a car, and I'm willing to offer it for free... You can come if you want.

My dupe may have the scope, but I've people here...
Thank you. I got the Scope just before.. and just got 4 duds in a row z.z Seriously

Thanks, are you open now? Then I'l lcome grab the elusive minature car

Koren

Thank you. I got the Scope just before.. and just got 4 duds in a row z.z Seriously

Thanks, are you open now? Then I'l lcome grab the elusive minature car
Yes I am... Elija is here, and Samourai_hearts just left. Big meeting under the fireworks ^_^

UberTag

Makes perfect sense that we wouldn't get requests from villagers today.
They probably think we're taking the day off because they see Isabelle partying it up all day long in the courtyard.
If we were on the clock, clearly we wouldn't let her waste the entire day out there.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hopefully I win a Love Tester tonight. Unlike last week I am free to enjoy the whole of fireworks night.

So far... two miniature cars in a row. :/

MicH

Thanks Koren! I really appreciate it!

Hopefully I win a Love Tester tonight. Unlike last week I am free to enjoy the whole of fireworks night.

So far... two miniature cars in a row. :/
I'll trade you one of my spare love testers for a miniature car :p (I need one more)

EDIT: YESSS FINALLY A MINIATURE CAR.

You can still have the love tester btw

Philia

I've at least played it every day since release.
So have I.

vBBPCNV.jpg

Linius isn't kidding, step your game up some more.

Meanwhile, I'm finally taking a break from this game lol. I'll be playing the Last of Us which is a rental that has been sitting there unused in a while. :)

If you guys need some yard work done or let me know about a villager or having perfect cherry or peaches at premium, please pm me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can I bring over your balloon-dog lamp now?
HA HA. Sure thing. Thanks for holding on to it for me. I'll open my gate.

I'll try you one of my spare love testers for a miniature car :p
Sure, it'll save me a lot of aggravation. I'm just winning dupes of the few prizes I got last week.

EDIT: Seems my presence is required elsewhere from a scale of briefly to an hour. To keep you from waiting, I'll open the gate anyway. MicH, I'll leave a mini car by the station for you.

MicH

HA HA. Sure thing. Thanks for holding on to it for me. I'll open my gate.

Sure, it'll save me a lot of aggravation. I'm just winning dupes of the few prizes I got last week.

EDIT: Seems my presence is required elsewhere from a scale of briefly to an hour. To keep you from waiting, I'll open the gate anyway. MicH, I'll leave a mini car by the station for you.
Thank you. No problem, I'll drop the love tester for you

Aaand it's done. Thank you! And I'm very jealous of your Static :D

Urgh, my terrible Redd ticket luck continues. After 2 prize tickets out of 25 last week I ended up with 5 prizes out of 10 this week, and 4 of them were Love Testers and Lovely Phones (the two prizes I also got last week).

Does anyone need a Lovely Phone or Love Tester and have a Boxed Figure for trade at all? It's the only prize I want from that scammer.

Elija2

Anyone want a tall timpanoid, tall gargloid, or tall croakoid?

Urgh, my terrible Redd ticket luck continues. After 2 prize tickets out of 25 last week I ended up with 5 prizes out of 10 this week, and 4 of them were Love Testers and Lovely Phones (the two prizes I also got last week).

Does anyone need a Lovely Phone or Love Tester and have a Boxed Figure for trade at all? It's the only prize I want from that scammer.

I have a bunch of Boxed Figures. Need two? They can be customized.

Koren

The success ratio is clearly luck-driven... You need a lucky item.

I have a figure for you, but I don't need anything in exchange of it...

Edit: late again...

Oxx

So have I.

vBBPCNV.jpg

Linius isn't kidding, step your game up some more.

Meanwhile, I'm finally taking a break from this game lol. I'll be playing the Last of Us which is a rental that has been sitting there unused in a while. :)

If you guys need some yard work done or let me know about a villager or having perfect cherry or peaches at premium, please pm me.

Ain't no one got time for that.

Elija2

Interested in all three! Do you need anything? Nintendo items maybe?

I don't need anything, you can just have them. I'll open my gate and you can take them.

They can? Well that is pretty cool, I wasn't aware of that.

Mind if I grab one off of each of you? :) Do either of you need Love Testers or Lovely Phones?

I don't need anything. After you're done in Koren's town you can come to mine and grab one.

Koren

Cheers for the two boxed figures Elija and Koren, time to get one remodelled and then put them in my glass display cases!
There's a single variation? Someone has a picture?

I was also wondering why a boxed figure and a model car. Have nintendo sold those? The figure, it's not really surprising, but the car? I knew they sold instant rice, and that Yamauchi owned a taxi company and a love hotel, but model cars is new to me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
was also wondering why a boxed figure and a model car. Have nintendo sold those? The figure, it's not really surprising, but the car? I knew they sold instant rice, and that Yamauchi owned a taxi company and a love hotel, but model cars is new to me.
Well they released an RC car, but I don't know if that is what the model car is referencing.

Would have been cool is the Chiritorie was available.

Oh and to go with the Ultra Hand, Ultra Machine and Ultra Scope, the Ultra 64. :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
*sigh* Operation shun Kitty has begun. I feel so guilty doing it, but want her gone. Why can't she just leave on her own?

Villagers really do tend to move into the same spots over and over again. So if you've got someone who's moved into an inconvenient spot in your game, you might want to reset to move them if you know someone's coming in because the odds seem to be pretty good another villager will take the same spot. Most of the land in this town has been untouched through 25 villagers. They just keep taking the same places.

UberTag

*sigh* Operation shun Kitty has begun. I feel so guilty doing it, but want her gone. Why can't she just leave on her own?
Are you shunning her by net abuse or just ignoring her?
Because the latter will likely work quicker.

Incidentally, I would love to take Kitty off your hands provided that I'm able to chase Mac or Wolfgang out of my town beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom