• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Had a good string of villager luck today, have for trade legit:
Common painting
Dynamic painting * 2
Famous painting
Jolly painting * 2
Scary painting

Looking for legit:
Basic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting
Beautiful statue
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Robust statue
Mystic statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue

Unicorn

Marina moved into my town today! 10 years and I FINALLY FINALLY got an octopus neighbor. YAAAAAAAY

Marina.gif

Also did a lot of gardening today. Stopped playing for over a week because I was dreading all the work I had to do. Also throwing down more paths as well.

The further my town comes along, the more stuff I have to maintain. Luckily Marina moved in right where Mira left, so I didn't have to worry about re-pathing the area or the fact that her moving in destroys stuff.

Also paid off the Resetti Center today, which has taken me a couple weeks to do; due mostly to procrastination. I have no idea if/what I'll build next since there aren't any good projects for me. Going for a really Japanese themed town since it is name Ecruteak after all. Azalea town would be to the south, so I lucked out and stockpiled some azalea bushes to go on the southwest side of town.

So have I.

vBBPCNV.jpg

Linius isn't kidding, step your game up some more.

Meanwhile, I'm finally taking a break from this game lol. I'll be playing the Last of Us which is a rental that has been sitting there unused in a while. :)

If you guys need some yard work done or let me know about a villager or having perfect cherry or peaches at premium, please pm me.

HOLY SHIT PHILIA

...So yeah. Last night sucked. Hadn't been playing as much lately and when I turned on the game last night I caught my neighbor, Vic, leaving. I actually liked him a lot, so I was super bummed that I couldn't stop him. :/

Woohoo, got my turnips unloaded at 515 a piece and got the royal crown and crown for under 500.000 bells together. :D

Also got some people from GF cataloging my Gulliver stuff for 1 million each.

Almost 10 million in the bank. :D

Linius

Woohoo, got my turnips unloaded at 515 a piece and got the royal crown and crown for under 500.000 bells together. :D

Also got some people from GF cataloging my Gulliver stuff for 1 million each.

Almost 10 million in the bank. :D

I'm pretty sure we sold at the same town then. Williee or something that guy was called. He had two crowns in his re-tail when I was there. He didn't want tips :p

I'm pretty sure we sold at the same town then. Williee or something that guy was called. He had two crowns in his re-tail when I was there. He didn't want tips :p

Yup, that's the one. Still didn't want tips.

Thought I missed him when I saw you posting about him, but he's was open this evening too, so. :D Free space in lockers. :D

And I just saw Rory got sold for 5.5 million bells on GF. Maybe I'll do that too.

BUT first, I gonna ask here on GAF if someone doesn't want him, before going to GF with him. He's moving on the 14th...

zroid

Banned
So I think I've finally settled into a 15-20 minutes per day routine. Overall, it feels pretty good, man. Right now I'm working on my shrubs, and that's basically all I do each day except for looking for the money rock and fake rock, and watering a few of my hybrids.

I'll probably finish that after a couple weeks, and then I can move onto something else like actually making my house not look like a garbage heap.

Linius

Think I'm gonna turn my Modern Room into a western room. Need to go searching for the Western Vista and the Western Desert floor. Maybe putting in a ranch table to display villager pic(s). Modern room is boring as hell :p

UberTag

I would LOVE Soleil.

Why must I be stuck in a perpetual cycle of crappy villagers not wanting to move out when BPB and MicH are cycling villagers? :(

Lol, every time I pushed F5 this post was edited :p

Keaton looks pretty awesome btw. I like most of the eagles, I have Frank in my town :D
Let me know when I can drop off your life preserver and number lamps. :)

Linius

I would LOVE Soleil.

Why must I be stuck in a perpetual cycle of crappy villagers not wanting to move out when BPB and MicH are cycling villagers? :(

Let me know when I can drop off your life preserver and number lamps. :)

We could do that now. I got 15 pieces of your wishlist in the mail already. I forgot how big the order was exactly but I think there will still come some more tomorrow. I even had to go to the ATM in the middle of ordering :lol

Lol, every time I pushed F5 this post was edited :p

Keaton looks pretty awesome btw. I like most of the eagles, I have Frank in my town :D

Someone claimed him as soon as I posted on another board. :) He is really cool looking but I don't want three smugs all shooming at me at the same time. Stupid Hippeux.

I would LOVE Soleil.

I can deny her requests to leave. Oh, and I've found several of your gyroids. I've been checking them off and keeping them at the train station with Philia's. :)

Linius

Someone claimed him as soon as I posted on another board. :) He is really cool looking but I don't want three smugs all shooming at me at the same time. Stupid Hippeux.

I got three cranky's. Wanting to get rid of Vic, been ignoring him for two full weeks about now. No success.

Uber, my gates are open btw!

MicH

I have Monty, Flo, Wart Jr, Rodney, Celia, Genji and Alfonso up for grabs by the way

EDIT turns out Alfonso is moving so he's gone

UberTag

We could do that now. I got 15 pieces of your wishlist in the mail already. I forgot how big the order was exactly but I think there will still come some more tomorrow. I even had to go to the ATM in the middle of ordering :lol
Now works for me. Got your stuff loaded and ready to go as soon as your gate's opened.

I can deny her requests to leave. Oh, and I've found several of your gyroids. I've been checking them off and keeping them at the train station with Philia's. :)
Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to free up a space in my town the old-fashioned way.
I'm buttering up Mac and ignoring Wolfgang. One of them has got to want to leave soon.

Thanks for any gyroids you run across, too. Hoping to stockpile pretty much anything aside from music boxes (useless) and villager pics (impossible to get them all).

Hey gang, I've got duplicates of many Nintendo items. We probably all do at this point. If anyone wants any of the following, they're absolutely free. If you have a coin, that would be great. Other than that, I'm set. Thanks!

Super Mushroom
Master Sword
Pikmin x2
Blue Pikmin
Majora's Mask
Hero's Boots
Green Shell
Varia Suit Pants
Triple Bananas x2
Fire Flower
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's Clothes
Hero's Cap
Varia Suit Shoes
Bad Bro's Stache
Fi Mask
Peach's Parasol
Kart
Virtual Boy
Samus Mask
Varia Suit
Yoshi's Egg
Fire Bar

I also have a tootoid, mega sputnoid, and regular sputnoid laying out.

I'm probably going to sell it all after tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Huge thanks to Lord Helmet for sorting me out with the entire Astro set of furniture :)

Glad to be of help! :D

Benjamin the dog has moved in. Oy, dumped here by the guy who picked up Keaton.

Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to free up a space in my town the old-fashioned way.
I'm buttering up Mac and ignoring Wolfgang. One of them has got to want to leave soon.

Thanks for any gyroids you run across, too. Hoping to stockpile pretty much anything aside from music boxes (useless) and villager pics (impossible to get them all).

I like having her. The hamsters are cute walking around. And you shouldn't have a hard time finding a home for Wolfgang when he leaves.

No problem on the gyroids. Although you and Philia might have to pick through the mess of them to find the ones you need. :)

Soleil would've been awesome...had a damnable anteater not squatted in my territory >:eek:

You'll have to be vigilant next time you have a free spot. If there are certain villagers in particular that you want, I can hold them if they come through.

Linius

I can't express how nervous I am about a random moving in before I get the chance to pick up Apple. Let the AC Gods be with me on this.

Let's see if I got somebody tomorrow. A lot of GF people came to my town to catalogue Gulliver stuff, so...

And I tripled my money in the bank today. :D

Linius

Let's see if I got somebody tomorrow. A lot of GF people came to my town to catalogue Gulliver stuff, so...

And I tripled my money in the bank today. :D

That means you're crazy rich now or you had not much to begin with :p

I'm thinking about doing a Gulliver thread too. Or K.K. Music.

I can't express how nervous I am about a random moving in before I get the chance to pick up Apple. Let the AC Gods be with me on this.

I'm checking the campsite on every trip. :( It's my week off so I'll have a bit of time to shuffle through. I've already gone through 28 so only 300-something left.

For those of you who want to try TT-ing when Gracie shows up, Azure was right and it seems as though you can go back and forth with a special visitor. Everything else like shop inventory and the campsite will change but the visitors remain. I haven't tested this with Gracie yet but Katrina keeps showing up every two days as I go forward and backwards.

Just be careful if you want to try this. Going back and forth enough times will trigger a move request from a villager and some of them are tricky about it.

Btw, do you want my extra Muffy's pic? I thought it might make you happy.

No, thanks. Especially when the only pic I have is Katie's. :/ My villagers don't like me.

Linius

inrQ1ScFH22q7.JPG
ivuqEko7EBykh.JPG

Goodbye Charlise, have fun in the next town. Upped my bank account finally, got a little worried with so much spending and a week of no turnips :p

insTsmfF8SCbH.JPG
ikW76Xl44jQMF.JPG

ihPGQvq6BSO6b.JPG
iU22k1FVJNK2R.JPG

Sorely missing a bottled ship, but other than that it's pretty much what I had planned it to be :)

Soulmate

Banned
Ah thanks, I'd like that. Why would you let her leave though? No hamster love? :p

I like apple, but I'd like to have Carmen as my peppy villager and I can't think of anybody but her for leave my town right now. Let's say that is my least favorite. :p

I have this right now:

- Lolly
- Boone
- Kyle
- Lobo
- Octavian
- Marina
- Whitney
- Phoebe
- Apple

and Margie is coming tomorrow :)

btw guys I have 2 extra pumpkin pies to give it away.

MicH

I like apple, but I'd like to have Carmen as my peppy villager and I can't think of anybody but her for leave my town right now. Let's say that is my least favorite. :p

I have this right now:

- Lolly
- Boone
- Kyle
- Lobo
- Octavian
- Marina
- Whitney
- Phoebe
- Apple

and Margie is coming tomorrow :)

btw guys I have 2 extra pumpkin pies to give it away.
All your villagers are AMAZING!! Damn!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I miss Muffy. I imagine the two of you will have a nice time at the fireworks this evening. Bet she looks lovely with the lights shining on her horns.

You're an odd one. Not too much AC for me today or tonight. Breaking Bad takes precedence :)

UberTag

Hey gang, I've got duplicates of many Nintendo items. We probably all do at this point. If anyone wants any of the following, they're absolutely free. If you have a coin, that would be great. Other than that, I'm set. Thanks!

I also have a tootoid, mega sputnoid, and regular sputnoid laying out.
I'd love to come by and pick up your regular Sputnoid if it's still there.
My FC is in my GAF profile if you haven't added me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom